Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

300: Leonidas & Gorgo

by aymo87 Posted 3rd Aug 2007 at 1:06 PM - Updated 18th May 2009 at 2:38 AM by aymo87

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 9:09 PM
These look so realistic!You did a fantastic job,Really.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 9:16 PM
Leonidas! I am such a sucker for anything that has to do with Sparta! These sims look really good. Wasn't much a fan of the movie but I think you captured the characters very well ;-) Great job and thanks a lot hon.
Space Pony
#4 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 9:23 PM
Oh I love your pictures!

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
#5 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 10:00 PM
SPARTA!!!

Loved the movie and great job!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 10:25 PM
Spaaaaaaaaarta!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 11:31 PM
gosh! When I saw the title I thought "well someone was bound to make them for "the ancient" theme"... then I saw the thumbnail and thought "well, this actually looks prettttttty gooood" then I looked at who made it and thought "wooooohooooo!"

Not only that you finished them, they look awesome! The way you presented the pictures is very nice and the sparta pic in the text is so funny ^^
Wooohooo Amy go!

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 11:31 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 12th Aug 2007 at 4:23 AM. Reason: is a thanks post
this is SPARTAAA!!! LOL i loved the animated pic Good job!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 11:32 PM
Oh my GOSH. SOOOO GORGEOUS.
I -loved- the movie, too! *is not biased even though she's Greek*
And Gorgo.
Ooooo. So pretty. And her dress! I loved her clothes in the movie, this is just a fantastically awesome to the max download! Thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 11:54 PM
BEAUTIFUL!!! What a wonderful job you have done!! I absolutely loved the movie (have watched it too many times since it was released to DVD) and I adore the sims you created. You gonna make one of Xerxes??? LOL
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 12:21 AM
Hey aymo

I think your skills have really increased since the last time I saw one of your creations, which were already good. I'm digging Leonidas!

I wish there was a more ripped body mesh, but that's just me.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 12:36 AM
LOL, that first picture is hilarious Great job!
Scholar
#13 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 12:50 AM
WOW. This is great. I love your animation! Wonderful job.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 1:09 AM
awww thank you guys *big smile*

haha, marie you're a dork ^^ i TOLD you i was uploading them (hehe) and you who semi-talked me out of putting them in the ancient theme lol. *attempts to hypnotize Marie into making Gorgo's fantabulous wardrobe* ...psst...is it working?

hehe Nacho, I think I know what you mean. the other day I was looking at my stuff and cringed as I said to my self..."eeeeh, I uploaded that" the was actually a bigger body mesh but it made his head look very odd >.< so i went with this one

hmmmmmm....mmmmm...Xerxes (laughs at Paulo getting burried alive) *rubs chin* he'd be kinda hard what with all his piercings and golden glow and stuff but if you'd like to see him I don't see the harm in giving him a shot since I've still got a few weeks until school starts up again

New Home. Come check it out!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 2:19 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 12th Aug 2007 at 4:22 AM. Reason: is a thanks post
hahaha this is great

~Ashley~

"Whatever female-based, emotion-driven dilemma you may be dealing with right now, you have my sympathy. But right now, we need to break this down into male-based, fact-driven logic." Jackson Rippner Red Eye
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 4:02 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 12th Aug 2007 at 4:21 AM. Reason: not your decision
you did a great job and you can see the effort that went into it
Alchemist
#17 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 8:57 AM
Amazing and impressive! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 9:09 AM
**does happy dance** I sooo drooled watching that movie with my hubby...Gerard Butler was incredibly (hot and great acting) in that movie!!! THANK-YOU!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 11:20 PM
My gosh these are EXCELLENT!!
I`ve been waiting so long for some 300 Sims to show up and I am speechless.
Thank you so much, these two are amazing!
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 6:52 AM
THIS IS SPAAA- *Has brick Thrown at face* Ow... nice job....
Instructor
#21 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 6:55 AM
Hhahaha, great job, I love the first picture!!! Thanks

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 5:10 PM
WOOO! This is great! I've been waiting for someone to make Leonidas! :D

Did I really say that?
- Well, at least yesterday is behind us now.
/Jonipoon
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 20th May 2008 at 1:11 AM
uber fun-ness!! i <3 300

I think everybody should like everybody. ~Andy Worhol (Go Pittsburgh!!)

98% of teens have drank or been around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels.

"I don't want to do good things, I want to do great things." -- Lex Luthor
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 7:17 PM
haha awsome. THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAA! i love gerard. O.O...gerryyyyyyyyy. lol sorry. SPARTANS, TONIGHT WE PLAY THE SIMS!