Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 4:57 PM
Default Two weeks!!!
Only two more weeks!! Is anyone else getting the "I need this game now" jitters? Mind you, I've had them for a few months, but they're getting really bad now! :P
Advertisement
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 5:23 PM
Oh yes I definitely am.
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 5:29 PM
Oh, yes! I cannot wait to play! I don't think I will be able to sleep. :P
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 5:32 PM
;-; i just want to play sims at all.. My stupid computer still needs sound drivers, lol.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nekochanpurr
;-; i just want to play sims at all.. My stupid computer still needs sound drivers, lol.

Why don't you install the drivers? Do you have a problem finding them?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 7:48 PM
I'm excited. I can't find any info on the Best Buy site about it though.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 8:17 PM
I thought this expansion was pretty dumb and didn't want it until I saw all the in game pics on the main page...and PUPPIES and KITTENS!!!!!!!! Now I want it so bad, I'll be waiting outside EB Games when they open XD
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Why don't you install the drivers? Do you have a problem finding them?

I would.. But i'm currently without the internet. ^^* I'm on my moms computer right now in her apartment.. ^^* What i'm hopefully going to do is bring my compu over here and hook it to the internets to get them.. But i'm waiting for a friend who actually knows what hes doing..
I'm going through withdrawl though.. lol
#9 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 9:21 PM
couldn't you download them at your mothers and burn them to a disk? Would save you hauling your comp to your mom's. Lol
Inventor
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 9:33 PM
Yup, I sooo have the pre EP jitters. I'm already trying to clean the 5700 downloads out of my downloads folder, but its so hard to decide what to delete *Sniffle*. I want pets really bad though, I'v been making lists like crazy too. Names,breeds to make,etc.
#11 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 12:05 AM
Well I somewhat did a cleaning the other day. My downloads folder was pretty clogged so I deleted all objects to start over. I deleted all floors and walls since there was so many but I can't part with hair or makeup. I left the clothing as well.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 12:20 AM
I'm sorta looking forward to the EP but my game crashes at random now--no warning or anything. Just stops working. It usually happens in Build/Buy mode, I've noticed. Guess I D/L'd something bad...

Anyways, I'll remove that folder soon anyways after I get the new EP.
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 12:25 AM
I just deleted a crapload of beloved belongings only to realise I could reinstall TS2 on the other secondary hard drive. So I did that and it went great without too many problems(anything that I hadn't caused lawl). It went reaally slow so I now know two things:

1) Everything's back to normal.
2)Secondary drive needs some serious defraggin'.

I feel extremely stupid and proud at the same time! :doh
Instructor
#14 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 2:34 AM
I'm driving friends and family crazy with my constant "14 more days!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!". I even made a count-down calendar in ms paint... D:
Field Researcher
#15 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 2:39 AM
I'm not that happy..cos it's kinda late here at asia...like about 4 weeks later...(2 week + 2 week)

Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 4:22 AM
I am deffinatly, gosh im like going crazy....but at least ill have my new computer to play it on
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 4:36 AM
When it comes out I'll be able to play it for a week MAYBE if I get it right away!!
#18 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 6:20 AM
2more weeks for you,3weeks for me :'( oh well, ill get over it
#19 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 6:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jaycee
couldn't you download them at your mothers and burn them to a disk? Would save you hauling your comp to your mom's. Lol

How else will i be able to tell which ones i need though..? O.o;; Sorry if that sounds dumb, but i was under the impression that downloading them directly on the computer would make it a bit easier..
#20 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 5:24 PM
hmm...I don't know of a good solution for you then lol maybe someone else can offer insight.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 9:45 PM
I am so excited!!! I love animals! I am excited for 2 reasons-
1. PETS!! OMG, PETS!!
2. I HAVE TO, JUST HAVE TO, GET INTEEN OFF!
The reason for 1, self explanitory.
The reason for 2, I can't get my adults to give birth to their babies right, or even WooHoo. And I can get all the useless custom content and get NEW stuff! Wheee!
I want to find a 1 week and 6 day movie and watch it. On the 1 day that I don't watch the movie, I'll spend the night at BestBuy and wake up the moment they're in!!! ........That's not a bad idea....*Goes to Blockbuster*
Original Poster
#22 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 6:57 PM
Oh man, oh man. I'm so excited. I preordered the game. Being a college student, without a car to the nearest Target or Best Buy, I didn't want to have to wait. So, it'll show up in my mail box. And I can't wait. The jitters seem to get worse with each passing day!
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 7:11 PM
I cant WAIT!!!!!! I want it so bad.
#24 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 8:48 PM
omg i am getting the i need it so bad feeling right now i actually tried to forget about sims 2 to kind of keep it off my mind but it only worked for like 2 weeks ;( only 2 more now lol
Field Researcher
#25 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 12:34 AM
10 days more.....hehe...

Page 1 of 2