Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Men in tights

by Cocomama Posted 11th May 2009 at 5:54 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 11th May 2009 at 8:41 PM
I LOVE THESE!!! (sorry, but I get excited about men in tights too!!) Men without those darn baggy bum pants!!!! YIPEEEEE!!!
thank you sooooo much=I've been looking for this mesh for my goodies!!!
thanks sooo much!
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Instructor
#3 Old 11th May 2009 at 8:44 PM
Can't have enough medieval type clothing

Fantastic work! Thanks for sharing.

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 11th May 2009 at 9:43 PM
More men need to wear tights!

Thanks so much for these.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th May 2009 at 11:52 PM
I Love these sooooo much! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

"We are begging for a reflection from a shuttered heart, to find and chase us over the edge"---H.I.M--In Venere Veritas
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th May 2009 at 9:48 PM
Nice, now I want to include gypsis in my neigbourhood
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th May 2009 at 9:06 PM
Mmmm! men in tights VERY sexy indeed! Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 11:44 PM
I love you for this. ^_^ Thank you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 1:36 PM
Wonderful! Thanks!

**Edited cause Reise decided not to spell correctly >.>**
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 1:19 PM
Just realised I never thanked this wonderful thread! Thanks so much for the beautiful meshes, Cocomama - and so lovingly coloured, too! I can't tell these apart from the original Maxis creations. Parfaitement!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 5:27 PM
These are perfect for my male Roma sims! Many thanks.
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 2:45 AM
Okay so I'm going to just say that "Gypsy" is cosidered a racial slur by most Romani peoples, and that I'd prefer that you not use it. This is because even now in some European countries it is used as an insult, and tends to have all the negative connotations of them being thieves etc.. It was a name that people gave to them, not what they call themselves. It is not well known, but around half of all Romani people died in the holocaust (and they weren't allowed to testify to this at the trials later, they could only testify on behalf of Jewish victims), and the persecution didn't stop there. Up until 1989 there were still being forcibly sterilised in some countries, and even to this day they are often treated with contempt and not allowed into some cities. So while we may not really be aware of it anywhere near as much in places like Australia or America, to anyone of Romani descent living here, or anyone living in Europe, it's a much bigger issue.

:c
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 12:10 PM
I love this set!

Cocomama,
We will be using one piece from this set as a custom uniform for a set of ancient careers we are making. Thanks for allowing the sharing of files in your policy! I will link you when the upload is up so you can see what we did.
Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 9:25 AM
Nice thank you Rue St-Germain, take care with those white tights tho, they are a bit see-thru or whatever you call it on the upper legs.
I noticed it much much later, you only would have to make the alpha more white there.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 8:00 PM
Needed this for a Georgian/Regency neighborhood. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 3:57 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 4:52 PM
Thank u!