Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolors of Marvine's animated spiral stairs

by JLonier Posted 4th May 2008 at 9:27 AM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 11:09 PM by JLonier : Damn typos, how'd they get there!

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th May 2008 at 9:33 AM
Awesome recolours!

[AИTHRACITE] [ИOUИ] [Hard coal burning slowly with little smoke or flame but intense heat.] [© AИTHRACITE DESIGИS IИC] [http://deviantart.com/anthracitedesigns]
Scholar
#3 Old 4th May 2008 at 9:37 AM
Yep thank you JLonier and the white version will be great in neat / modern house. A welcome addition !
PS : I like the screens with the pets. :D

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Instructor
#4 Old 4th May 2008 at 9:41 AM
Love the recolors; they look great! I've seen recolors at all4sims.de and MATY (if you are interested) but these are another excellent addition to my collection. Thanks so much for sharing them!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th May 2008 at 9:47 AM
Kewl i was waiting for some recolors of these stairs, and the white and grey ones will be nice to use (as if it's metal). Thank you very much !
Field Researcher
#6 Old 4th May 2008 at 10:36 AM
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th May 2008 at 10:48 AM
These are fab! many thanks :D
Forum Resident
#8 Old 4th May 2008 at 11:57 AM
These are great! Especially that white one will come in handy. Thank you very much!

P.S: I love the pets in the pictures. That dog is Cyd Roseland's isn't it?
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th May 2008 at 12:58 PM
It is Cyd Roseland's dog! In my simmie world he's an architect who fell in love on the internet. :P

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 4th May 2008 at 2:32 PM
i really like these stairs and some more recolours are very welcome! thanks!!!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th May 2008 at 4:20 PM
I think everone agrees, the white ones will be used alot. Thank you very much.

ClicknPsycho
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th May 2008 at 4:30 PM
I was wondering who would recolor it and yes! you did and it's in white - that's exactly what i'm looking for thank you!!!

My Chemical Ravenance*
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th May 2008 at 4:38 PM
I've always wanted white... thanks for sharing these! Very nice. :D
Not actually evil.
#14 Old 4th May 2008 at 6:34 PM
Cute cats make any screenshot better!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Forum Resident
#15 Old 4th May 2008 at 6:38 PM
Love it!
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th May 2008 at 10:23 PM
Amazing! I was just thinking about how much I wanted a white recolor of these stairs! I was going to do it myself but I've got so many projects going right now... so thanks loads! Fantastic job, I love them :-)
Mad Poster
#17 Old 4th May 2008 at 11:49 PM
Do these recolors work on the "simple" stairs, that is without the railing? That's the one I have and I like it the best for its simplicity. Thanks for these recolors by the way = really needed!
Scholar
#18 Old 5th May 2008 at 12:59 AM
A perfect addition for perfect stairs. Thank you for these excellent recolors

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th May 2008 at 4:01 AM
Thanks for these stairs! Especially for an added benefit: I'd consider myself very active in the Sims community, but somehow the spiral stairs slipped past me! I must have been hiding under some sort of selective rock without even realizing ... So thank you for bringing this to my attention, as well as your wonderful recolors.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 5th May 2008 at 4:08 AM
Your work is much appreciated

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 5th May 2008 at 4:27 AM
Yes, for me who uses these stairs a lot I am so happy to see some recolors.
The more the merrier as I say.
Thank You.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 5th May 2008 at 8:15 AM
No, these are only for the stairs with the railing as it's the one I use the most. Sorry.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Mad Poster
#23 Old 5th May 2008 at 5:33 PM
Thanks, JLonier, for the info. I like your recolors so much I picked up the spiral stairs with railings too! Thanks!!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 6th May 2008 at 3:49 AM
These are great!

I occasionally use the matching fences that Marvine made with his original colors. I know fences can't simply be recolored, they have to be cloned, but if you end up making the matching fences, it would be awesome if you uploaded them here.
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 10th May 2008 at 6:05 AM
Yay!! I was just wishing I had some recolors of this staircase.... Thank you!!!
Page 1 of 2