Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Evil Warlok Robes Set - A Better Option for Your Warlok Sims (part of my Warlok Robes Collection)

by Serena_Moonstone Posted 1st Feb 2009 at 11:45 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 8:02 PM by Serena_Moonstone : text edit

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 11:47 PM
OOoooo purple good work

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Mad Poster
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 4:36 AM
Sweet. I love them.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 5:08 AM
Amazing work as always. May I ask if you will release a toddler set like in your witches set?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 3:33 PM
I plan on it, but it wil be a bit more tricky than the converting the witches
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 11:19 PM
I'll have to wait paciently. I'm sure you will be able to do it.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 12:10 PM
Thank you so much for creating the warlok collection. They look as wonderful as your witch series - which look exquisite in game. You mentioned toddlers....please if you could you did such an amazing job on the toddler girls witchy wear! Your work is beautiful and I always enjoy seeing and using your creations.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 3:19 AM
I have just finnished a first draft today of the toddlers, after a bit of tweaking I should be uploading them this weekend.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 8:04 PM
I have now re-uploaded the main download files thanks to the help of comet. Everything should work now, but If you are still having problems feel free to PM me and let me know.
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 10:49 AM
i love this download
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 10:51 AM
(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th May 2009 at 6:13 AM
omg thank you the maxis version looks horrible -,- The female maxis version isnt so bad but yeah your stuff is way better ^_^
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th May 2009 at 6:15 AM
It would be more cooler if u could come up with some sort of robes so i can change my sims clothes everyday ^_^ lol
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th May 2009 at 3:39 PM
Do you mean like different versions of them? hmm.... interesting idea, but It would probably take me a while to get to it, I have alot of projects lately it seems. Sherahbim has a few nice robes on the same mesh for adults you might like, her textures are amazing.
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 7:13 PM
I relly like them thank you for uploading

They say your destiny is carved in stone...
here is your hammer and chizel..carve your own destiny, and never give anyone else these tools. these tools belongs to you, carve your destiny wisely...
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 1:58 PM
your collection is awesome!! thank you really for all the effort and sharing it
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 2:55 AM
a little bit of Constructive Criticism Here they are Good but kinda Bland.
what i mean by that is the Maxis ones IMHO look more detailed and worked on but these look like you just got a Black Pattern and added a big purple line down the middle even know they're is nothing wrong with Simplicity its just kinda bland looking to me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 11:00 PM
i am glad to find people are still interested in designing for sims 2 . thank very much for doing so