Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 9:01 AM
If we had more judges, I'd switch over and do up an entry to help keep this alive.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 5:11 PM
Default Application

Tina came to me and asked me to create the perfect room for her. She had a list of things that she wanted
  • Camouflage
  • Study Area
  • Arts and Crafts Area
  • Place to play
  • Place to hang out
  • Non-girly
After checking off everything on this list I feel as though I created a room that is perfect for all her needs and wants.

Overview

The room is 8 by 11. It is split into three rooms within this one that are all combined by arches.

Her reaction:I like that each room has its own purpose and they are separated.

Bedroom area

This room has lots of cabinets for storage and a large closet

Her reaction: I love that it is big. It will keep me from looking at my toys so I can actually get sleep instead of playing.

Arts & Crafts/ Play Area

This room has lots of toys and a place for her to paint anything that she can imagine.

Her reaction:This is the best play room and arts and crafts room ever. I will have so much fun here.

Study Area

She has a hard time studying, but this desk in the corner should help with that.

Her reaction: I like that it is out of the way and facing a wall so I won't be tempted to play and will actually study for my end of the year exams.

Hangout Area

This area is next to the study and after she is done studying she will have a place to watch tv and relax.

Her reaction: I love the bright colors and they aren't very girly. also, I like that my toys aren't in here so, I most likely won't make that big of a mess in here.

Corner with a shelf

This area has a shelf for her to hold her things on and a mirror to look at herself in.

Her reaction: The mirror is great! The shelves will hold everything that I want them to hold. This is the better than I ever could have imagined.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 6:07 PM
Default Sorry.
I'm afraid that was the third time I've extended the contest, and it can't go on any longer. I'd like the contest to close, because if I extend it anymore for one more competetor there won't be enough time for the actual rounds.

I am also having trouble keeping track of some RL stuff, so I won't be on the computer for the next few days.

So, Mods, I'd like this contest to be closed. It can be due to Mismanagement or Lack of interest, whatever.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 7:29 PM
Sorry to hear that nadsy...it was a great idea though! I know how tough RL stuff can be at times and managing it. Loved your room anyway Little Miss Bubbles so cute!
Scholar
#30 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 8:16 PM
Sorry to see the end to a good idea, too. Hopefully the forums will pick up and you can try your contest again sometime in the future.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 8:52 PM
I'm sorry it's ending, too. It was so inspiring to see all the awesome entries (:
and I blame TS3 for the lack of interest :P

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Test Subject
#32 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 12:28 AM
I am so in.
Test Subject
#33 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 12:33 AM
Oh. Just read the last few posts. Never mind.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 1:37 PM
I'm going to enter using Sims 2 when I actually have time... so I'm reserving this post for my entry :3
I think I already have the perfect Sim to use for this room. xD
Field Researcher
#35 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 2:26 PM
Piyokochan, this contest is no longer going.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 8:18 PM
Awww D: I r sad panda.
Test Subject
#37 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 7:22 AM
I Love them here is Tori's room she is 11years old.

That's Tori in the background
Test Subject
#38 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 9:39 AM
Default Hello
I want to sign up! I'll start making when this gets approved...
thanks! (I love building)
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 10:24 AM
It's not gonna! Its over! They had to stop this Contest...
Team, maybe you could write something like "closed" in the Threadtitle? As you see, People still believe this is going on^^ (Me too -.-)

Page 2 of 2