Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
#26 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:54 PM
for central it'd be 4pm since you are 2 hours behind me (est) and it'd be 6pm here
Advertisement
#27 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:55 PM
Where exactly is the chat? Is it the MTS2 one, or what? I'm missing something here,
#28 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aurora_ae_c_a_l
it would be at five your time because you two hours ahead of them... i think

Oh. yes, you're right. Marvel at my math skills!

And I really hope that the pets won't take up family slots, which I doubt. I hope that it's still 8/8. Hm. :] But with the litters, it'd be kind of difficult. argh.
#29 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Faithlove13xxx
Oh Lordy, another countdown. ; )

:hide: *hides because she actually has a countdown to the chat on her desktop*
Banned
#30 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:56 PM
and for me for forgetting that central is before mountain LOL O_o
Test Subject
#31 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:59 PM
i wouldn't care if pets took up a family slot... i have like fourteen sims in each of my families anyways lol

[SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOrchid]*flip flops..belly tops..lemonade under the shade..blue skies..hot guys..late nights..water fights..ice cream..sweet dreams..party time..looking fine..sleeping in..sneaking out..thats what us girls are all about!*[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:05 PM
This is from a french site, it looks as though pets will have there very own panel :smash:

more pictures: Link
#33 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:06 PM
i was just about to post that pic yay! extra rooom
#34 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:08 PM
But like I said earlier there are only 7 sims/pets in that household. No evidence that you can have 8 on either bars
#35 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:09 PM
Sorry if I'm slow but they have now announced that pets is def the next ep?
Edit- sorry I've looked at the forum I'm in now, how dumb can i get?!
Test Subject
#36 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:16 PM
Am I the only one that's noticed inside of that image from the french site that dragon01 posted that the Sim has a Fear of seeing a skunk?
#37 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:17 PM
anyone notice the skunk fear in the picture?

Maybe sims can now get sprayed. Eek >>

EDIT; Too laate!
#38 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:17 PM
nope your not looks like old mr skuny has come back for revenge
#39 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:17 PM
i dont keep more than 5 people in a house at a time, so it wont bother me too much!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#40 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snaperz
anyone notice the skunk fear in the picture?

Maybe sims can now get sprayed. Eek >>

EDIT; Too laate!

Yay! Pepe is back!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:53 PM
To be honest I have problems controlling 4 Sims..the thought of 8 Sims and 8 pets make my head spin...and I have been playing this game since the dinos walked the Earth (ok since the first Sims1).

The skunk is back? oh rats...did they leave any of the things I needed hacks for out? :doh
#42 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:55 PM
Oh no not Pepe!
That nuscience...

I want the rabbits back!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 9:05 PM
Rabbits? ohhh wait we don't grow our food any more!! yes bring them back (but keep them out the road, remember that?)
Test Subject
#44 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 9:13 PM
I think it's like the Sims 1: The pets take up space in the regular family bar, but controlling them is limited. I don't know why it bothers you, though. There's a hack that allows you to have as many family members as you want. **shrug** It doesn't conflict with anything, either.
#45 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsrock123
Where exactly is the chat? Is it the MTS2 one, or what? I'm missing something here,

on the official sims2 website they have a chat room they only open for special events.

I think it's been said places that you can't directly control your pets-- you have to use a sim to tell them what to do. Very annoying! It's like having grownup toddlers!
Field Researcher
#46 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 9:58 PM
I think there will be two bars because of the picture and in the breading part of the video there are 8 dogs at one point. (dolmations, like my dog.)
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#47 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:03 PM
Hmmm, I'm not too sure I like the placement of the second bar. Not that I have any choice in the matter. Oh well! :p
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LunaJupi
I think it's like the Sims 1: The pets take up space in the regular family bar, but controlling them is limited. I don't know why it bothers you, though. There's a hack that allows you to have as many family members as you want. **shrug** It doesn't conflict with anything, either.

No it doesn't bother me, I really don't want to play more than four Sims, but thanks for the suggestion.
#49 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 12:11 AM
Well now we know: up to 8 sims, up to 6 pets, up to 12 characters total in any combination. So 8 sims and 4 pets, or 6 pets and 6 sims.
#50 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 12:14 AM
discordkitty I agree about the bar. Especially with that little branch that goes up to it, it takes up a LOT of space.

Still, I am glad they don't take up family slots. And who knows when that screenshot is from, maybe the final interface will look differently, or it will be something you can minimize.

At least - pets! That makes me happy!
Page 2 of 3