Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 8:50 PM
diana never wears shoes when she performs at the live shows...lol...

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Advertisement
#27 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 9:53 AM
Default Spoiler Alert!
Dirty girl lol.

I'm happy that Girlband have been kicked out though. They sounded too pretentious.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 10:02 AM
Same, i can't beleive ruth was in the bottem two!!! I don't think scott's even that good i think he should go next week, usually i want all the bands to go but i just <3 JLS!! :D

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 3:59 PM
*CLEAR. beeeeppp beeeepp.* Ha :P
I'm guessing it's ok to double post 'cause no one has posted in over a month.

OMG. JLS should'nt have been in bottom two last night, what the hell is everyone thinking? Ashton is really talented and they sung the bit of standbyme really well, I loved that twist in the song. I'm so glad simon saved them. I did like Rachel's voice but it is obvious the public don't like her maybe cause she had her first baby at 13(?) or she did drugs? or has 5 kids? or 'cause she thinks Danni is a good mentor?
Diana is really irrating me now, wtf if up with her hand when she sings?! She used to stroke her face, now she just likes touching her shoulder. Anddddd she wears no shoes when performing. Seriously WTF.

JLS TO WIN :D

Instructor
#30 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 7:06 PM
Gotta say i agree with you Charley, JLS were brilliant on saturday and never should be bottom two, i hope they go on to win it.

I gotta say i hated Rachel,she had such a bad attitude and it was always a sob story with her, and Daniel when he was on it too.

And Diana, wtf! She looks like a magicians assistant with all the wierd hand gestures lol!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 8:10 PM
Simcharley and Chowgilly, you two crack me up!!!
What's wrong with that hand?!? One of my Sims had the same problem a couple of days ago... ops!

RUTH to win!!! She's got fire in her belly!!!

My Sims Photos
"Ok, it’s a Jammy Dodger but I was promised tea."
Scholar
#32 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 11:19 PM
I've been watching it from the start, though I must say that I like the early parts best of all - it's amusing to see the lines and lines of horrible singers. I almost feel sorry for the judges .

If anyone was to win, I would prefer it to be Alexandra. The boy, what's his name...the young one who everyone insists on treating like a cute little "must pinch your cheeks" toddler? He has gotten far better in recent performances, particulalry the one the week before last. However I would be concerned about what his voice will sound like once it breaks.

JLS are...a Louis band, really. They have their moments but there's nothing, to me, that makes them truly stand out amongst any other manufactured band on the market of late. They should allow the bands, at a certain point, to play their own instruments if they're able - perhaps then they could have an actual rock band perform!

Ruth...admittedly, annoys me. She seems to cry every single week and it's becoming tiresome. She has an incredibly strong voice, however she continually sings the same type of song, the same tempo, pace, range... if she was a singer Simon did not like, then he would be complaining that she isn't taking any risks and yet that complaint, as far as I'm aware, has not turned up yet. I wish she would stop bringing up the, "I fear people won't like me because I don't come from this country - waaaah!" I really don't care if she comes from England, Spain or Mars ><.

Diana...what to say about Diana? She's utterly irritating. I wish the other girl had gone through, in the final picks before the live performances. She had a superior voice. I don't think Diana is making songs her own, I personally believe that she doesn't have any other way of singing... Through. A. Closed. Throat. And yes, the hand thing is annoying, annoying, annoying. Effected and contrived. She sings like a strangled cat and I honestly don't know what fluff the judges have in their ears when they listen to the girl singing. When she sings she gets this...vacant expression in her eyes. *Shakes head.*
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 8:48 PM
LMAO at Eoughan doind HSM!!! Hahahahaha sorry but I find that hilarious
Alchemist
#34 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 8:52 PM
I started watching a few weeks ago and i hate Diana... Sorry but her voice bugs me to no end
#35 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 9:02 PM
I like Diana's quirky voice Her version of Patience was amazing, and I much prefered it to Take That's

Tonight all the first performances sucked big time.

Eoghan doing HSM? Boo.

Eoghan and JLS in the bottom two I reckon, with JLS to go! (only one of them can sing after all...)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 9:10 PM
there IS NOT bottom two this week :\

Andddddd I think Eoghan will go to semi final cause 'cute' factor. But that was cute with his classmates dancing with him in HSM.
Diana SUCKED today - wtf - GET SOME SHOES! and her hair- it looks like she just got outta bed! Jesus woman you on national TV atleast run a comb through it.... Who read that 'claw' thing about her in the 'mirror'? - now thats what i call FUNNY.
Alexander is good but she's got on personality too her. I would'nt like to see her or diana win - that'd bug the hell out of me.

#37 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 9:16 PM
Sorry I meant bottom two for number of votes, they will need a way to drag it out!

I can't see JLS winning... Really, only the short guy ever sings. They sound the same as any other boy band.

Alexandre has a good voice, but she sounds similar to so many other artists.

Eoghan just seems to innocent to win overall.

Ruth... I don't think she has the fan base to get enough votes to win, even though her voice is great.

Diana... possibly to young to win, but like I said her voice is different. Her second song was goooood, and the first song was bad until she got up to the final stage. I don't think she will win but I would like her to!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 9:22 PM
Apprently it's fixed for diana to win, tbh i like eoghan but him and diana are too young to win, i mean like 16/17years old are going to bring out a album and go on tour- eoghan is still in school. I don't like ruth that much maybe cause she only just come over to england for x-factor...... :\

Forum Resident
#39 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 8:36 AM
I thought for sure that Diana would go on saturday, she wasn't very good at all.

And did you see Britney miming? lol. I heard all the gossip about her, she is so stuck up now. Ugh.

I dont know what Owen (i know you spell it differently but i cba) is still doing there, all the old women are probably voting for him becuase he's 'cute'.

Alex too win!

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Mad Poster
#40 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 12:14 PM
I don't watch it much but I have to say, how the hell did Ruth go on Saturday?! She was really good and is better than some of the ones left (ie Eoghan)! I laughed when Danni started crying because I wondered if she was genuinely sad for Ruth or just upset that now she can't win. She always seems so posed and fake that I'm thinking the latter.

I actually like Diana, she has a really unique voice but I do think that after a while it would start to grate on me a bit, however I think she would fit today's music market better than Alexandra. Alexandra is good but sooo generic, she's got a brilliant voice but there's nothing interesting about it. Her style of singing isn't really my taste but I personally think that whole Whitney-Mariah sound-a-like thing is a bit dated now. Come to think of it, the people who typically win competitions like this would have done a lot better if we were back in the 90s when pop was still the most popular type of music.

I'm glad Rachel went, she had such a bad attitude and couldn't take any form of criticism. Any time a judge said something negative (even if it was constructive) she always had to answer back, I don't know how they didn't lose it with her more often. She sounded best in her audition when she sung Amy Winehouse.

I also wonder if when the groups were assigned to the judges whether they were assigned the way they were intentionally; giving Cheryl (aka the new judge) the group with the most potential to win. Suspicious.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 7:06 PM
If Diana goes through tonight, i refuse to watch this programme again. (until she goes)

#42 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 7:26 PM
That song didn't suit Diana tonight, definitely. Her 'quirky' voice is tiring me easily, and besides wasn't she already offered a recording contract? It's win/win for her.

Eoghan is starting to annoy me too now. He was alright at the song though.

Alexandra was amazing, but she's clearly going to get a recording contract and JLS isn't as great as everyone makes them out to be for me.

I have no idea why I still watch this show when I don't like any of them. Maybe because I'm entering it next year? haha. (:
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 7:30 PM
Diana sounded so cheesy!
Alexandra is good but she's not 'diffrent' there are already great singers like her out there.

#44 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 7:36 PM
I agree about Diana! At least they're all singing again!
(Oh god, is Simon trying to make us laugh at Eoghan with all this cheesiness - and he says Louis Walsh is bad.)
I also agree about Alexandra. There's nothing 'special' about her, and I feel like she has no personality almost.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 8:59 PM
Yesssssss!!!!

:D

#46 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 9:03 PM
Oh god, I actually felt bad she was voted out now! She sang White Flag good. DAMN I'M SO INDECISIVE. I think I'd have rathered it was Alexandra out.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 9:12 PM
I actually quite liked diana at auditions, but at boot camp i started to get irrated from her voice, today i actually don't think she sung well at all, and i disagree with some people who said she got a 'free ticket' through, it was'nt her fault she was ill.

#48 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 9:14 PM
See, I disagree with the 'free ticket' thing as well. She was ill and couldn't perform, it's not like it was a conspiracy.
I think there were definitely a few who were voted out in earlier stages who could have been better if they were given the chance. The fact Daniel and Rachel got kept in for so long irritated me.
#49 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 7:29 PM
Girlfriend was a pooor choice of song for Diana IMO, white flag however was amazing :P

JLS absolutely killed Umbrella, simply by being out of time for the first 20 seconds - all they do is harmonize and they cant even achieve that!!

Alexandre's performances were show stopping, she has a voice and fits a range of music

Eoghan's 3000 was good, but old songs just dont suit him! No cheese please :P

Alexandre SHOULD win, the others are impressive enough to I think.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 8:32 PM
NO.
NO.
NO.
NO.
NO.
NO.
I REALLY WANTED JLS TO WIN. I actually cried.
It's not that Alexandra is badd, it just that she NOT diffrent. There are so many singers like her already established in the music industry. I know JLS arn't that diffrent but they're actually a BOY band. All other "boy" bands actually contian men. JLS are youthful. I won't buy/listen to Alexandra's song because i don't really like her music but if JLS get a record contact (fingers crossed they do) I'll deffiantly buy their songs. I want them to release stand by me beautiful girl twist version of the songs. I loved that. :D

Ah... until next year... Hopefully i won't get as irrated as i did this year listening to the live shows. :D

Page 2 of 3