Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 1:39 AM
I've had good experience from Amazon too. Heck, there isn't a place I haven't had too bad a problem(other family members are another story entirely...).

On topic, as much as I like dogs with weird fur patterns, I....I'm afraid of dalmations a little. So I like the Bandit cat lots; I think it would go fetchingly (pun?) with one of my burgler sims. XD
Advertisement
#27 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 7:54 AM
Thanks Discordkitty!! i was just getting parinod.. Seeing as thats where i pre-ordered BECAUSE of the bandit kitty.. =3
#28 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 8:44 PM
Im very excited because for the first time ever we can get that bonus in germany too... i like the dalmation ver much!
#29 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 8:53 PM
Target is now doing the star dalmation at least in my town I just like stars :p
#30 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 4:12 PM
Check out what I found on the Sims2 bbs. MaxoidDrea

Awesome.. we can share codes!!!!! :P
#31 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 12:05 AM
Default Codes
I have noticed that people all over the forums are stating the have codes but nobody it posting them so I will post mine and hope the trend follows.
Star Dalmation : TB6IPB1R1FDMRIQT6DG
Just need the codes now for Purple Pug and Bandit Cat
Test Subject
#32 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 1:09 AM
The code for the Bandit Cat: TB6IPB1IAFDMRIQT6DG
#33 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 9:25 AM
Default Purple Pug code...anyone bueller. ;)
Does any one out there have the purple pug code. I got the star dalmatian from target and bandit cat from GameStop...I just need the pug. Plz and Tnx you.
Instructor
#34 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 9:28 AM
there is an entire thread with a link with all the codes...
#35 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 11:57 PM
it doesn't have the codes for the preorder animals. just for the collars.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 1:22 PM
i think there is a site where you an download all the preorder things.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 10:02 PM
Now that we know the unlock codes for purple fur you could always just make the purple pug yourself. Plus, once modders get comfortable with the game I'm sure they'll be able to recreate all the "special" pre-order pets. So I'd just go with the cheapest or most convinient option.

NOTE: Since I'm a stupid wanker, none of the clothing uploads I've created work (they're the bitmaps and mesh instead of the complete clothing file). If you're smart enough, go ahead and re-assemble the parts, or just wait for me to update my clothes. Many apologies.
Page 2 of 2