Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 7:46 PM
Default SIm Mania
I haven't been playing the sims lately, because it now seems weird without pets....

And then I actually had a dream about them last night!

I was picking up that little white puppy, but it was Tiny and sim but I was normal human......

Crazy.

Is anyone else not playing the game and having odd.... things?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 8:00 PM
well i havent been playing the game much ..but nope not weird dreams..or atleast that i can remember anyways

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 8:10 PM
I have. Last night my dreams involved making lots and lots of dogs and cats which hung around inside the accomendation I'm living in starting from late September this year. This dream also included the fact that despite spending the last year at the University of Aberystwyth, and the fact that my accommendation is straight down the hill from my old Halls of Residence, the landscape was somehow drastically changed, and I had to follow the pets to find my way.

Oh, and Alexander Goth and his boyfriend Beau Broke were making out in the street.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 8:27 PM
last night i had a dream that i just bought thesims2pets and hated it. :/
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 8:33 PM
I have not been playing the game much at all in the last year or so. But I think it has a lot more to do with joining up at a bunch of communities and talking all day wit them rather than waiting for the new ep to come out.

And nope no odd.... things going on either. *snickers*
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 9:09 PM
Yes! In my dream I hated the pets!

Weird..
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 10:31 PM
I'm a bit worried about myself actually. The other say I went to the park with my dogs. I saw tons of other dogs playing with their owner, including the most adorable ten week old Border Collie Puppy and I only thought about the Sims 2: Pets ONCE and VERY briefly.

Could I... *shudder* ... not... be obsessed? Something's obviously very wrong
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 10:40 PM
Haha, aww.

I;ve been finding new things to do on the computer.

Like, did you know they have games ONLINE? (supersarcastic) Wow.
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 11:27 PM
I dreamt that...I was in the Sims one time. It was fun..

But last night I dreamt I got a Neopet
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 11:37 PM
nope have not had any dreams about sims2 pets.....yet! But im the same i cant seem to bring myself to play sims knowing that they will (hopfully) have pets soon.
Theorist
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 5:32 AM
Actually, I have been playing The Sims a lot lately, and it is partly becuase of Pets coming out. I remade the Arbuckle family from Garfield (excluding the pets of course, but I started Jon as a teen so he's still living with his parents and his brother Doc Boy) and I made a goal for myself to age him to an adult before Pets comes out. I've also at the same time been deleting downloads that I didn't need.

The game does feel sort of incomplete without pets, but it's always been that way for me ever since I made the switch to The Sims 2. I'll be happy that after Pets comes out I won't be groaning at the next ep announcement because maxis still hasn't done pets.

Wow, now it seems weird that I haven't dreamed about The Sims 2 Pets, or even The Sims in general. I have had some pretty cool dreams lately but not ones that involve sims. That would be cool though! Do daydreams count? I always picture what it would be like to have Garfield and some of my pets from Petz in The Sims 2. :bump:
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 5:38 AM
Ooooh I SO want to dream of the sims! But I never do

Maybe I should play the sims2 / the sims more often :D

Shoo, stop staring at this and go fly a kite.
#13 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 9:15 AM
I never dreamed (for now) sims2pets, but you will think I am crazy...sims2pets got me somehow boring....I cant stop thinking about it...so now...I got kinda bored.....with all that "I cant wait" thing...I mean I cant wait....but you got the picture lol.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 9:33 AM
when i am with my puppy now when ever i see her i think what a cute puppy she would make on the sims 2 pets
Instructor
#15 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 10:06 AM
I cant bear to go on the sims 2 at the moment, Im back on Simcity4! Probably wont be able to bear to play TS2 until pets is here!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 1:43 PM
I've been playing the Sims 2 a lot recently. All the Sims 2 Pets stuff has got me really interested in playing again, but I'm making a promise to slightly ignore my favourite University house, (Lilith Pleasant/Dirk Dreamer/Alexander Goth/Beau Broke/Castor Nova/Allegra), until pets come out. That way, they're going to have a 'House Kitty' named Professor Fluffington the Third.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 1:49 PM
I played TS2 game-wise like last week. Contest-wise, yesterday. I like TS2 because it can be a game and a tool.

I haven't had any dreams of TS2: Pets but before the original TS2 came out, I had a dream of the opening. It was the exact opening of Hot Date but with 3D sims and more detail. It got me hyped!

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Field Researcher
#18 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 3:26 PM
No weird dreams... but I can't wait for the birds, eek! I just think of my birds and wonder if they'll look the same as that in TS2...

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
#19 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 12:19 AM
Lastnight I dreamt I was in a supermarket being attacked by freaky toxic-gas spitting snakes, and then a mama bear tried to kill me and I protected myself by jumping against her tummy where she couldn't reach me.
Yep, just one of those normal, generic, unexciting dreams that everyone has...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 12:27 AM
lol eden! I've had no dreams whatsoever, except I've had facial pains from my sunburn. I have blisters. :p

"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once."

By Evan Esar (1899 - 1995), Esar's Comic Dictionary
#21 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 2:21 PM
No dreams.. it's real
#22 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 2:28 PM
LOL! that is... well done
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 5:19 PM
Nice.

Confused me for a second!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 8:38 PM
When ever I play I'm planning out what pets my sims willl have.
#25 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 11:57 AM
Hahahaha, that's a brilliant picture!

I have at least one memorable dream every night... :/ And I'm a veeery deep sleeper.
Page 1 of 2