Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A variety of coordinated place settings and tablecloths

by Hinoemasim Posted 3rd May 2008 at 11:36 AM - Updated 29th Oct 2010 at 12:20 PM by Hinoemasim : Fixed link to Aussie Topenders

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th May 2008 at 11:58 PM
Thank you, this looks very well done. Can't get the mesh for the table setting though, the link for the download is dead.
Instructor
#3 Old 9th May 2008 at 2:16 AM
Same here the link is dead.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th May 2008 at 7:42 AM
Hinoemasim, please contact the webmaster of the site (aussietopenders-sims2.com/newmeshsets.htm), since you can't include the mesh here, and tell them the Beenleigh Mesh links are dead and then direct us to download them again once they are fixed. I don't know what to tell you if they say the links can't be fixed or they were broken links because they don't have or can't use the meshes anymore. They did say it was BETA and to use at our own risk.

[Rest in Peace, Sarah. Beloved Cat. 8/12/09]
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th May 2008 at 10:41 AM Last edited by Hinoemasim : 22nd Jul 2008 at 3:17 PM.
Ok, I emailed Aussie Topenders, and asked them if they could give me a good link, or if I could include the place setting mesh file in the download. Hopefully I'll hear back soon. Otherwise I'll have to redo them with another setting. Sorry!

It's back up! Thanks, Topenders!
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 4:09 PM
Uh, can I get some help over here? The the table clothes appear, which by the way is wonderful, but the table settings won't appear. I downloaded the mesh ( Beenleigh Kitchen Meshes 1) but I only got the cabinets. Are you sure that Mesh 1 is the right mesh?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 8:48 AM
I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner, I've been offline for awhile. I don't know if this was a change made when they re-upped the files, but the setting is

(It's a great set, I recommend downloading all of them.) now in the 'meshes 2' file.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 8:26 AM
WOW ! Gorgeous and lovely ! This set will take place into my own "featured items" list !Thanks so much for sharing
Mad Poster
#9 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:24 PM
Same problem as post Nov 08. Link to Zita goes to right place but "Kitchen Mesh 1 set" has a picture of cabinets. Mesh set 4 shows a table with cloth BUT NO PLACE SETTING, and it also shows the rest of the kitchen, so I it really looks like it contains meshes for everything EXCEPT place settings.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 8:47 PM
I'll see if they'll let me upload the mesh.
Instructor
#11 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 8:03 PM
If anyone still cares, the mesh is in Beenleigh Kitchen Meshes 2.
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gwenke33
If anyone still cares, the mesh is in Beenleigh Kitchen Meshes 2.

Yes! Thank you for this information ^_^ I was thoroughly confused trying to find this mesh lol. And now I can have awesome place settings :-D
Fresh fruit from the bigot tree
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 9:28 PM
These are great!