Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 10:08 AM
oh i did cos round here games go like wildfire, so i pre ordered glamour life and pets, because i get triple game points too, so my points from glamour life for pre ordering will pay half of my pets, yeeeeeeehaaaa
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 10:42 AM
Nope...I don't...cos I'm to lazy....juzt buy at local shop...only $5.00...(I mean RM5.00)

#53 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shakazulu
oh i did cos round here games go like wildfire, so i pre ordered glamour life and pets, because i get triple game points too, so my points from glamour life for pre ordering will pay half of my pets, yeeeeeeehaaaa

I know what you mean. If you don't preorder a game you want, it's probably gonna be awhile before you get it. It's that way for me, too.
Theorist
#54 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:13 PM
No, I didn't preorder. I will just get it when it comes out, either locally or on Amazon. I am not going to go crazy trying to get the EP. I generally get them when I get them not on a schedule.

It seems like this weird thing..supposedly SO many people play The Sims2 and so on but I don't know anyone (apart from this site) who does! (well my nephews do on PS2 but they are little kids so..). I mean, what is it, some guilty pleasure???

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#55 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HCAC
No, I didn't preorder. I will just get it when it comes out, either locally or on Amazon. I am not going to go crazy trying to get the EP. I generally get them when I get them not on a schedule.

It seems like this weird thing..supposedly SO many people play The Sims2 and so on but I don't know anyone (apart from this site) who does! (well my nephews do on PS2 but they are little kids so..). I mean, what is it, some guilty pleasure???

lol, I know what you mean. Only one of my friends plays the game, and not even as deep as I do. There are a million online Simmers, but in the real world it's not as important. Still, I preordered mine. Only because I am impatient. If I went to Target it'd be on the shelf with dust on it.
#56 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 8:04 AM
I have Glamour Life and Pets pre-ordered :D
#57 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 8:53 AM
yes i did =)
#58 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 12:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ElmoLovesCyclops
I have Glamour Life and Pets pre-ordered :D

I wasn't able to pre-order GL, so I hope I'll be able to find it.
#59 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 3:37 PM
I pre ordered Glamour and pets today from amazon UK.
Test Subject
#60 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 8:16 PM
ooh, just seen that cdwow.com have it £1 cheaper than play.com! I'm obsessed with getting the cheapest possible price. Play are usually the cheapest but they have pets for a little more than they usually have eps
#61 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 8:19 PM
I ordered Pets last week, only because last time I wanted to get OFB when it came out in stores, but it was sold out everywhere for about two weeks I'm not to keen on the "Stuff Packs" that come out though. I don't have any
Test Subject
#62 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 12:21 AM
Pre-ordered mine about an hour ago Can't wait until October.

I do not suffer from insanity...I enjoy every moment of it.
#63 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 1:25 AM
Same here, but I'll have Okami (which comes out Sept. 6) to keep me entertained until then.
Test Subject
#64 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 1:31 AM
No, I think I might wait until the first patch, lol. While I like the EP's I hate having to find all my hacks and downloads that need to be updated for the latest version.
Field Researcher
#65 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 12:02 PM
I plan on pre-ordering it. Not yet though..gonna wait a little longer
#66 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 3:30 PM
I haven't pre-ordered it yet.
Probably won't. I'll wait till it comes out and see what people make of it first.
But it the end I know I'll cave in and buy it regardless of what people say
#67 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 3:33 PM
What's there to make of it? Our sims get to have pets. :D
Test Subject
#68 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 3:39 PM
I would pre-order it if my computer's hard drive had enough space for it. Too bad my computer is really old...
#69 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 3:44 PM
That's sorta the reason I'm getting the PS2 version.
Test Subject
#70 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 4:09 PM
I haven't because I want to see what everyone else thinks of it first. I'm not going to waste my money on something that isn't satisfactory, you know?

She was just like autumn in itself, but she was a thing of life and not impending death.
Test Subject
#71 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 6:39 PM
I don't know if this has been posted already, but ebgames.com and gamestop.com have a bonus offer. If you order the pets ep from them, you'll get the "unlockable Bandit Cat".
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 7:59 PM
I'm going to preorder. When I get the money. But definately... I'm going to preorder it. Because a) I want it right when it comes out, and b)I don't want to accidentally spend my extra money on fabric or something, which is very like me, because I'm quite absent minded sometimes. haha.
Theorist
#73 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 8:54 PM
Okay, I will pre order Pets for sure now that I've heard about the Bandit Cat. Even though I'll probably make enough cat breeds in game to even it up with the higher amount of dog breeds, the Bandit Cat looks cool enough for me too. Not to mention that it also adds another thing to unlock. I love unlockables. :nod: I have plenty of stuff to keep me entertained if my pre order comes late for any reason.
Test Subject
#74 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 11:42 PM
I pre ordered it before Maxi's even made an announcement. I went into my local EB to pre order glamour life & they said Pets were on their computer, so I pre ordered that instead.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#75 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 12:48 PM
Page 3 of 7