Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yuna FFX-2

by kwillag Posted 11th Feb 2008 at 1:03 AM

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 10:25 AM
This is Awesome, your Rikku was great aswell.

Cough - any chance of a Lulu....

~Purveyor of All Things Pantyhose and Feet~
Forum Resident
#3 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 2:16 PM
real cool any more FF-2?

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 3:00 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 12th Feb 2008 at 4:55 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Looks a lot like Yuna good job!

Cat@};- *meow* Have a good day everyone!
CatRose: well i am off to bed i am starting to see cats jumping before me
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 3:50 PM
I love this version of Yuna!! Great job!

Tidus is hot....

Kiss me in the rain so you can’t see my tears.
I cry to be with you,
But I’m held back by my fears.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 7:04 PM
I love it!!!! <3
Thanks so much! =^^=

And thus your darkness still lingers with me,guides me...to a point where I never wish to see the light again.
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 8:10 PM
Beautiful Yuna thnx alot!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 3:48 AM
Thanks a lot as well.

BEEP BOOP FELLOW HUMANS
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 2:33 AM
thanks now I'm hooked on rose sims... My sims2 downloads folder on my comp just reached 1 gig...
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th May 2008 at 1:26 AM
I love her! And I still love the "me" you made like 2 yrs. ago
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 9:31 AM
I feel really silly, but I can't find the bead & necklace. I looked in the magic section and didn't see it. Can I have some help? Thanks for helping and making the perfect Yuna.
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 11:51 PM
It's a beautiful Yuna, congrats!
but I don't know why I can't install her, it says I need to install an expansion pack...
I have them all just until Seasons, do I need a higher expansion?
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 2:51 PM
Why is the magic items from ROSE not working?
Can you tell me how did you make yours work? I'm really upset that none of them work after I clicked on them.. >_<
Thanks for spending your time reading this message!
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 7:30 PM Last edited by person250 : 26th Jul 2008 at 7:42 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by SilverwingsKm
It's a beautiful Yuna, congrats!
but I don't know why I can't install her, it says I need to install an expansion pack...
I have them all just until Seasons, do I need a higher expansion?
Ok, I had trouble installing her to. I found out that I needed Clean Installer. To get it just click " Clean Installer " in my post.

X♥X Precious... Precious Little Princess X♥X

♥ Riccardo x Dana♥Daniella x Dana ♥

♥ デイナ ♥

♥ Chocolate eyes, moonlit skin, and a cold smile. The beautiful princess of the night. ♥
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 7:37 PM
Where is the hair on sunair? I don't see the link on the website that goes to the hair pages. Someone please help!

X♥X Precious... Precious Little Princess X♥X

♥ Riccardo x Dana♥Daniella x Dana ♥

♥ デイナ ♥

♥ Chocolate eyes, moonlit skin, and a cold smile. The beautiful princess of the night. ♥
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 12:51 AM
no 30 page on sunhair o.o.. please help, we want no bald yuna u.u
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 9:44 AM
why are the a eyebrows on my yuna is black?
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sxygamergirl
I feel really silly, but I can't find the bead & necklace. I looked in the magic section and didn't see it. Can I have some help? Thanks for helping and making the perfect Yuna.

Hey! I'm having the same problem......did you ever find the solution? I looked in the accessories section as well as the magic section and nothing.....Thanks!
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 3:08 AM
This is an amazing sim i rly want it! But I have no idea how to navigate the site where the hair is?! <---still noob..Plz help!
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 11:35 PM
very nice any chance of lulu
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cutigurl4u9
Hey! I'm having the same problem......did you ever find the solution? I looked in the accessories section as well as the magic section and nothing.....Thanks!

Where did you find the dress and sidebag? I think Rinoa's necklace in accessories looks a bit similar =/
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 6:06 AM
This is ridiculous. Can't find half the items that are listed. Hair page 30? WHERE IS THAT?
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 3:40 AM
It took me forever to find the hair but I found it! You have to have Flash, use Internet Explorer and not Firefox, and then it's under Skins (for reasons unknown), and then you have to click where it says Previous five pages until you get back to page 30.

After that elaborate treasure hunt, Yuna should be no longer bald.

Thank you kwillag for the lovely sim!
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 8:27 AM
I did that, and still no hair... I'll just find my own. Other than that, she's great.
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 9:23 AM
mintywolf i tried that, the only area of the site with more than 30 pages is the object part.. and its not there either.

guess i'll have to find my own hair too.... unless someone can post what they've got for everyone that can't find it on that other site.. *hint hint*

love this btw, HUGE FF fan!!
Page 1 of 2