Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 7:56 PM
Default A game that you wish to buy
Hi!
Here you can tell any game you will like to buy in the future, for example I will really want to buy The Sims 2 University Expansion Pack.
Advertisement
#2 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 3:50 AM
I really want to get Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition, i played the demo that i got with my PCPP mag and loved it

plus all the expansion packs for the sims 2, i swear god doesnt want me to have them, my first copy of the sims 2 was stolen, then when i got university the disc got broken from being run over by a sliding door
#3 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 4:00 AM
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Smash Bros. BRAWL
Metal Gear Solid 4
Okami
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 6:49 AM
Spore
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (remake for PS2)
Any future Sims 2 EP. :D

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 7:06 PM
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix and RE:Com [If and when it comes to the US]
Any/All the Sims 2 EP's (I still don't have any! xP)

There are tons more... gah can't think of them now.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 2:38 AM
Diner Dash 1,2,flo on the go..
Cake mania
err..sims 2 pets (don't have one yet!!xp)

#7 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 2:59 AM
Final Fantasy XII! I wish it would come out here already!
Pets would be nice too. xD
#8 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 3:01 AM
I want Guild Wars! lol. That's pretty much the only "game" stuff i want, but I'm sure as more stuff comes out, i'll want it. *laughs* I can't wait for the Tomb Raider Anniversary to come out!
Instructor
#9 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 11:31 AM
Lara Croft Ledgends... On 360... :P

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
#10 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yuki
Final Fantasy XII! I wish it would come out here already!
Pets would be nice too. xD

im with you on that yuki! FFXII looks AMAZING! - COME OUT IN EUROPE ALREADY! -
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 4:16 PM
Zelda: twilight princess (revolution)
Zelda: phantom hourglass (DS)
Super Smash bros: Brawl (revolution)
Mariokart: ???? (revolution)
Warioparty 8 (revolution)
Warioparty 9 (revolution)
Metroid prime 3: curruption (revolution)
Metroid prime 4: ???? (revolution)
Resident evil 5 (ps3)
Resident evil: ??? (revolution)
Yoshi island 2 (ds)

You cannot stop the REVOLUTION.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=173431
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 7:58 PM
Neverwinter Night 2 which just came out.
FFXII too but i don't have a PS2 anymore. :\
If i still had a PS2, Xenosaga 2 and 3.
I always wanted to try Guild Wars too but the price is not something i like, well the expansions price that is. Expansions are pretty much a must when it comes to mmorpg and both are the same price as the base game, 55$CAD, pfff. Like i'll spend 175 for a game et 2 EP, especially since i only want to try it. =¬.¬= But i need to get away from mmorpgs anyway so...

Art, the most sublime mission of mankind for it is the exercice of the mind that seeks to understand and to make understand.
#13 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 8:19 PM
Games I want:

TS2 Holiday stuff
Oblivion (PS3)
Destroy all Humans 2(PS2)
Viva Pinata(360)
NWN 2
FFIII (ds)
#14 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 8:22 PM
Am thinking possibly animal crossing for my ds... it looks vaguely interesting but my brother won't let me try out his game, says I'll ruin it or something! Dam him
#15 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 8:27 PM
im sure you will ruin it katie lol

and chobitz destroy all humans 2 looks awesome :D
#16 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SwiftSign

and chobitz destroy all humans 2 looks awesome :D

The first one was awesome. Great humor and a great game. So I would assume the second one will be great.
#17 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 10:57 AM
i want need for speed carbon and tekken 6 (ps3 :\) , xmas wish *prays hard*
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 11:56 AM
Settlers 6
spore
All sims2 SP/EP
Any new 'spyro' game available for my playstation 2
Any new 'ratchet & clank' game
Field Researcher
#19 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 12:07 PM
I'll probably ask for these for Christmas, might not buy them though :/

• Cooking Mama on DS
• DDR: Mario Mix on Gamecube xD Looks awesome & dance mat
• DDR: 7th Mix Max 2 OR DDR: 8th Mix on PS2 & dance mat

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
Theorist
#20 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 12:28 PM
Well, our son is supposed to get GameCube for Christmas (from his grandparents) so I guess I would like anything decent in the Mario series. I am looking forward to more 2 player games. Our PS2 had very little in the way of 'family oriented', 2 player games.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
#21 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HCAC
Well, our son is supposed to get GameCube for Christmas (from his grandparents) so I guess I would like anything decent in the Mario series. I am looking forward to more 2 player games. Our PS2 had very little in the way of 'family oriented', 2 player games.

Any of the Mario Party games would be great for your kids HCAC. They are board games w/ mini games included. Also any of the Mario sport games are two players. The golf is fun as is the baseball game.

Hmm if they can cooperate OK together Animal Crossing might be a good idea also. They will have to share a town unless you want to splurge for a memory card for each kid. The main drawback is that the kids will have to work together.

If you like games I would suggest the adult oriented game Eternal Darkness for the gamecube. Its a lovecraftian storyline, Gothic and spooky. Not for the kids at all.
Theorist
#22 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 5:40 PM
Thanks Chobitz..It's just my son and myself who play games. My husband hates them! (we just have 1 child).
Anyhow, I am looking for some good games we both can play (not trying to hijack this thread, though!)

Thanks for your suggestion, we do cooperate when we play (my son and I). Would you believe all we can play right now is Crash Bash..(PS1) but we have a blast.

I like games, too, so I will look into the one you suggested.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
#23 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SwiftSign

Lol cheers! Would not *goes off in sulk*

I also want that "trauma centre: under the knife" for my ds, it looks kind of alright and I quite fancy the idea of me as a doctor! Hehe... "hand me a scalpel!" :P
Instructor
#24 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 5:25 PM
Another one! Civilization 4 Warlords. It never really appealed to me, but I'll buy it to complete the collection!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
#25 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 12:54 AM
Um lets see here.... Zelda: twilight princess for the Wii or the game cube... at this point I don't care I just want to play the darn game!!! (heh like I can afford the Wii)

And Final Fantasy XII. (I die a little inside wanting these games )

Page 1 of 3