Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Megaton Wall and Floor set

by Purity Project Posted 14th May 2009 at 4:29 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 14th May 2009 at 6:08 PM
Thank you!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Alchemist
#3 Old 14th May 2009 at 8:48 PM
So realistic! Don't know if there's enough rust there, in the up right corner LOL
Well, this apocalyptic theme is a bit far from my vision of the future, but I have the impressione that I'd easily imagine it as the past of my sci-fi neighborhood ... a point where something ended and something else was born.
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 7:13 AM
That is just awesome. I've been trying to look for certain apocalyptic content exactly like this. Love it. Thank you.
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 9:16 PM
WOW. Thank you so, so much! I've been looking for more corrugated metal type stuff for a long while. This will be perfect for my downtowns and my urban fantasy neighborhood. You rock!
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 9:07 PM
Thanks a lot! I have been waiting for something like this. I am planing to make an underground abandoned facility type thinggy.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 9:22 PM
"Welcome to Megaton. Friendliest town around."
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by harlequin_eyes
"Welcome to Megaton. Friendliest town around."

The bomb is perfectly safe, we promise ;D