Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Avenue™ 9

by larsson1970 Posted 19th Aug 2007 at 4:11 PM - Updated 9th Dec 2008 at 7:32 AM by larsson1970

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 9:36 PM
Wow! Stunning replica, and wow, completely furnished! This must of took a lot of work! It came out beautiful! Keep up the amazing work! Thanks for another sweet lot! :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 9:42 PM
What a gorgeous "little" lot ! Thanks for uploading these wonderful lots.

p.s Because I have to write a comment avout your Police Station too, I'll write it here. Amazing !

I cannot take requests now.

DO NOT UPLOAD MY CC ON PAY SITES, THANKS
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 10:36 PM
Awesome lot larsson, one of your best !
Thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
#5 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 12:00 AM
Incredible. At first, I thought the building you created WAS the actual building you were replicating. Awesome rendition. Indeed - all the time put into this one paid off!
Alchemist
#6 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 2:38 PM
Wow, amazing! I´d have my aspiring mayors move in here.
I really admire your talent!!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 2:01 AM
This is a masterpiece!! Thanks so much for this one. One day I'll get around to re-creating "SimCity" when Simmington Hills gets too overpopulated. *smiles*

--green

It's a neighborhood legacy
Forum Resident
#8 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 11:43 PM
Cheers Larsson, my TS-2 Downtown area was dull & strictly generic - until now that is!...

Thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share this wonderful work, adds a much needed touch of realism to the game!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 5:02 AM
August thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th May 2008 at 9:27 PM
This is great! It will look very nice in my city. Thank you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 2:49 PM
Default May thanks
Quote: Originally posted by ThatScaryChick
This is great! It will look very nice in my city. Thank you.

Thank you so much (for comment, thanks and download)!

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 5:12 PM Last edited by Fatality : 26th Aug 2008 at 5:50 PM.
Peak Pediment for doors by marinasims appears flashing blue... i've reinstalled the lot on a previous backupped game but dont work...

Great job anyway.

EDIT: i went in Marina's site and download all the doors n windows, no more problems.

NO to the Paysites! Dowload Paysites stuff for FREE (legally) from http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 4:35 AM Last edited by larsson1970 : 9th Dec 2008 at 7:42 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Fatality
Peak Pediment for doors by marinasims appears flashing blue... i've reinstalled the lot on a previous backupped game but dont work...

Great job anyway.

EDIT: i went in Marina's site and download all the doors n windows, no more problems.

Thank you for this information. But I have checked the package and the door pediment is included as a completly game object. So there should be no problem.
Update 12-09-08: The object was created with the repository technique. So you MUST have the master (find it here) - only the slaves are included in the package.

Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 7:01 PM
Good job! Looks just like an old government building near where I live- gotta download!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 6:36 PM
Thank you! This will be perfect for my University office. I'm so happy to find this download, I really didn't want to have to build it myself
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 7:30 AM
Default November Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by that_fairy
Good job! Looks just like an old government building near where I live- gotta download!

Quote: Originally posted by pieridae
Thank you! This will be perfect for my University office. I'm so happy to find this download, I really didn't want to have to build it myself

Thank you so much (for comment, thanks and download)!

Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 2:11 AM
I was looking at "City Hall" buildings and came across this. I kept thinking that the building looked familiar. That's because it is a Sim replica of the downtown area in my birth town in Savannah, Georgia. The architecture in Savannah is absolutely breathtaking....especially the myriads of Victorian houses and antibellum downtown buildings. Good likeness!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 4:51 PM
February thanks
Quote: Originally posted by StephSim
I was looking at "City Hall" buildings and came across this. I kept thinking that the building looked familiar. That's because it is a Sim replica of the downtown area in my birth town in Savannah, Georgia. The architecture in Savannah is absolutely breathtaking....especially the myriads of Victorian houses and antibellum downtown buildings. Good likeness!

Thank you so much You know the building in real, so you can assess my work better than everybody else!