Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 12:12 AM
Oh my God, werewolves.
-faints-
Advertisement
Banned
#52 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 1:45 AM
Hmm...I wonder if you could have zombie warewolves....or zombie-vampire-warewolves!
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 2:25 AM
What do wearwolves do? All I know is that they are regualr people by the day and when it's a full moon, they turn.
#54 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 2:33 AM
They can bite you and make you a ...werewolf.

Maybe dogs fight them!

Tiny wee dogs. So cute!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 4:20 AM
A man turned into a lycanthrope at fullmoon, but perhaps it will be a little different in-game? I think their shape-shifting will take place in a specific day.

*Glares* >:( What are you looking at?
#56 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:27 AM
WooHoo Werewolves....

What i know is.. to become a werewolf, someone have to kill a lot of animals, then at night the soul of that animals will come into the killer's body and turn them to werewolves. they will bcome normal human by day and changed in full moon. To turn back into humans [permanantly] , they have to kill 3 of his close family ( either dad,mom,or relatives )..

but, in other opinion, Someone can become werewolves either purposely, by using magic, or after being placed under a curse. Some also said that a werewolf can be killed if shot by a silver bullet, and A werewolf can be killed by complete destruction of heart or brain; silver isn't necessary . Werewolves are sometimes held to become vampires after death.

*the end of history lesson** :D

WooHoo A Werewolves.. One more reason to stay late at night and fail my exam :D
I can't wait

p/s< I really Like to turn Goopi into werewolves.. >
p/s/s I wanna create a "zombie/vampire/werewolves" someday.. yeah.. some day.. (smiles)
p/s/s/s Hmm Will a laganaphyllis Simnovorii (the cowplant) eat the pets? ....
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 11:42 AM
... No... Remus won't do stuffs like that... Me love werewolves...

#58 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 12:19 PM
hes not great is he lol ... i'm still pleased though as i'm SURE within a few weeks we'll have some better looking werewolves on MTS2!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 1:47 PM
*puke* that werewolf..is..horrible..It just looks like a normal sim in a freaky outfit. I didn't know Maxis suck at making werewolves

Shoo, stop staring at this and go fly a kite.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 1:53 PM
You should know by seeing Maxis Vampires~! They look like mannequins. I hate this skin... Looks like the Sim has skin diseases...

#61 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 3:52 PM
It would seem that the 'skin disease' look of the sim-lycanthropy matches the cure: Apparently the animal trainer also sells lotions that cure it.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:10 PM
Man that skin sucks. I alreadyhave a ton of furry skins from here: genensims.com and they are tons better.
#63 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:22 PM
that.....looks.....horrible
Field Researcher
#64 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:32 PM
I'm not worried about the skin I'm sure there's gonna be a modder somewhere who can fix it.
Test Subject
#65 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:10 PM
It looks like Micheal J Fox's character in Teen Wolf. Very bad makeup job.
#66 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 11:08 PM
The werewolf looks like her has a face mask on, I mean common, maxis could have done much better...where is the snout and wolf-ish look?? Unless someone complain and they changed it to look like that (don't wanna terrorize the kids eh), I've seen better wolf-skin already out (modders/skinners ect are gifts from heaven ) so hopefully it'll be replacable...
Test Subject
#67 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 3:40 PM
So who's going to be the first on here to make an alien/zombie/vampire/robot/werewolf?

I'm not too bothered about the skin, it still looks interesting and I'm sure the interactions will hold some surprise. Bring on the lycanthropes!

I do not suffer from insanity...I enjoy every moment of it.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 6:08 AM
I really hope this isnt the official warewolf or maxis really work on this... I am waiting this warewolf for too long, and this doesnt seem any better than a simple modded skintone :/
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 6:57 AM
Maximus, I'm very sure that some great skinners will make defaults~ XD I can't wait... Although I still want a snout...

Field Researcher
#70 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 8:19 AM
If it's a snout you're worried about, you could probably just make an over-sized nose in CAS/Bodyshop..again, I'm not worried I just want werewolves! Let the modders take care of the rest
#71 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 12:03 PM
Yay! I made a post back in January asking about werewolves

link

And now we're gonna have them ^__^

*does happy dance*
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#72 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 12:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missygjo
It looks like Micheal J Fox's character in Teen Wolf. Very bad makeup job.

Hehe, thanks- I was trying to put my finger on what that pic reminded me of!
#73 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 8:59 PM
Oh this is soooo cool! An alien-vampire-zombie-werewolf! :bump:
#74 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 10:54 PM
Oooh I just want a vampire/werewolf like in Underworld. I can't wait till modders fix the skin tho, like they fixed the zombies and vampires.
Test Subject
#75 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:13 PM
No...just....no. Maxis, we want werewolves. Yeah, wookies are nice, but we want friggin' WEREWOLVES. So no I was a Teenage Werewolf type things, kay?
Page 3 of 5