Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#26 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 10:44 AM
Yea,lol!
So do you think Ill have to stay connected from tonight until it finishes on the 18th?
Meh,its ok if you didnt know it was taking preloads, dont worry :D

Quote: Originally posted by LE102071
Okay, I just checked thru the Sims2.com site, and I was evidently mistaken. They are starting a pre-download on the tenth (tomorrow, here in the States.)

From the messages I read, you have to have an active internet connection in order to validate the license. There doesn't seem to be an answer to if it's a validate once, or a continual connection. I would assume it's a validate once.

I guess I'm really not much help here.. lol You knew more than I did about the download... and I can't really help about the connection.

LOL.. sorry about that...

Peace
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 11:47 PM
i dont know for sure but i would think so unless they have it so it will record where youve stoped and you can pick up from there but going ooff line and not downloadeing continueously might make take longer than gettign on the 18th? dependign on how fast they let you download it

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 3:53 AM
You will be able to download up to 99% of the expansion starting in around 17 hours. The download won't take until the 18th, it will go as quick as your internet is. The 99% downloaded file will sit on your computer until midnight on the 18th. Then, the last 1% can be downloaded and you can install.
Original Poster
#29 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 5:29 AM
at what time can we finish the download? ive read that it is at 12pm.and I always get confused,is that at lunchtime? is that false too? because ive read other times too
Page 2 of 2