Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim Boutique Clothingrack Updated 080712 B

by christianlov Posted 5th May 2008 at 6:20 PM - Updated 18th Jul 2008 at 2:55 PM by christianlov

139 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 130 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Instructor
#2 Old 6th May 2008 at 12:00 PM
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th May 2008 at 12:00 PM Last edited by JLonier : 6th May 2008 at 2:47 PM. Reason: is not feedback
Thanks Christianlov . . . this is one of my favorite and most used mods. Any improvement to it is great and I really appreciate it. And for all your work which you share with us.

Thanks again
sandshifter
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th May 2008 at 12:59 PM
Yeahhhh!!! :o))
Great. Thank you!!!!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th May 2008 at 1:14 PM
Fantastic! Thank you (all) for updating this wonderful hack.

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th May 2008 at 2:22 PM Last edited by JLonier : 6th May 2008 at 2:49 PM. Reason: is thanks
Hi Chistian! It is so great to see you! I just forwarded a copy of the original Simboutique Clothing Rack to the graveyard, as I have been managing to use it it FT, and thought others might want it too. Your timing is amazing! So thrilled to see you around. *hugs*

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Instructor
#7 Old 6th May 2008 at 2:29 PM
So happy to see you back, Christianlov! Your hacks are among the *essentials* to make our game so playable and fun.

Thank you very much for these updates!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#8 Old 6th May 2008 at 2:51 PM
Christianlov - Please upload your updated hacks through the upload wizard as you did with the first post in this thread. That way, people will actually be able to find them through your profile, they'll have proper EP compatability tags, they'll be searchable, and they won't have a bunch of comments mixed in from other people. Since you already have the text on this thread I'll let you delete those posts and reupload them yourself so you don't lose what you've already done. It's wonderful to see you back and updating your stuff - people have really missed your work.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
#9 Old 6th May 2008 at 4:24 PM
HP is right...people have missed your work. Glad to see you back also.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Banned Asshat
#10 Old 6th May 2008 at 4:27 PM Last edited by bLURR : 6th May 2008 at 4:42 PM.
Wonderfull!!!
I am glad your back!!!

Just released your clothing hack with a diffrent mesh, can i update mine easily so it is compatible with all EP's?(not that i had any problems with EP's tho!!)
Or is it better to clone this one and replace the mesh and textures again?

Edit,
Oh i noticed you took out the mesh.......
I do not know much about programming, wat should i change on the one i released?
Forum Resident
#11 Old 6th May 2008 at 4:43 PM
Great to see your stuff back! I have so missed the clothing rack, it's great to have it again.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th May 2008 at 4:50 PM
I've been using the older version of the clothing rack and it has been working quite well...except for outerwear, of course. I do custom recolors of outfits with college logos and business logos for my neighborhood, so now it will be nice to put my dormies in college coats as well as their sweatshirts and workout clothes.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th May 2008 at 4:52 PM
I cannot begin to express my thanks. I'm glad you found the energy to update and keep on giving to the Sim community, despite our selfishness

Necromancy is Good
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th May 2008 at 4:52 PM
Welcome back christanlov
Field Researcher
#15 Old 6th May 2008 at 4:55 PM
So great to see you! I updated the Manual and put it up on my site at:
http://www.portal.charlamov.com/windlebridge
I will download the updates and update the manual accordingly.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th May 2008 at 5:16 PM
Thanks a lot :D.... Any chance you can make this so sims can buy dog and cat collars? that would make it the Ultimate object for making over sims

Thanks

Do you like my content? Do you want to buy me a coffee?
Please click this link and help me out:
http://paypal.me/Rich246
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th May 2008 at 5:30 PM
You. Are. Awesome. XD
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th May 2008 at 5:34 PM
You ROCK! I love this and i'm so glad you updated it. :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 6th May 2008 at 5:45 PM
Thanks for updating your clothing rack. I use it a lot and i'm happy i can finally buy outerwear outfits as well.

I have one request: Is it possible to make a version where you actually have to pay for the outfits and that also supports outerwear. I mostly use your clothingrack so my sims don't have to go to a (slow) community lot but this way it feels a lot like cheating.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th May 2008 at 5:48 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 6th May 2008 at 7:17 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
christianlov,
When I saw you had posted, Update or not, My eyes just lit up. I understand there is a real world out there, but I was saddened when I saw that your uploads were gone. They are among my very very top favorite, only a few others that I hold in high regards as I do yours. I am glad to see you back, even if only to make compatible your existing objects. Very Glad to see you back. Thank you for making items that are in EVERY sim home in my neighborhood.

Kindest Regards,
TickleYu :lovestruc

CRUNCH*A*TIZE ME CAP'N!
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th May 2008 at 6:21 PM
It is *great* to see you back, Christianlov!! (clapping)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#22 Old 6th May 2008 at 6:36 PM
It's great to see you posting again, christianlov. But for those of us who aren't familiar with your previous version - would you mind adding some text that explains what this clothing rack does?
Field Researcher
#23 Old 6th May 2008 at 6:50 PM
THANK GOD, you're back!!!

*dances for joy*
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th May 2008 at 7:39 PM
Fabulous news!!! welcome back and thank you so much for taking the time to update!
Scholar
#25 Old 6th May 2008 at 7:56 PM
I L O V E YOU!!!!! This is one of the few things that I have on EVERY lot and use almost every time I play. Thank you!!!
Page 1 of 6