Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Smaller Food Prep / Counter OMSP

by SilentLucidity Posted 10th May 2009 at 4:39 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th May 2009 at 5:05 PM
wow! great idea, this is lovely, so well suited for mine tiny apartments and cozy little cottages! shame about the problem with picking it up part but who cares, this is good enough, thank you!

My Chemical Ravenance*
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th May 2009 at 5:09 PM
This is so helpful! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th May 2009 at 8:45 PM
This looks more like my kitchen. I have about 1 square foot reserved for food prep in my tiny kitchen.

I am simply a mass hallucination that a majority of the population chooses to believe in.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 10th May 2009 at 8:52 PM
cute idea! thx!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th May 2009 at 9:21 PM
This means that I can use a table in a kitchen as an island and the sims will use it. Thanks so much.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 11th May 2009 at 1:16 AM
You. Are. AMAZING. :D

Seriously, this is absolutely perfect -- I've always been a fan of cluttering up my rooms, but it's frustrating when you need to reserve so much space just so your sims can use the counter. This is going to be used and abused so much in my game, I swear. Thank you thank you thank you. <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th May 2009 at 7:03 AM
I'm very glad you all like it , and I hope the awkward grabby-ness of it isn't too much of a hindrance. The old, bigger one was even worse, as far as that is concerned, so this really is an improvement.
RETROTROUT
#9 Old 11th May 2009 at 9:25 AM
great work!

Retrotrut Is On Zee Track
Mad Poster
#10 Old 11th May 2009 at 11:34 AM
Brilliant and funny idea ! I love them ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 4:41 AM
Can it go invisible? I mean, It's really awesome and perfect for my move-making but I kinda need it to to be invisible and not bright blue.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 11:19 AM
melle555 Sorry for the late reply - Yes, these do have an invisible recolor. In fact, they work well with the OMSP Controller by julsfels here, which makes it crazy easy to make them all invisible (or visible again) at the same time.
Inventor
#13 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 5:10 PM
That's really a good idea. Thx for sharing. It's working very well.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 11:44 PM
Congratulations and thank you for all your beautiful creations that enrich the lives of our Sims.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 2:37 PM
I know it's been forever since you've had a question or feedback, so I'm sorry about that.
When you say it won't work on corner counters, you mean directly on them, right? Could I, say, use 45degreeangleorrotation and put this on a counter-height omsp to get the same effect? Or is it something else blocking the area from being used?

check out my Simblr. Mostly object recolors.
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 5:59 PM
LOL ^^ funny stuff

Emi-x-x-x-
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 3:41 AM
LOL food prep on the toilet, bahaha, aah this download is great
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 8:26 PM
This is the worst thing I've ever downloaded. It's a nightmare pain up the bum to select this thing and move things around. It's worse than any other OMSP, sorry.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 9:44 PM
Thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 9:05 AM
Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 4:47 PM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 5:55 PM
Whenever my sims use this, the item reverts back to cyan instead of staying invisible - is that an error on my end? What should I do to fix it, other than shelling out §15 every time or having my sims cancel their actions to use the corkboard?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~Theodore Geisel
"If what you are is just what you own, what have you become when they take from you almost everything?" ~Destroya, My Chemical Romance
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 6:15 PM
This is genius! Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Aug 2022 at 7:18 PM
why mine is the size of a tile??