Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 3:54 PM
I get my EPs on www.amazon.co.uk or www.play.com, both british sites. Here in Italy they're way too expensive, both in shops and on websites, so I get mine there. It's the european version so it contains italian language too. The user handbook is in english, but it's no problem becuase I know the language and, to be honest, I don't read it anyway.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimFreak
Uni, NL and OFB went for around AUD$40.
My mother saw Glamour Life pack for AUD$38.99 or something absurd. >_>

I saw that too. >_< When I was going to buy it.

My name is Loren.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 8:42 AM
I noticed that!

I'm seriously thinking of downlading mine off the web, so its cheaper (around $40AUD) and I'll get it earlier anyways!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 9:16 AM
i am getting mine from EB games in australia its $50 all the rest were $40 but i do not care
Scholar
#30 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 11:44 PM
ill most likely hit good old walmart theyy are usually cheaper but never so much that if i cant get it there id wait for em to restock id get it at the other gamestore (although i dont liek them much)

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 12:18 AM
The prices tends to vary a lot here in Quebec... I've been to 3 different EB Games store and the three had differents prices for all expansion packs and stuff packs. From CA$32 to CA$45 for expansions and from CA$15 to CA$30 for stuff packs. Though nightlife seemed to constantly have the highest price too. But Wal-Mart often beat their prices i found. I didn't check for the price Pets would be when it comes out in stores since i pre-ordered it from the EA Store but i'm sure it'll be quite expensive at EB here, they tend to like to make more profit than they should on their games. And ordering it from there will basically cost me a little less or the same has buying it in a regular store since the canadian dollar has been quite strong lately (for once) and the shipping was free. So i'll be getting it for around CA$35. :]

Art, the most sublime mission of mankind for it is the exercice of the mind that seeks to understand and to make understand.
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 12:29 AM
I've bought all the Eps for $30.00. Mini Eps $10-$15.00.
Test Subject
#33 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 5:49 AM
I've bought all EPs in Australia for $40.
The two places I thought would have it cheaper than the rest (Gameswarehouse.com.au and Berlinwall.com.au) have it at $50. The former even lists it at a $7 saving, which suggests there's a place out there which wants to sell it for $60?! That's more than some FULL games at release!

Whoever decided on this new EP price needs to be shot. I seriously doubt Pets adds more content than Nightlife, and that's the only EP that would justify an extra ten bucks.
#34 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 11:21 AM
I live in Aus as well i think it is $40AUD
#35 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 11:47 AM
yeah my mum [lame, i know, but she get the ep's for me for an-early-whatever-celebration-is-coming-up-next present] saw it advertised as $39.95 in a Kmart catelogue to come out on the 26th. <pathetic> *blech* i cant wait that long </pathetic>
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 3:55 PM
I bought Nightlife and University for $20 because I bought them a while after they came out, and I bought OFB for $30. If Pets costs that much, as much as I hate it, I will have to wait till it goes down because I don't have that much money to pay for it.
#37 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 6:09 PM
Its $29.99 at my local gamestop.. ^^*
Field Researcher
#38 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 6:28 PM
I just paid off for my game and I paid $35 (CAD) at EB Games already $5 cheaper than the other expansion packs :D
#39 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 10:39 AM
It's gone up because it is being released on dvd only.
#40 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 1:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PJ_93

I don't think this is true as I have seen it advertised and available for pre-order on CD as well and for the same expensive prices.
Stupid people are stupid
#41 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PJ_93

Not true, it's a cd, just like the other EP's.
Instructor
#42 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 6:39 PM
Here in Denmark the price is 280 kr, which is a little more than what the other EP's costed (250 kr).
Luckily for me, my mom has offered to buy it for me, so I'll be saving those money..

Feel free to call me Squash

Page 2 of 2