Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:38 PM
has anyone spotted dachshunds?

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:10 PM
Siamese are on there too...but that's a friggin' Snowshoe. I don't care what they say. XD
#28 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:14 PM
Gah I hope they do have 40 dog breeds. D: I want my border collie! LOL. Oh well, I suppose modders can make some -- I just can't wait until October! It's still July, dangit!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Catwalk
It's weird though...aren't goldens and labs like the 2 favorite dogs in america? And they aren't there?

...I love how theres a dog with my name. ...

I've seen screenies of a lab or golden.So I think they're going to have them.
#30 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by midnight05
I've seen screenies of a lab or golden.So I think they're going to have them.

Yeah I've seen the photos of the golden also. So cute!
#31 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snaperz
Gah I hope they do have 40 dog breeds. D: I want my border collie! LOL. Oh well, I suppose modders can make some -- I just can't wait until October! It's still July, dangit!

I know! It's so hard to wait,I've looked forward to this expantion pack ever since I'd heard about it. I see at least 2 breeds I want.
#32 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:30 PM
I hope they get Pure bred cats as well....I live purebred cats esspecially Persians, siamese, balinese aanndd the one that looks like a tiger whos name I've forgotten
#33 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:35 PM
I want moggies! Just that -- and calicos, torties etc. -sigh-
#34 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:53 PM
I think there will be about 50breeds in total shipped with the game.Thats including both cats (around 20breeds) and dogs (around 30 breeds)
#35 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:54 PM
Well, as you can see there are still a couple of months before the EP is released. They could (and probably will) add the breeds you all desire soooo much. If you look at some of the pics on TSR there are some missing features (pictures missing, falty this, falty that.)
#36 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:56 PM
Oh, and the kittens look ADORABIBLE!!! It's cute watching the kitten climb that pillow thing on the Official Site's first video (which I'm now at a record... I've watched it 35 times)
#37 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Snaperz
Yeah I've seen the photos of the golden also. So cute!

Oh, yay! Maybe little Abbi will become simmified after all.
#38 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 3:03 AM
I dont think i will be too into the Dogs, I am more of a cat person.
The vid on the official site is adorable. I cant wait till October.
:D
Field Researcher
#39 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 10:28 AM
Thank GOD they have Cocker Spaniel's. I get to make my babies!
#40 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dragon_tfm
has anyone spotted dachshunds?

Thats exactly what I wanna know I want to make my beloved dachsy!
#41 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chandi
Siamese are on there too...but that's a friggin' Snowshoe. I don't care what they say. XD

LOL! i know! but if the program is as complex as it says, you can change the feet to become a siam.

i want my babies leonberger and tabby! OMG OMG! i bet they won't have leonbergers under the dogs...Just have to make it! heheh
Test Subject
#42 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 3:23 PM
can't wait to see all the breeds my favorite dogs are a husky and beagle and a puggle a pug beagle mix
#43 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 3:30 PM
hehe yeah i like beagles and huskies too, I'm not sure about pugs though, I like them in real life but with graphics they may look kinda odd because of there faces/wrinkles/flatness
#44 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Paramount
Oh, and the kittens look ADORABIBLE!!! It's cute watching the kitten climb that pillow thing on the Official Site's first video (which I'm now at a record... I've watched it 35 times)

yeah. if you go onto youtube.com and type in SIMS 2 PETS! or something you can watch movies on there too!
#45 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sweepoohun
thank you bunchies. the pom is ugly...lol

yeah looks more like a Chow then a pomeranian...

THIS

Is a pomeranian ignore his evil eyes lol
#46 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 5:49 PM
lol nice...

Is he your baby?
#47 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chaz_g
lol nice...

Is he your baby?

Yep he is a 7 year old regular sized (as opposed to toy or mini) Pompom named Cubbie. Right now he is trying his darndest to play with the keyboard.

I was disappointed by maxis' idea of what a pomeranian is, they don't look like chowchows :P

I'm hoping modders can make better ones.

Oh and I wanted to say I love your avatar/icon. Aayla is one of my favorite Jedi along w/ her master Quinlan Voss. I met Amy Allen a few times at cons, shes really sweet and a total geek.
Scholar
#48 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 6:20 PM
i wonder if they will have those cats with their ears all squished down on their heads...whats the name of them ? scottish folds? also since i need my weiner dogs i feel Munchkin cats should be in theres too (basically the dauchunds of cats)

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
#49 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by callum91
from the TSZ&TSR pics,there ARE:
german shepard,
akita,
britanny
pomeranians,
cocker spaniel,
bulldog,
schnauzer,
shiba inu,
boxer,
<u>moo dog</u>,
collie,

Thanks for this info, i can't wait for all the dogs i've selected from your list, but what on earth is a moo dog?
#50 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chobitz
Yep he is a 7 year old regular sized (as opposed to toy or mini) Pompom named Cubbie. Right now he is trying his darndest to play with the keyboard.

I was disappointed by maxis' idea of what a pomeranian is, they don't look like chowchows :P

I'm hoping modders can make better ones.

Oh and I wanted to say I love your avatar/icon. Aayla is one of my favorite Jedi along w/ her master Quinlan Voss. I met Amy Allen a few times at cons, shes really sweet and a total geek.

Yes, i think mabye they've done chow chow with the pom name and further along the list is the pom with name chow chow? mabye?!

And thanks for the complement about me avie, i like quinlan too! i live in england so i have never been to any star wars celeb. or stuff like that

sorry off top now i know!
Page 2 of 4