Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#51 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 9:02 PM
Border Collie! (I would point to my avatar as an example but she's only part Border Collie and mostly mutt and I don't have a picture of my other pedigree Border Collie on me so you will have to take this Google image that looks just like him)

edit: The Serra da Estrela are gorgeous!!
Advertisement
#52 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 11:01 PM
The only dogs/cats I don't want in my Sims households are flat-faced ones. I think they're ugly and look evil. >_>

Apart from that, I really don't care - they're all lovable, beautiful animals.
Original Poster
#53 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:16 PM
indeed!
The serra da Esrela really looks like my dog called a leonbuerger, search it on google, i think it may just be a different name!
#54 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:26 PM
I would love to have a Shiba Inu in game. They're really beautiful :lovestruc

Original Poster
#55 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:27 PM
AGREED! I have a game called nintendogs for nintendo DS and i have one of those dogs, they are in the game, if you look in some pictures you can see it on the side pannel!
#56 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:32 PM

SHARPEIS!
I have one and I couldn't imagine my sims not sharing their love with these cute little puppies

Xoloitzcuintlis!
Although I I doubt any hairless dogs will make it into the game, Im still hoping they'll put a dog that looks like their hairless. I have one of these too =]
woo it'll be so cool to see all the new breeds!
Original Poster
#57 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:46 PM
i have noticed alot of people requesting shar - pei, i myself am one of them...but sadly i don't see the other one getting in....it doesn't seem as popularly requested as the dalmation or the labrador.....
i pray that all the breeds all of us will request will make it in though :D
Test Subject
#58 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 9:52 PM
I'd really like to see the Shih-Tzu! I have 3 irl, so if the game don't come with them hopefully they will be pretty easy to make!
#59 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 3:10 PM
I just saw that vid on youtube, u can see a bunch of different breeds in it!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qcY_OlZJ...related&search=
Test Subject
#60 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maryc1
I'd really like to see the Shih-Tzu! I have 3 irl, so if the game don't come with them hopefully they will be pretty easy to make!

I second that! I have a Lhasa Apso in real life, so I would like atleast something that looks abit like it.
Field Researcher
#61 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 3:57 PM
Another ones:

Portuguese Water Dog

They are a little strange...but also so beatifull (Serra da Estrela and Pirineus Dog still in mine top list though)

Portuguese Pointer Dog:

Im more turned into national races:P
#62 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 4:16 PM
They better have little dogs like chihuahua or whatever you say it like. I mean spell it like.

i would die if there were no toy dogs.
And border collie pup are adorable. There better be border collies!!
#63 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 4:25 PM
I hope they have pekignese and poodles so I can have a little peekapoo! And French Bulldogs.
Test Subject
#64 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 8:50 PM
I want cavalier king charles spaniels! LOL
This is Poppy she is one

Call me Sophie-or-Soph Please!
Test Subject
#65 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 5:25 AM
I'd like to see

Pembroke welsh corgi
Shiba-Inu
Pomeranian
Whippet
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 3:58 PM
I wish for british shorthair and maine coon cats in the game.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 12:32 AM
I want the big dogs not a fan of little ones but as long as they have labs i am happy
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 1:20 AM
Dogs:
Scottish Terriers
Aussies
Dobermans
Min Pins
Pit Bulls
Rottis
Irish Wolfhounds
West Highland Terriers
Kuvasz
Great Pyrenees
Japanese Chins
Papillons
Keeshonds(So cute >o<)

Cats:
Russian Blue
Manx
American Shorthair
Persians
Bengals

I wonder...Do you think your Sims can train their dogs to be Gaurd dogs and have them attack Burglars? :gidea:

~†~Come to the Dark Side...we have pretty men.~†~
Test Subject
#69 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 9:20 PM
I need rat terriers, burmese moutain dogs, bernese mountain dogs, and jack russel terriers!

Burmese Mountatin Dog:

Bernese Mountain Dog:

Jack Russel:

Rat Terrier:
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 7:20 AM
I would like to see the strange and unusual.

Dogs:
Zombie dovermans (resident evil)

Rottwielers
CEREBRUS

Chiwhawhas

Cats:
Panthers
Lygers
Sabertooths
Lions
Tigers

I seen on the front page they had a picture of the werewolf. A few months ago I replied in a lot of pet threads requesting Ghost hounds, cerebrus, and werewolves. It looks as though they took the werewolf idea and combined it with the Ghosthound idea (the glowing eyes part). It may just be a coincidence. However if death comes out with cerebrus to reap your pets then I will know they read my ideas.

You cannot stop the REVOLUTION.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=173431
#71 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 9:30 PM
HUSKY! I want a husky so bad lol. I love them.. so furry, funny, playfull.... probably every sim i have will own a husky.
Test Subject
#72 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 7:01 AM
Shih-Tzu and Chinese Crested Dog!!
Test Subject
#73 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 7:05 AM
I want to be able to recreate my two dogs IRL: a pit bull and a shar-pei!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 12:39 PM
For dogs I want:
Husky( my college mascot and a popular pet 'round here)
golden retriver( love how they look)
Wolf

cats:
I'm gonna agree on the mini tigers and leopords ;-) and hope that that the sims crew will let us come up with all sorts of patterns for our kittys( though would be FUNNY to have star dalmations with star kitties)
Siamese- both seal point and chocolate( I loved my siamese and want her in the game)
Calico- even though I hate my mom's calico- I still think she's cute.

I think that's my main wants- I'd be happy to get whatever they gave me... but I'll be a tad LESS happy if I don't get the breeds above.
Mad Poster
#75 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 12:58 PM
For Dogs:
Huskies! I love them so much.
Spoodles...

For Cats:
Maine Coons, so I can re-create my old cat Texie
Siamese
Ragdolls....so gorgeous!
Page 3 of 4