Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 1:19 PM
Default UK-Anyone got it yet?
Hey

Does anyone in the UK have theirs yet?

I got mine a while ago,just got home from town.
Will post pics of proof later

Installing now ^o^
Advertisement
#2 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 1:28 PM
Where did you get yours from, I thought I would have to wait until tomorrow but I may just have to have a trip out today :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 2:37 PM
Hello,

I ordered mine from dvd.co.uk and it came yesterday (am in Devon). I got to see the Penguin talk to the snowman about Football, which I thought was pretty funny. Take care,

Adelbertz
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 2:51 PM
hippi, I got mine from a small computer shop. Woolies cleard space for it! lol!
Sorry,but yea,its one of those tiny shops
The pics are low quality,but I took 2 pics on my phone, of the box&stuff,lol!

my album: will get updated every few hours
http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/callum91/
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:01 PM
Actually, let me quickly edit this. I've just reaslised, the game is sitting on my kitchen table. Weird huh? YEEY
#6 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:05 PM
not fair!! im in the uk & have to wait :[
what was the name of this tiny computer shop? hehe xx
#7 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:07 PM
Well I called my hubby to see if he would call in Game Station on the way home, he hasn't phoned me to say they have it and Rotherham is craptacular for any kind of computer stuff. It basically has Game Station and Woolies PHOOEY!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:09 PM
I got mine from Game. It must have come this morning. I only just noticed it on my kitchen table lol.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by callum91
hippi, I got mine from a small computer shop. Woolies cleard space for it! lol!
Sorry,but yea,its one of those tiny shops
The pics are low quality,but I took 2 pics on my phone, of the box&stuff,lol!

my album: will get updated every few hours
http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/callum91/

Mmm, can we have the password too? It looks like we need to log into your account to see the pics.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:16 PM
w00t amazon's dispatched mine :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:16 PM
I was gonna order mine from amazon it's only £15.
#12 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:16 PM
ooooo i cant wait any longer haha.
so i take it you pre-ordered from game? do you think they'll have it on the shelves yet? xx
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:18 PM
I don't know if they'll have it on the shelves yet, they might? Also, wheres the code thing to get the bonus gift? ;s
#14 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:20 PM
cant help with that, sorry.
well im going to town tonight so i'll look.
hippi, apparently woolies are going to sell it for £14.99?..well thats what it says on the website.
but if they have it in game tonight, stuff the £5 i would save, haha.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:22 PM
I got it from Game for er. £16.99? But that might only be from online ..
#16 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:23 PM
I put in a pre-order in Game yesterday hoping to blag it early, but no. Oh well, "best comes to he who waits". This is where I have trouble keeping my patience. I have things to do Friday, then my whole weekend has been cleared for Seasons. No I am not twelve years old nor sixteen, try adding those years together plus even more is nearer my real age. SO EXCITED...
#17 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:24 PM
hmm yeah, i think it would be, cos with all the other expansions they've always been £19.99 on the shelves, then after about 4months they lower the price to £14.99.
i so hope they have it on the shelves tonight.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:26 PM
I ordered it from game er. the 27th? And i got it today. Weird ..
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:29 PM
Got mine this morning i pre ordered it from gameplay.com
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:30 PM
I pre-ordered mine from HMV & I doubt I will get it tomorrow I only got it from there because of my student discount.

Dont forget to thank, it makes people feel better to know that you appreciate their hard work :)
#21 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:44 PM
I doubt I will buy it, since I haven't bothered installed Expansion Packs on my computer. Good luck with playing it though and yes, I live in the UK.
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:46 PM
GRRR. I went down to Game today, they say they won't have it until tomorrow.
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:50 PM
Dad promised me he'd preorder it... .. And he never..

I'll just shout at him when he gets home 8-) :D

Hollie.

Merry Christmas<3
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:50 PM
I pre-ordered mine,and they told me its tomorrow.I'm getting up extra early so i can go and get it,then im going to spend all weekend locked in my room playing it.
#25 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:57 PM
Just went on Game.co.uk and they say it's in stock. I just rang my dad and I'm gonna nag him til he wears down when he gets home to take me up to Game. I'm so excited!!

Edit - Argh, just got back from Game and I even tried ePlay. Game say they'll get sued if they sell it to me today, even though it's in stock and ePlay had it on the shelves and everything but all the boxes were empty and there wiere little stickers on the boxes that said it wasn't on sale til Friday. I was so pissed off, how much more mean could they be!
Page 1 of 2