Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pets: Great Danes Collection *Update 07/10/2007 with new coats*

by Orodruin Posted 20th Jun 2007 at 4:19 PM - Updated 4th Oct 2007 at 11:28 AM by Orodruin

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#2 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 7:06 AM
I absolutely adore Great Danes, and these guys look, well...GREAT! Thanks for sharing! >^.^<

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-
Instructor
#3 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 7:39 AM
Wow, they're very realistic, nice work!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Alchemist
#4 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 7:46 AM
I totally love this dog! So elegant and nice ... thank you, surely a sim family will adopt one of these. Ciao!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 3:35 PM
Well done thankyou very much
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 3:46 PM
I have a Great Dane / Rottie pup, about 4 months old. very interesting breed! :D
These look great! Can't wait to get them in my game!

Check out my uploads here at MTS2.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 4:21 PM
Thanks for those loveley dogs. I love them. Thanks for sharing.

Visit Happy Sims Shoppe for Free Sims 2 Downloads.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 4:29 PM
very lovely dogs!Thank you..,
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 6:34 PM
Very good job,thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 12:17 PM
nice:* thank u^^

*Make some noise people* *SchranZ and t3cHno*
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 4:31 PM
amazing
I love them, they will be perfect for my sim family!
thank you
Mad Poster
#12 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 5:06 PM
Congratulation for this deserved feature Oro !

This kind of dogs don't affraid my cats

Bravo et merci

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
#13 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 5:28 PM
he looks very simmilar. thanks a lot.

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 6:33 PM
Thank you to all for the nice comments! I am thinking of adding some other coats (black and another one - I don't know how we name it in english) and I will try to work on a version with long tail and dropping ears!
I am so happy you like my german dogs!

Patul> you're lucky about your cats! I think mine will be a lot scared about great danes!!! She is already scared by so many things... like Scooby-Doo!!!

*Please don't upload my creations on The Exchange or on Pay sites. Thank you*
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 7:42 AM
Thank you, thank you so much for sharing these. I tried to make a Harley but the result was not as good as yours. I hate the Dane which comes with the game. A very poor atempt/ resemblance. Danes are wonderful family dogs in real life. Patient, loving, gentle, careful, and great with children. Last year we had to put ours down (she was 12!!!!) and we miss her very much. I can not wait to start playing with these. Knowing me, every family will have at least one!!!

p.s. Danes are overgrown chickens. I had a 6 lb. cat (Pudge) that would swat Brenna (the Dane). She would hide behind me!!!! And let me tell you, lightening storms... ug... Brenna slept with me!!! Anyway, thanks again!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 10:05 PM
These are fantastic. I also tried to make danes but no luck.
psifreak, that's a terrific age for a dane, although losing them at any time is too soon. I had a harlequin boy and I lost him when he was 6.

Thanks Orodruin for sharing these and I'm looking forward to any more colours.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 10:26 PM
They're so cuuute!

Your icon rocks too. It's all Gothy and awesome.

~Sarah~
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 4:53 AM
Hey!
Thank you sooo much for making these. My great dane juuust died(she was blue) and she was so cuuuutee cause she had ONE black leg..i would show you a pic but idk how lol
I love sims pets because ever since she died..i love to make believe she is still with me in my sims game :-)

THANK YOOUUU!!!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:23 AM
Hi, not bad! I have had Great Danes living in my home for 30 years now. I have two right now. I used to show them many years ago. I also put them in my game, but you're right, legs are not long enough and they simply are not big enough in the game.
Also, the color is Fawn not brown. and should be golden not chocolate.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 7:37 AM
Thanks Cynconzola for making things clear about coats colours! Not easy for a french girl to name things right lol!

And thanks again to all of you who posted comments!

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 10:24 AM
You know, that arresting/docking is painful and not allowed in many countries (for example in Germany)? That Great Danes have nice, soft floppy ears and nice long tails?
I would love to see your beautiful Great Danes the way they are born. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 11:16 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Apr 2008 at 6:25 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Thank you for sharing - they're nice!
The black and white one is very, very great.
I'm waiting maybe for kitty...? I love cats... :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 1:36 PM
No problem Simsjeanie! I am planning to add some more natural looking great danes. I find them beautiful too with long ears and tails, in fact they are even more beautiful the natural way, you're right! In France cutting ears is now forbidden by law. Tails are still cut, and I don't know why... French are always doing things the way they want !!!
Megan> I'll see for kitties, there is plenty of work to do yet! lol

Thanks again to all of you! :lovestruc

Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 3:29 PM
Eh, im back lol. if i want the dane in my game..where the heck do i find them?? Thank you =)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 6:16 PM
Hello Mafiaprincess! You should find the dogs in the create-a-pet menu (just like when you create a sim family). It is considered as a new race, so check among big dogs and you shall find it! Then create a new pet family and I think you know the rest!

Page 1 of 3