Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 6:58 AM
Default Hilary duff and her dog
Hilary duff and her dog lola will be in the game as townies or something i read it in dolly with pictures of what her and her dog will look like
Advertisement
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 7:02 AM
In the Dolly magazine? Australia version?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 7:03 AM
yep it was in the front cover of it
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 11:31 AM
Does this mean there will be a new age group? "Pre-Teen Skanky Townie"
Instructor
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 11:33 AM
pre-teen-wannabe-real-teenager i'd say xD WHO wants hilary duff in maxis skin and clothes crossing your house to visit you?!
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 12:29 PM
I'm pretty sure it's no problem Petey the cowplant can't fix.
Instructor
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 2:59 PM
Could you scan pictures?

I wouldn't particularly mind her as a townie, I like those songs "Beat of my Heart" and "Play With Fire" lol. Not so keen on her acting career though...
Field Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 3:04 PM
Ooh, this I have to see! Reminds me of seeing Avril Lavigne and Christina Aguilera in Superstar on Sims 1...

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
Instructor
#9 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chandi

Petey, my hero :D:D:D

yer I wanna see pictures too! If they gave her ugly Maxis Skin *haha* :frying:
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 3:07 PM
Actually, it'll be interesting to see Maxis create a real life person. They never have (released in an EP), have they?

28/11/07
#11 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimFreak
Actually, it'll be interesting to see Maxis create a real life person. They never have (released in an EP), have they?

Not that I know of with The Sims 2, that scumbag known as Drew Carrey was in Living Large for the original Sims though, if I remember correctly.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 3:17 PM
My point; the original Sims didn't have the facial editors that Sims 2 does. I'm interested actually. I want to see the pictures in Dolly.

Sissybreezerboy - Can you scan them and post here? Do they have close facial shots?

28/11/07
#13 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 6:21 PM
they picked her cause she's a fan, guys. we have to accept her now.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 6:57 PM
Does she have a cute dog?

Come read my first Sims story in ages (for TS4): http://msrebeccawest.tumblr.com/
#15 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimFreak
My point; the original Sims didn't have the facial editors that Sims 2 does.

I knew what your point was, you asked a question and I answered it and supplied an additional tidbit.
#16 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Iscariot
that scumbag known as Drew Carrey was in Living Large for the original Sims though.

Why's he scumbag, I'm not a huge fan, I'm just wondering why you think so?

I never saw him in my game, but then again i never threw huge parties, not any that where successful anyway. I just didnt get how it worked.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 12:14 AM
Maybe this means they'll consider making a superstar remake. If this is true, then we've already got one celeb..even if she is a pompous self-absorbed glory-stealing b**** :D
(No offense to any fans, I just don't like her. At all.)
Banned
#18 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 12:17 AM
Aww, I wanna she the picture! *runs off to google to maybe find a picture*
Field Researcher
#19 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 12:27 AM
I spent a good half hour looking for any mention of the Dolly magazines October cover, and anything related to Dolly Magazine and Hillary Duff. I found some sort of "be a superstar!" contest dolly has going on, that mentions Hillary Duff. That was it.

Please scan/photograph the cover sissy.

Click HERE please, so I can up the sweet sweet page count. Thanks!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
#20 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chandi

See, I was just thinking how incredibly lame it is to keep putting stupid celebs in the sims 2, but you just reminded me of the upside to said predicament.

Hmm, I thought one of the caliente sisters was supposed to be modeled after paris hilton?
Theorist
#21 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DestroyingSimsLives
Hmm, I thought one of the caliente sisters was supposed to be modeled after paris hilton?

I don't know for sure, but I bet Dina Caliente was based off of Paris. I'm not surprised that Hilary Duff likes The Sims, and I wouldn't be surprised if her and her dog really are in Pets. I can picture you destroying her in your game because of your username DestroyingSimsLives, heh heh. :frying:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 10:27 AM
i don't have a scanner soz i do not know why they put her in the game it just said hilary duff lovz the sims2 pets and her dog and had pictures
Field Researcher
#23 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 11:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Faithlove13xxx
they picked her cause she's a fan, guys. we have to accept her now.
I wasn't saying anything bad about her.
Quote: Originally posted by iscariot
I knew what your point was, you asked a question and I answered it and supplied an additional tidbit.
And I know that you knew what my point was, and I accepted your answer, and your extra information, and in my post just added that this was my original case. ;p

28/11/07
Forum Resident
#24 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 11:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Iscariot
Not that I know of with The Sims 2, that scumbag known as Drew Carrey was in Living Large for the original Sims though, if I remember correctly.
Not Livin' Lange, House party.
And he did an episode of the Drew Carey Show with a sim part because he's a fan :p
Field Researcher
#25 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 12:42 PM
I got the magazine Sissybreezerboy was talking about. It's got a Sims 2 Pets featurette in the front cover, and it shows Hilary Duff's Sim along with her dog. The likeness is alright. Not great. Not crap. I'll scan pics or take a photo soon.

28/11/07
Page 1 of 4