Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#26 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:38 PM
Where do you get the replacements for Vampire and Zombie??
Advertisement
#27 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Trissle
Where do you get the replacements for Vampire and Zombie??

*points vaguely at MTS2*
Test Subject
#28 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:43 PM
Bad picture, but the werewolf looks good to me.

It was bound to be cheesy... the zombies lurch and the vampires go 'Blah!'. The Sims is more humour than horror.
#29 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:20 PM
more than likely the werewolf will be a full time thing.
because its like the vampires, they dont stop being vampires in the daytime...
Original Poster
#30 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by indalu10

yes but vampires don't do they?
Whereas Werewolves do

It another thing Maxis are holding bach - some surprises for when we get the game
#31 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by indalu10

traditionally vampires are always vampires :P

but the pic looks like it has been taken during the day (photoshoped darker), so you are probably right
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:28 PM
Well, for some odd reason, I thought it would be a witch oh well. I want a witch in the game then I'll finally play the supernatural side of the game!

Maybe Sims can turn into werewolves by getting bit by an animal. How do werewolves come alive traditionally? (I'm not a fan of the supernatural)

BTW, I'm deathly afraid of zombies. Aliens: meh. Vampires: Second most scary thing. Werewolves: You gotta be kidding me? lol
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:29 PM
That werewolf-pic is also on the french site, but first you can see a picture of a female sim, about to get bitten by a dog.. Maybe the gender changes when you turn into a werewolf :p

http://sims2.fr/pages.view_page.asp?id=291
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:30 PM
Dude... I am going to love the werewolf... I can finally make a good Fenrir Greyback!!! And the true Remus Lupin (Werewolf and all) :D

This is so cool. This is one thing I didn't expect in this game. But I like it!
#35 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:35 PM
Well he didnt look like he was always a werewolf (if this is the same guy)

http://www.simtimes.de/screens/pets/?pic=12
http://www.simtimes.de/screens/pets/?pic=14
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:44 PM
Ha ha now this is funny “£$%... if they are Werewolves during the day do they get the urge to use Sims as a lamppost? Do they really turn at the full moon, and if so the addition of the Moon would be great. I have seen falling stars/satellites not sure which they are but the Moon would be classed as awesome (for me anyway).

All we need is chickens and the neighbourhood would be a riot!
Banned
#37 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 9:39 PM
OMG I can't believe I didn't think of this! Here's what I just realised: the warwolves will probably look like regular sims at daytime, but they will turn into warewolves at night!
Test Subject
#38 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Trissle

Remus Lupin fans - you have your wish

From the official french site
http://sims2.fr/pages.view_page.asp?id=291

Chewbacca's long lost relative?
#39 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 9:53 PM
Remember, all this is from like, pre-alpha versions. They might fix the skin better if we mention it looks ugly in the chat ~_^
#40 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by freeasabird
Ha ha now this is funny “£$%... if they are Werewolves during the day do they get the urge to use Sims as a lamppost? Do they really turn at the full moon, and if so the addition of the Moon would be great. I have seen falling stars/satellites not sure which they are but the Moon would be classed as awesome (for me anyway).

All we need is chickens and the neighbourhood would be a riot!

We like the moooon
it is up in the sky
it's very high!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 9:55 PM
Well, it'll be great to have werewolf animations and so on! I hope talented skinners (and literally I mean skinners, not people maing clothes!) are able to come up with better lookin skins quickley. :P

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
#42 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 9:57 PM
Then it should definately be mentioned. It would be cool if they could turn into a wolf, but it looks highly unlikely. Maybe when they transform you have little to no control over them?
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#43 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:04 PM
Ohhh that would be interesting. Maybe they turn into werewolves and then run off, like to work. Come back in the morning or something.
#44 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:06 PM
They could just use existing systems in place and have one day a week (Monday?) be a full moon...
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:12 PM
You know if they have dogs then why not let the werewolf become a Wolf? The animations and skins are already there they would just need scaling up for the Sim. Now that would be amazing, to see a Wolf roaming the Neighbourhood for real.

If only, just one of maxis creators have read any of the Discworld books with the werewolf we may have a chance of humour and a really cool EP.
#46 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:18 PM
If they do the run off thing there could be some kind of memory added, something like how they don't remember what happened last night/yesterday.

Maybe make them more aggressive, so that players have to lock them in a room so they'll leave the family/passerby alone.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:23 PM
Just had a thought the movie when they transform better be good! The movie has to have the moon in the background, like the abduction scene.

Yeah I have a moon thing going sorry
Original Poster
#48 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:23 PM
It would be cool if they just turned into a dog for the night, acted just like a normal dog with all teh dog interactions then back into a human in the morning

(An Angua Sim! Why didn't I think of that! Very cool)
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:35 PM
Angua ! thats her name! thanks yes it jumped to mind as soon as i saw the picture. It would be so cool, of course then we would need the rest of the Watch... :popcorn:

At least we could do Reg and The Vampires, need the rest of gang tho
#50 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 12:11 AM
Well apparently they're being very tight-lipped about Werewolves for some odd reason-- maybe they havn't finished the mechanics?
Page 2 of 5