Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 10:19 PM
Default Teehee =] I agree...
Quote: Originally posted by Miss-Resa
I think they should all look like Stuart Townsend, and not sparkle ^_^

Stuart Townsend is HOT...mmm =]. :lovestruc:
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 9:25 AM
Agree <3
Best vampire role ever... Vampire Lestat
Test Subject
#28 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 10:53 PM
I think that vampires should be as they were when they were turned. But, of course, with paler skin. They should have fangs that comes out when feeding, or simply when they're pissed off. And when they're aroused. Yum, Alexander Skarsgard with fangs XD (I'm swedish, can you blame me for loving the men from my country? ) The eyecolour should not be very dramatic, simply the colour they had when they were human. Vampires can not be born, only bitten, since they're dead bodies walking around. I'm not quite sure whether or not they should burn in sunlight, but I guess I have to stick with Charlaine Harris on this one; all vampires burn in sunlight, but if they're old enough they can stay awake during the day. So with that said, there's just one more thing I'd like to add.

Vampires BURN. They DO NOT SPARKLE.
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 9:55 PM
Hmmm, I picture Vampires like they were portrayed on Underworld.

My Stories:
The Shadow (TS3 story) Completed
Alternate Universe (TS2 story) Chapter 30 1/19/11
The Gang (Originally a TS3 story, but converted to TS2) Chapter 4 Re-post 1/13/11
Alchemist
#30 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by candiiee
I think there are vampires among us and we don't realise, because they can look just like us in the day but gain their powers at night. Plus, I think they can turn into bats whenever they want to.

I think it too
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 10:28 AM
*crazy smile* the good ones sparkle=P

I think the good vampires would be kinda like*Twilight haters will kill me* the cullens *ducks *...you know(do you?) sparkle in sun light, have black eyes when they're thirsty and gold when they aren't...and they can be around humans.

And I think the bad vamps look like this...

Lab Assistant
#32 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 9:03 PM
I've always known that vampires have pale looking skin. =P I never knew them as anything else. so yeah, thats what I think vampires look like.
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 4:31 PM Last edited by fthomas : 13th Jan 2010 at 11:15 AM.
Hey! I'm a new member to this group :] This is my first post x

I think, like others have said, the main focus of the appearance of a Vampire is the porcelain white skin. I have also always thought they always appear beautiful with amazing eyes and long hair.

Although the 'Twilight' vampire does match most of the things I have said, the sparkling skin is not what I would of thought happened to a vampire. I do quite like the 'Twilight' vampire eyes theory though!

The picture attached is what I think a vampire looks like, apart from the lips as I would think they are a more strong and vibrant wine red and the eyes would be as follows (depending on the vampire's eating habits!) :

Bright red eyes for the newborn vampires
Golden/orange eyes for the "vegetarian" vampires
Dark eyes for the thirsty vampires

Some great eyes following the eye habits can be downloaded by VacuumMelon at this link: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=352096

:] x
Screenshots

Test Subject
#34 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 6:14 PM
Little late? xD
Well, in my eyes vampires has pale skin...everyone knows that, and to be honest i don't think vampires can change into a bat o.o sounds very weird, i rather think that vampires can change into a wolf or a black cat ^^'' its kinda hard to describe how i think they look, their hair... can be black or silver and blood red ? and of course i almost forgot the eyes hmm.. bright silver eyes and changes into red or yellow when they are in attack mode... Omg i started to think about my dream prince Raphael :Q___

Raphael is a nice vampy name

Katteray~~
Banned
#35 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 3:24 AM
^Raphael IS a nice vampy name! Raphael Soren FTW (sorry, random Soul Calibur randomness, in the game Raphael Soren is a vampire)!

I think that a vampire should look brooding and mysterious, with slightly cloudy eyes. Their eyes are gold, red, silver, or purple when they feed, and when they aren't feeding they're the vamp's nomal eye color. Their hair is glossy and still grows, and can be in all different colors. Their skin is very pale in most cases, but I guess African American vamps can have dark skin. They have retractable fangs, which are needle sharp and vary in size and length. The fangs come out when they're feeding, hungry, pissed off, about to attack, and pretty much any time their vamp-ness controlls them. Vamps can reproduce, and born vampires age normally. Made vampires are rare and stop aging at the time of turning. THEY DO NOT SPARKLE IN THE SUNLIGHT!!! Rather, they get burns and their powers weaken. Vampys are usually dark, but their personality varies just as humans' personalities do. Holy water and crucifixes don't hurt vampires. Wooden stakes do. There are "good" vampires, which don't usually feed to kill, and "rogue" vamps, which are pretty much killing machines.

^and that is my vampy thing :D
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 4:28 PM
THIS:

Just kidding, the following pics are what vampires suppose to look in my opinion like::

Lab Assistant
#37 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 8:48 PM
I'm completely agree with nina!

To me a vampire is blood ... but elegant and so sensitive ... he kills you, but he does it calmly, feeling your blood is his teeth ...
When I hear the word vampire, I think in the vampires of Anne Rice ...

**If I sit the same way as other people my reasoning ability is decreased by forty percent**
Theorist
#38 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 9:06 PM
If a vampire is a sorceress, she has to look like this:

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Banned
#39 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 1:48 PM
vampires are creatures of the night with very pale skin and diffently not going out in bay time and drinking human blood.[IMG]18080-6[/IMG]
Banned
#40 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 11:49 PM
Time to bump up an old thread!! xD
- Any skin tone, but lacks the flushed, blood-in-my-veins look of humans (any tone, but has 'washed out' look to it)
- Elegant facial features, for example: high cheekbones, long, straight nose, high forehead.
- Either large lips (Angelina Jolie style) or small lips (for example a doll's lips)
- Either very wide or very narrowed eyes, but expressive
- SKIN DOES NOT SPARKLE. AT ALL. It has a sheen to it, kind of 'shiny' looking, not like sweaty or whatever, but doesn't sparkle.
- Cold skin, like ice.
- Any color hair, but hair is healthy and usually grows quickly

Can go out in night or day, skin does NOT sparkle in sunlight, no allergic reactions to the sun or wood or holy water or garlic or anything,

Umm.. no idea what else..?
#41 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 2:57 AM
Just wondering, Torako, if a vampire can go into the sun and has no reactions to any of the myths, they really aren't all that different. Personally, if a vampire can go into the sun, they lose a lot of character, meaning, they don;t have as much of a struggle.Imagine how hard it would be to completely switch your day around, not being able to do anything in the day. Now a days, it wouldn;t be THAT hard, but imagine during earlier time periods. So, yea, to me, it takes away a key part of who vampires are, it would be like taking their fangs or making them not drink blood. But my opinion only. Oh, and that is nowhere near as charater raping as sparkles. SPARKLES SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN ON VAMPIRES. EVER.
Banned
#42 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 3:06 AM
^Yeah. It just turns them into fairies...
*Dracula*
I vant to suck your blood!

*Random kid*
OH NO YOU DON'T!
*Runs out into the sunlight*

*Dracula*
Oh crap.
*Starts to sparkle*

Naw. I can't see it.
Test Subject
#43 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 6:39 PM
I believe that a vampire has two paths to choose. One of them is the path of strenth and one of them is the path of knowlegde.
If they choose the path of strenth they will get their power from blood and this will make their skin burn in sun. They will be strong as a dragon when they drink blood and they can fight well. They are often seen in forests hunting and hiding. They have a muscular body and blood red eyes. They are taller than normal people and they are attractive aswell. Their nails are sharp and can turn into claws when they are angry. Their wounds are healed quickly. They cannot fly or do anything magical because they are just wild warriors.

If they choose the path of knowlegde they will get their power from moon and this will make them weaker. Sun do not affect them and moon blood gives them more energy. They are mostly seen at towns. They use their powers to cast spells and defence theirselves. They have the ability to fly and turn inviscible. They have pale skin and regular eyes. They are normal height and thin. They are attractive and prettier than human race. Their hands are perfect and they move faster. But when someone attacks them they easily die because they are not warriors. They are just some wounders.
Scholar
#44 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 8:10 PM
I see Vampires as having pale skin and haunted eyes (like endless tunnels that leak and have bats and gross stuff, but where there has been a mass murder...) They are also never overweight and usually on the skinny side because of their totally liquid diet of blood. It doesn't all have to be human blood, any blood will do. When they go it the sun they sizzle and have 1 minute to get out before they burn. When they drink they gain great strength, but are only able to be in the sun for 20 seconds.They have dark shadows around their eyes, and sharp fangs whenever they may want them (like retractable claws, except fangs!). They don't turn into bat's but instead they sprout wings covered in skin with talons on the edges (like a bat's but with human skin instead of bat membrane and fur) and their fangs grow a bit longer.

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Forum Resident
#45 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 9:43 PM
Bela

Pale skin, veins, fangs, wears black/Goth clothes. Intense red/yellow eyes. Sexy, very approachable (so you'll invite them to your house, vampies can't go to a house unless invited), sun fearing, OCD, in love with my neck.

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Scholar
#46 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 2:29 AM
^^lol! I wanna continue this
Bella: intense eyes like liquid gold, really hot, murmurs and glowers a lot, like to talk about souls, wears designer clothes, ridiculously sexy body, rich, magical talents, smells really good, has a desirable body shape, sexy voice, good with cars, can write lullabies, HOT, sparkles like a diamond, caring to the point of imprisoning and stereotyping (but they're like really sexy so it doesn't matter), smart, brooding, talks about my blood and my soul, smells me a lot, did I mention that they all look really really hot?

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Forum Resident
#47 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 11:02 AM
'eah...

Girl : "Thee who woulst drink of my living blood, would thee doth drink of the love in my heart?"
Guy (vampire) : "Ah, twould be an honor to drink from the incomparable beauty of of the love in thine heart"

Vampires have to sexy, otherwise, they can't bed you, then biting you whilst... you know. That alone sounds hot.

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Scholar
#48 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 4:18 PM Last edited by pegasaus : 11th Jun 2010 at 6:10 PM.
I'm new here, so I will start with describing on how I imagine a vampire:

To be honest, I have old stereotype thoughts about them. You know, beautiful gothic clothes, usually in 19th century style (but yet somehow modern), mostly in black, red, dark blue or purple colors. Male vampire likes to wear capes/cloaks and female vampire likes to wear dress which can show their body in perfect shape. Of course they have sharp fangs, and other teeth are smaller than usual. They have pale skin, sometimes too pale so that you can see the blue veins very clearly. They mostly have red eyes, but they can have other colors as well.

Also they can do a bat transformation, and sometimes they have bat wings. For sun, they can be outside, but it makes them feel bad, and they can never be fully shown to sunlight, only in shadows. NOTE: If S.Meyer said that vampires sparkle, it doesn't mean that all people have to think like that. Vampires do NOT sparkle! And they can sleep in beds, but if they want to skip several years or even a century, then they have to sleep in coffin.

Vampires don't have to be rich and nobility people, but they mostly have all that they desire. In many cases, vampires are very attractive to humans. Male vampire is usually a romantic lover, and female vampire is mostly a passionate seducer. They can be both good and evil, and mostly they are neutral. It depends on the situation. They also drink human blood, not animal, and if they are good ones, than they drink blood of evil people who deserved that (criminals, killers, evil persons...)

However, they can chose if their bite will turn someone into another vampire or if it will be a bite of death (kill the victim)
And they are stronger if there is rain, and they are much stronger if moon is full.

And here are pictures:

http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/...ten/vampire.jpg

http://www.allposters.com/gallery.a...res-slavic.html

http://images.halloweencostumes.com...hic-vampira.jpg

http://www.flimflams.com.au/costumephoto/vampire.JPG

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Mad Poster
#49 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 4:42 PM Last edited by cassslas1996 : 11th Jun 2010 at 4:59 PM.
Welcome to the club then, pegasaus. :]

I picture them as dark, gothic, cryptic, inhumanly beautiful, seductive creatures. 'Nuff said.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Test Subject
#50 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 11:29 PM
Default ...
Dark...Could be sweet,I guess,it is based on personality.Most vampires are consider beautiful.=).And Charming and wise,mostly because they has lived centuries.
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...e-girl10117.gif

Cause 'Denesha ' says s0...

Page 2 of 3