Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stuff Pack Objects Fix Collection for Apartment Life (Updated 2009/01/09) - Made IKEA clock fully usable

by Lord Darcy Posted 31st Aug 2008 at 10:41 AM - Updated 18th Nov 2011 at 1:06 PM by Lord Darcy : v1.05: Made IKEA clock fully usable. Fixed New Year's Party Phone Call in all languages.

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 11:11 AM Last edited by fway : 31st Aug 2008 at 11:16 AM.
baaa! Who would've thought EA would patch their game with the release of a new expansion pack? Oops they didn't. They expect people like you to do it. I want to thank you so much for sticking up with this crap from EA.
Sockpuppet
#3 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 11:51 AM
Does it include the preorder items and The Sims 2 Store stuff ?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 12:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kabuto
Does it include the preorder items and The Sims 2 Store stuff ?

Of course not, why would it?

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Check out my Journal for updates on past creations.
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Sockpuppet
#5 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 12:31 PM
Because they needs to be fixed ? EP8 preorder TV/Computer ?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 12:57 PM
Preorder objects =/= Stuff Pack objects. Most preorder objects cannot be fixed by external overrides. In any case, it's against the site rule to post them here.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 1:01 PM
great Lord Darcy , all along I very love your work , thank you very much .
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 1:26 PM
Lord Darcy you are awesome! but I didnt understood something, if I got the FT, H&M and IKEA fixes should I remove them before using this?
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 12:13 AM
Thank you again. Your bug fixes are so thorough and that is much appreciated.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 4:31 AM
Thank you again for making the work which EA/Maxis staff forgot
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 9:59 PM
Good thing we have people like you fixing EAxis' fuck ups!! Thanks for all your hard work.
Eminence Grise
#12 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 10:14 PM
Even love the icon you did for this pack
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 2:54 AM
Thank you so much!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 4:52 AM
Thank you so much for this!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 11:52 PM
Thanks for this, but I have a little issue...

I love the fix-ups you made but I don't have the H&M Stuff Pack and the fixes aren't separated. Would it still be safe to install even though I don't have one of the stuff packs?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CarmeeKitty
I love the fix-ups you made but I don't have the H&M Stuff Pack and the fixes aren't separated. Would it still be safe to install even though I don't have one of the stuff packs?

If it can be potentially dangerous to someone, I would not have combined them all in the first place...
It's safe for everyone who has AL. Fixes for stuff packs you don't have are simply unused.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 3:31 AM
Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 2:19 AM
Default Updated to v1.01
2008-09-06: Updated to v1.01. Small dogs and cats can actually chew/scratch Teen Surfer bed and 2 IKEA single beds.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 9:37 AM
Like SharonSims2 I was wondering if I had to take out the previous versions of this fix before installing and then I’ve got to remember where I put them, there are so many And thanks really thanks for all your time and effort.
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 10:22 PM
Is this safe to use with CRITICAL FIXES: Unofficial AL Patch here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=299586&c=1?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Illyianna
Is this safe to use with CRITICAL FIXES: Unofficial AL Patch here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=299586&c=1?

Yes. This fix is all about SP objects, which has nothing to do with Pescado's fix.

When in doubt, use Sims 2 Hack Conflict Detection Utility to find possible hack conflicts.

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 11:06 AM
If there's no Bin folder in C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Apartment Life\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins, is it okay to just create one?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimtasticCitizen
If there's no Bin folder in C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Apartment Life\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins, is it okay to just create one?

Uh... you already HAVE Bins folder.

However, it doesn't matter whether you put the file in Bins folder, or in a newly created subfolder located under Bins folder. I've created several subfolders under Bins folder, as I have a bucketload of stuff like OBJD overrides or Exchange/preorder objects that I don't want custom star enabled on.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 2:08 PM
Thank you very much. :-)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 2:16 PM
Once again, thank you SO much! ^^
Page 1 of 4