Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

100th Car Anniversary! BIG Celebration-BIG Downloads!

by Fresh-Prince Posted 31st May 2008 at 3:26 AM - Updated 2nd Jun 2008 at 9:14 PM by Fresh-Prince : fixing

103 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 88 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st May 2008 at 3:46 AM
Amazing work F-P! Particularly loving the Land Rovers - we need to see more of them! Top notch - as always And congratulations!

Hanging upside down to sleep does not make you cool or alternative - I know, because I've tried it...
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st May 2008 at 3:56 AM
My word! The creativity is amazing! This is truly great F-P, and so generous too Oh, and I agree, you can't go wrong with a Range Rover!
Scholar
#4 Old 31st May 2008 at 4:06 AM
Wow! A really amazing set of cars! Excellent work as always Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#5 Old 31st May 2008 at 4:16 AM
holy crap dude ! this is the best celebration ever ! thankyou sooo much !

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st May 2008 at 4:26 AM
WOW!! I love all you share, these are simply 'fantabulous'!! Thanks for sharing them with us, I really like this car set, w00t!! You Rock!!

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st May 2008 at 4:36 AM
WoooooW i love the cars and My best is the RR sport wooow looks so real i like it
great work dude keep on
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 31st May 2008 at 4:46 AM
thank you so much......more great cars from the FRESH PRINCE of car creations... lovinn the lexus
Theorist
#9 Old 31st May 2008 at 4:56 AM
*Mouth Hangs like a fish*

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Forum Resident
#10 Old 31st May 2008 at 5:06 AM
Congratulations on 3 million downloads, your creations are always very well made. Hope you keep up the high standards that we have grown accustomed to. Well done, as always.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 31st May 2008 at 5:16 AM
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!

Broski you are IMMENSE!

Well done, SOO MUCH!

WOW!

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Scholar
#12 Old 31st May 2008 at 5:26 AM
A 350Z! i saw the tail light preview in your profile and spazed..i had thoguht you uploaded it already. (this was yesterday i saw it) but here it is! thanks!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 31st May 2008 at 5:36 AM
Thanks! I can't see them (or any pics on this site for that matter) but I downloaded them blind since I know your cars are always great. I can't wait to see them in game.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 31st May 2008 at 5:46 AM
I love you so much right now Fresh-Prince! <3! Thanks for ALL of your cars! They're the best! :D

♥ :) LJ
Inventor
#15 Old 31st May 2008 at 6:06 AM
It doesn't get any better than this!! Thanks FP!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#16 Old 31st May 2008 at 6:16 AM
such amazing job!
I downloaded and loved all them!
thank you!
Scholar
#17 Old 31st May 2008 at 6:26 AM
Bravo Fresh Prince !! Really thank you for all these cars, my simmies love them. :D

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 31st May 2008 at 6:46 AM
You rock, F-P!! Thanks so much!!

MUMBLER! Seriously, I cannot understand a word you're saying! .... Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st May 2008 at 6:56 AM Last edited by scipio228 : 2nd Jun 2008 at 8:07 PM.
FP! I still have and use your original Grand Marquis! Piece of sim history now. You have become QUITE the creator over the years.

Thanks for all you do. I have more cars than sims now and about half of them are FP creations. As they should be...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 31st May 2008 at 7:06 AM Last edited by Heisei2007 : 2nd Jun 2008 at 8:22 PM. Reason: More Thanking in Post
AMAZING! Thanks for the cars! Go F-P! You're my MOST FAVORITE creator of all time! Thanks and Thanks again!

ありがとうございます!!!(Thanks in Japanese) 

cytö Sims Division
Questions or Comments?
Websitecytö
"Life is Short, Live Life Better"
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 31st May 2008 at 7:16 AM
omg, thanks FP, you're the best :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 31st May 2008 at 7:26 AM
Wow, this is amazing, thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 31st May 2008 at 7:36 AM
wow, 10 cars! Especially the New Yorker is super great in my taste! Thank you!
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#24 Old 31st May 2008 at 7:46 AM
Thanks Fresh-Prince! And congratulation for your impressive scorecard!

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 31st May 2008 at 7:56 AM
This is very impressive. You make great cars, and I can't wait for the recolors! Happy anniversaries!
Page 1 of 5