Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 2:27 AM
I couldn't wait for this series! I had read the books by Charlaine Harris, and seriously, they are an awesome, easy read. I suggest reading them... the show will make much more sense if you do.

I'm glad the series is catching on, because I'm a great advocate of reading. I hope everyone picks up the series now that the show is out. I promise you will be completely drawn into the series, they are truly THAT amazing.

Loff
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 10:34 PM
Ahah this seriously is AMAZING, I'm so tempted to read the books but In a way I don't want it spoiled, a shame theres only 2-3 episodes left till the season ends, and the second season doesnt start up till next summer! AWH
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
#28 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 11:03 PM
Do I even need to post how much I love the show? I adore it of course....have the Sims to prove it. I like Stephen Moyer as an actor so I was thrilled that he was playing Mr Bill Compton.

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Forum Resident
#29 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 11:35 PM
I hope nothing bad comes from Bill saving Sookie... I hope so much that he stays in the show. And oh my god I knew Sam would get caught. Sorry if I spoiled it from anybody.

Keely do I have to join your LJ in order to get Bill? Very good job in making him.
Alchemist
#30 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 11:16 AM
Well, it's over til June. Overall I am very happy with this show! What a fun ride that was. I was just slightly disappointed with the finale, because I felt it was rushed and the cheese factor was kind of intensified. I also wish I knew what happened at the end... But I guess that means I'll have to watch next season.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 7:33 PM
Lalala, Sorry im not reading any of your entries guys, cause i just finished watching episode One.

8D -me no wants spoilers-

BUT i just needed to come here and spazz.

OH SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!!!!

BILL

EVEN OWNS

CHUCK

IN GOSSIP GIRL.... i have no idea how she resists him, I would of been dead ages ago.. ;_;!!...ah god. -is a sucker for passion-

-goes back and watches more-
Field Researcher
#32 Old 13th May 2009 at 4:48 AM
I just downloaded all of Season 1 off the web. So far I've watched a bit of Episode 1 online (damn torrents take forever!) And I'm already hooked. It's so damn amazing and I just finished begging my mum for the books *wants*
Mad Poster
#33 Old 13th May 2009 at 5:15 AM
I wanna watch it! I haven't seen it yet, but I saw so many sims on MTS2! Me must watch!
Test Subject
#34 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 1:30 PM
i can't wait for the next season D:
Alchemist
#35 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 8:25 PM
Wee, 2009 necromancy.
Page 2 of 2