Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#26 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 12:27 AM
Thanks Delphy. You really have the site's best interests at heart. XD
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 2:28 AM
Thanks, you rock! :D
Field Researcher
#28 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 9:47 AM
Much thanks *hugs* :P~ appreciate all you've done for the smooth running of this site.

Marjorie Dawes: Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.
Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.
Sims Love to Run with Scissors, Simmers Love to Download.
Instructor
#29 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 5:21 PM
Oh, YESSS! I really notice the difference. Now i can browse without waiting minutes for the site to load, lol. well, i used to make some coffee in the meantime. Thanks Delphy! *hugs*

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 8:58 PM
And here all this time I thought it was my game itself. Way to continually keep tinkering and improving your site!

It's time to workout: "Gramb a chambliss! Flab leeb!!!"
Scholar
#31 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 2:48 PM
Delphy rocks more than Llamas. I definitely faced some problems listed, but now it's way better!
Forum Resident
#32 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 4:27 PM
Thanks Delphy. I noticed the other day that whenver I clicked on a download it would go blank or say server is too busy. thanks
Test Subject
#33 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 1:44 PM
Ty, I'm not very patient when it comes to browsing sites, so I definitely noticed the change!

"As finishing touch God created the DUTCH!"
Test Subject
#34 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 3:36 AM Last edited by midian1369 : 23rd Jun 2007 at 6:48 AM.
Well, My Q xpress does not work at all, i can still down load, it's just a pain to get whole sets now since i must DL everything one piece at a time instead of using QX to get them.

grrr, oh well, it is faster i suppose, I cant really tell a difference, but i have a fast PC and fast net acces, so, that accounts for that more than likely.

Thank you however for your hard work, It is nice to see it payed off for everyone, but, if there is something that may fix QX...let me know! lol

It's really odd, Q xpress works on another site, but not this one. Any clues?
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 7:34 AM
Delphy. I Must Say You Make This Site More Awesome as the Days/Weeks/Months Progress. thank you for this great site.
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 12:02 AM
You are truly awesome! I hope that everyone realizes the sacrifices you make for this site.
Instructor
#37 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 7:24 AM
Why can't I download with the Q-Express anymore? What happened to the little button?

Anybody who can make a Yoon Eun Hye Sim?
Alchemist
#38 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 8:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by silenthill_addict
Why can't I download with the Q-Express anymore? What happened to the little button?

Please check this link.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=240437

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Page 2 of 2