Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bed Bath & Beyond Shower Curtains (for cheaper shower/tub combo)

by SimRivers Posted 28th Aug 2008 at 5:44 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 1:08 AM by alidarivera

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 12:14 AM
So nice to have these wonderful recolors!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Mad Poster
#3 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 12:59 AM
These are really nice recolors...much more realistic looking than I have seen before. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 2:25 AM
There's always a need for more shower curtains. And these are pretty sweet. Thanks!
Instructor
#5 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 7:29 AM
I really needed these. Thanks =)
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 7:46 AM
Oh this is great - some new and fresh colors for the bath. Thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 12:03 PM
Great job! I actually have a few of these in my house, now my sims can too.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 4:38 PM
Thanks for your thanks, everyone lol

Funny, I didn't include the one I actually have irl (doh!)
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 7:26 PM
I love downloading shower curtains (is that a weird thing to want to download the most of?) and these look great!
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 9:30 PM
Fantastic! These are my first new showercurtains other than HugeLunitic's striped one. I am sooooooo glad to have these really nice ones!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DCS
I love downloading shower curtains (is that a weird thing to want to download the most of?) and these look great!

It's not, really, a weird thing to constantly look for.. I did, and I found plenty for the expensive shower/tub combo but not may for this one.. And so the inspiration was born to create these.. and since I just decked out my real life bed and bath from Bed Bath & Beyond, I thought, why not use some of my favs to make the shower curtains?

And a heads up, people.. I'm looking into doing the bedspreads too
Instructor
#12 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 8:06 AM
Thank you for these - I've been using that backless tub a lot lately, and I was quite bored with the colour options I had. So - yippeee!
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 8:08 PM
these only work for that shower in the link? or not? I am so confused about the whole recolor thing.. I'm sure I'll mess it up sometime.. >_< oh, they work for the basegame only?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 8:51 AM
it works for the MAXIS shower tub combo, the one with the awful tile backing, which is in the base game, so its base game compatible..

HOWEVER

the shower tub combo in the link will ALSO use these recolors

Thanks, and youre all very welcome!
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 2:53 AM
Just the perfect thing to fix up those bland, boring old shower curtains. Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 5:35 AM
Hey, I actually have that ocean-themed shower curtain in my house! Cool, now I can have it in my game, too. Love it!
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 4:45 PM
Can you make these into regular curtains? I think some of them would be great on window fixtures in a teen room or even a modern house.
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 1:01 AM
These are amazing! I've been wanting something like this for a long time! Thanks so much! :-)
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 5:46 PM
XD I used to have that fish shower curtain here at home! Now my sims can have it too! Thanks for these awesome recolors, I was so sick of the maxis ones!
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 11:49 PM
for some reason it wont work. i dont know why
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 2:57 AM
i didnt even know i wanted shower curtains until i saw these
great job, thank you!
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 10:50 PM
Thanks. I was looking for shower curtains for the cheap shower/tub combo.
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 9:04 PM
Some look nice, but unfortunately I won't be downloading them today because they seem rather blurry. Nice work, though.

ENTJ
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 4:10 AM
This is very nice just pretty colors for the cheaper Shower / tub thank you. :)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 2:55 AM
They look amazing! Thank you.
Page 1 of 2