Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#51 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 2:39 AM
i know she definatley wont look like the picture in the game. They messed around with the photo. But i know hey can make her look super real, they want to create everything the hard way when they could just use pictures of her and create a new skintone and stuff that will make her look like hilary duff.
Advertisement
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#52 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 2:47 AM
I'll probably download her, see if I can pretty her up from whatever Maxis does to her :p

I'm not really a fan or a hater, I don't really have an opinion. My daughter used to watch Lizzie McGuire before she had movies and albums etc. But she never got into the hillary duff clothing or music - she's more of an indie/punk kid :D
#53 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 3:14 AM
Do you think that hair she has will be in the game? It kind of looks like one Simsconnection unlocked, or some other site.

And does it have Christina Agulera on the front? They dont sell the Australia one here but I found one of ebay and I'll get it if it has a big enough feature
Test Subject
#54 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 3:20 AM
In the video her simself looks exactly the same as the artist rendition.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#55 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 3:44 AM
Yeah so we must get a new hair with her download.

I agree though it does look like the unlocked OFB hair.
#56 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by discordkitty
I'll probably download her, see if I can pretty her up from whatever Maxis does to her :p

I'm not really a fan or a hater, I don't really have an opinion. My daughter used to watch Lizzie McGuire before she had movies and albums etc. But she never got into the hillary duff clothing or music - she's more of an indie/punk kid :D

I heard some where , that hilary duff herself made her character " and hilary made lola"
Instructor
#57 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 5:14 AM
I don't mind her much. The hair looks definetely like the unlocked one. Maybe a lighter shade of blonde, but the mesh looks totally identical to me.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 12:14 PM
I like her hair. I will probably download her just to see if we get the new hairstyle. It's pretty.

Whoever mentioned an army of Zombie Hilary Duffs.....what a scary-yet-kind-of-cool thought!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 4:25 PM
It looks a LOT like this hair a Maxoid uploaded on a full sim. (link : http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...sset_id=596190). Now it's beautiful, isn't it? I like it very much. Looks like a "normal" hairstyle.
Back to the topic, I actually like her... I mean, she's pretty and seems quite nice. This being said, I don't like her movies or songs and I HATE Lizzie McGuire (like in I hatehatehatehatehatehatehate it . And I don't like the bubblegum impression she gives, if you know what I mean.
Anyway, someone said Dina Caliente was supposd to be Paris Hilton?? Gosh, I hadn't noticed lol. But I actually think she does now
Test Subject
#60 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 5:27 PM
Don't like Duff much, but i like the cute doggy ...
Theorist
#61 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 11:41 PM
True, that hair does look like the unlocked OFB hair. I don't really care about Hilary Duff that much, but at least I know who she is. I'll probably download her so I can have a celebrity in my neighborhood. I like her dog too, maybe he can be friends with Garfield in my game, lol!

You know, this simmifying famous people thing I can very much relate to guest appearances in The Simpsons. I just hope Maxis doesn't overdo it like I think The Simpsons has. :fly
#62 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 5:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by biarritz
It looks a LOT like this hair a Maxoid uploaded on a full sim. (link : http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...asset_id=596190. Now it's beautiful, isn't it? I like it very much. Looks like a "normal" hairstyle.

I downloaded that sim, and loved the hairstyle, until I discovered it had major clipping issues with sim foreheads. :num:
If the Hilary Duff sim has a fixed version of that hair, I might actually have a reason to download it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 7:29 AM
i like hilary duff but her dog is well lets just say i have a thing bout those dogs with theirs ears as big as the rest of their body yuck
#64 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 10:50 AM
I don't listen to her music but I like her as an actress and I like having new characters come with every new EP so yeah, I'm waiting for her to move into my neighbourhood! If she's going to be a townie I might even marry her into my legacy.
Field Researcher
#65 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 10:14 AM
Awww Lola looks so cute. I'm going to have Annique-Sim kidnap Lola XDXD haha, no, but I might marry Hilary-Sim off to one of the sims in my royal heir challenge and then she can be a princess or I could make her a cool vampire who goes around stalking nightclubs XDXD
I myself personally have no problem with Hilary Duff. I don't get this whole anti-celeb thing you see with many famous people. Her music isn't my style but why torture her sim-version for that?
Instructor
#66 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 10:23 AM
Ehm excuse me but... is it so important? I mean, who is Hilary Duff? Just checked on the net... ok, she is someone who should sing... is it correct? But why Maxis would have put it in our games? I don't need supposed-to-be-vip people in my own game! I think this is only a way for this girl to get free advertising
Field Researcher
#67 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 11:04 AM
Aww well, she likes the Sims 2, I bet anyone of us would love that kind of association with Maxis. I know I would but then again I don't think we would've had as much of a chance to be in TS2.
#68 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 11:26 AM
i HATE Hilary Duff. That said, I wouldnt mind her in my game. I also dont care if anyone else wants her in the game, because im cool with the fact some people may not like her, and some might. I like the outfit, though. Looks like the Glamour Life outfit for teens.
Test Subject
#69 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 12:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vaalyah
Ehm excuse me but... is it so important? I mean, who is Hilary Duff? Just checked on the net... ok, she is someone who should sing... is it correct? But why Maxis would have put it in our games? I don't need supposed-to-be-vip people in my own game! I think this is only a way for this girl to get free advertising

nice to see that someone thinks the same like me.

i don´t care about this "famous" person either, i don´t know her - and since paris hilton i´m very sceptical about women with little doggies - first reaction is going "ewww". i´m happy that paris isn´t in it, otherwise i would seriously reconsider the purchase of the ep. :P

to me it seems that these "dogs" (somehow unbelievable that these creatures are descendants of wolves...) are used as a fashion-gimmick nowadays - now don´t fry me, it´s just my opinion!!! *duck and cover. :P

well, the question is: do we really want "celebrities" in the expansion packs? i mean the only way to avoid "celebrities" or wanna-be´s is to not watch tv - and now they sneak into my video-games! argh! there is no safe place! :D
Instructor
#70 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 1:43 PM
Bombo, I love you! :lovestruc
I didn't know who ***** was Paris Hilton before discovered (here on the forum) that many people create sims clothes by pictures of her clothes. End of the story. Why we have to deal with all this pretend-to-be famous people??? I think that everyone would be able to waste money. Those should not be the reason for being famous.
However, I love dogs. Big dogs. Alsatian, husky, dobermann and so on. I've got many dogs. But the small dogs, that look like mices and that are just suitable for staying in a bags, are an insult for dog race!!! Ok, to say the truth, I like all dogs, but I think that bringing a poor creature with you all day, for staying in a bag, just to have a nicer appeal on photograph, is cruelty against animal!
And if you want, Bombo, now we can hide in the corner of the room together since we have the same opinion:D
#71 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 7:10 PM
I like her doggy woggy, i might move her in with one of my sims depending on mood might marry her with a male sims of mine, or just move her in and move her out to kidnapp her dog. lol
#72 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghanima Atreides
The dog is cute, I'd get it only for that. I could then marry Hilary to Nervous subject, for kicks XD

i'm gonna download her and keep her dog, then im gonna put her on a small island in the middle of a lake.....

and leave her......
Scholar
#73 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 11:20 PM
There was a Hillery Duff (User Name) and had a Hillery Duff ava. But she was banned.

Who knows....
Scholar
#74 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 1:43 AM
ill probably download here just ecause..oh there should be a contest for prettying her up lol

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#75 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 7:41 AM
Vaalyah i agree with your thing about the dogs they should be rteated like dogs rather than handbags hows knows when treated right they may make good dogs
but BIG DOGS RULE 4EVER
Page 3 of 4