Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#26 Old 23rd May 2009 at 11:17 AM
Lion King, but I don't think it can be classified as a classic.
A Walt Disney classic, to me, would be a film that Walt worked on himself.

So of the classics I would say my favorite is..The Jungle Book
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 25th May 2009 at 3:43 PM
Beaut and the Beast definetly my favorite but I love all of them!

I'm still scared of the evil witch(?) in sleeping beauty, she gives me the creeps.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 27th May 2009 at 7:28 PM
I adore Mulan :*

And Treasure Planet!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 28th May 2009 at 5:08 AM
I love all the 80s(?) and 90s movies. Well, mostly 90s. I amaze people with my abiltiy to name all the characters (minor included) of Disney movies.

Apparently this is "strange." lol

Anyways, mine are (no order! )

Pocahontas
Aladdin
The Lion King (I like the second one too even though I normally can't stand sequels. )
The Little Mermaid, by the way, for anyone who's seen the dvd have you seen the short moved me to tears!)
The Hunchback of Notre Dame (also this is how I discovered Les Miserables, double brownie points!)
Beauty and the Beast
A Bug's Life
The Rescuers
Mulan
Hercules
Tarzan

Has anyone realized that a lot of those are one word?

These aren't what I would call classics but I love ..

Lilo and Stitch
Finding Nemo
and..
Monsters Inc.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 28th May 2009 at 5:35 AM
Pocahontas, because it's so real and un-sugarcoated compared to the other ones! Plus the scenery and the whole feel of what it was like for the Native Americans back then is captured so beautifully!

I also LOVE Alice in Wonderland, simply because it's so amazingly trippy :P

There's a thunder in our hearts, baby.
Instructor
#31 Old 28th May 2009 at 7:21 AM
As a child I had always adored The Little Mermaid, but if I had to pick now (which I do) I would have to say The Lion King. Always has me in tears! Its awesome because my little girl loves them now, its cool to see my feelings as a child repeating in a little way
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 28th May 2009 at 2:48 PM
My favorites are Pinocchio and Alice in Wonderland (mainly for the animation), Toy Story, and Wall-E. The rest are just pretty... meh. Toy Story 2 was also pretty good, but the whole Star Wars spoof thing was just kind of lame imo. I mean, how many times can you wear that joke out? :\
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 29th May 2009 at 9:21 AM
Mulan has to be my favorite (because it's the one I always think of first)
I loved Atlantis, Bug's Life and Mary Poppins. Fantasia and Robin Hood were good, as was Fox and the Hound. I still like Great Mouse Detective, Tarzan and Oliver & Company. Hocus Pocus, Mighty Ducks and Aladdin too.
And then we're getting into recent movies :D
Gee, a lot more than I thought I liked!

"I regect your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage - Mythbusters
Instructor
#34 Old 29th May 2009 at 9:25 AM
hmm, i still remember sleeping beauty, little mermaid, snow white and Beuaty & the Beast. i really liked watching them.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 12:33 AM
Little Mermaid
Mulan
Pocahontas
(I like Strong Female Characters XD)
Lion King 1 & 2 (I always Cry)
Wall-E (Just adorable ^^)
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 8:22 PM
My favorite is The Little Mermaid. I used to be obsessed with that movie when I was younger, I had little mermaid everything from clothes, dolls, to games and more.

I also love:
The Lion King
Pocahontas
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin & Return of Jafar
Cinderella
Fantasia
Lady and the Tramp
101 Dalmatians

I basically like them all except for the newer ones.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 10:13 AM
Sleeping Beauty is my all time favourite, both because I love the traditional old fairytales and because of the fantastic soundtrack by Peter Tchaikovsky which really adds drama to the movie
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 11:02 AM
Mulan
Toy Story
Bugs life

:D
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 2:18 AM
Being a Carroll fan, I'd have to say Alice in Wonderland, but as a child I adored Snow White. Mulan is among my favorites too, but that's just so I can sing along to "I'll Make a Man Out of You."
Instructor
#40 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 11:03 AM
Well for a true, honest classic it would have to be the Aristocats.

For more recent "classics" I would have to pick Mulan & Aladdin.

For one that should become a classic someday, Finding Nemo
Test Subject
#41 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 10:03 PM
Mulan is my all time favorite I don't really remember why I liked it so much as a kid, but I do remember I could watch it over and over haha.
Test Subject
#42 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 4:13 AM
my favorite is the Sword and the Stone
Page 2 of 2