Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:46 AM
Haha! Im the only one who insenuates(sp) that I will reveal my role for a reason or another XD
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:52 AM
Infernal - Hee hee! Characters with other plans/motives are fun...

Thanks, 123321!

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
Original Poster
#53 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Infernal
Haha! Im the only one who insenuates(sp) that I will reveal my role for a reason or another XD

I trust that you won't though But can you please edit your application to say at least "no"? Because then it will kind of seem unfair, but yeah I trust you.. Just don't do it!lol Basically revealing your role = someone tells me = eliminated.. :einstein

---

Updated you to the list alexisaiger
#54 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:53 AM
hehe, ok, ill say no :P
Instructor
#55 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:54 AM
Hehe. Yes, Infernal. Your character may be eyed with some suspicion. I love his attitude and how quickly you've made his personality come through!
#56 Old 2nd May 2007 at 4:10 AM
Thank you, Algernon is a bit of a loner, but wicked smart and clever if you get to know him. He's vengeful, but controled. Yin/Yang sort of deal.

BTW: I suggest Flowers for Algernon to anyone looking for a great read. Really really good short story. Algernon is an essentially complete and intelligent version of Charlie Gordon
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 2nd May 2007 at 4:21 AM
I'm done with my app... you can find it here.

My first 1st Place Miss~Mrs Universe 4 Augusta Stone

"Don't say thanks for nothing, knowing I did nothing for you is thanks enough."

#58 Old 2nd May 2007 at 4:35 AM
Are our characters supposed to be fantasy?
#59 Old 2nd May 2007 at 4:36 AM
LOTR = Fantasy
Original Poster
#60 Old 2nd May 2007 at 4:38 AM
Dell, sims don't have to be fantasy. They can be humans (non-fantasy), elves, or some other type of creature.

Thanks NayanRose and Infernal for changing that.
retired moderator
#61 Old 2nd May 2007 at 4:39 AM
Lets try and keep a tight reign on the chatter here people... The Application Round should be just for asking questions and posting applications. I dont want this to turn into a spam thread and have to start handing out warnings.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Formerly known as boolPropped
#62 Old 2nd May 2007 at 4:40 AM
Alright, thanks! I was worried Cole wouldn't fit the bill. Is there a name I can call you besides 123321? Can I call you Twelve? :D
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 2nd May 2007 at 4:44 AM
I would like to try this. Please wait for me! :D

Just call me Dino
Original Poster
#64 Old 2nd May 2007 at 4:48 AM
Nope, Cole is fine. And sure, if you want you can call me 12 lol.
---

For anyone that wants to know, this is the current stats:

7/14 Females
6/14 Males

I've also updated the death board and 2 avatars have been added.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 2nd May 2007 at 4:54 AM
Is it ok to have the same 'birth place'?

Just call me Dino
Original Poster
#66 Old 2nd May 2007 at 4:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arthas
Is it ok to have the same 'birth place'?

Like have the same birth place as someone else? Yep that's fine.
#67 Old 2nd May 2007 at 4:57 AM
Default Madeline Rice
Name: Madeline Rice
Birth Place: Apple caves
Short Bio: Madeline is a human born into an alien world. Her mother dropped her off at an orphanage when she was 5, which she stayed at until she was 18. No family would adopt her because she was human. At 19, she lives by herself in an apartment in the industrial side of town, making a living any way she can.

I will not tell my role, at all
Original Poster
#68 Old 2nd May 2007 at 5:06 AM
Thanks for joining Oni- and your description is fine

Updated first post and the scoreboard:

oops i mean deathboard *gasp*
#69 Old 2nd May 2007 at 5:07 AM
Your welcome, and yea! lol
Instructor
#70 Old 2nd May 2007 at 5:10 AM
My app is done!!! I (personally) think that she is one of my more unique sims. XD It took me an hour and one odd game crash to get the shot. >< :eviltongu
#71 Old 2nd May 2007 at 5:18 AM
Oh by the way 123, Madeline's link isn't correct on the first page, sorry for being a pain.
Original Poster
#72 Old 2nd May 2007 at 5:20 AM
Thanks p$ycho$immer- Sorry about the game crash, she is very unique and beautiful
THanks for joining flyingpigeon

EDIT: Nevermind you got it!

Quote: Originally posted by oniella
Oh by the way 123, Madeline's link isn't correct on the first page, sorry for being a pain.

Thanks, I corrected it. :D
#73 Old 2nd May 2007 at 5:22 AM
I see Italy!
Instructor
#74 Old 2nd May 2007 at 5:24 AM
lol I can't wait for this to start. Oh, and are the pics on the "Death Board" mixed up?? Sorry, I'm just weird like that. :p
Original Poster
#75 Old 2nd May 2007 at 5:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oniella
I see Italy!

Haha yep Italy is a lake though.. It's just a modern European map that's flipped and rotated and such..And just to let you guys know early- the map has no clues.

Quote: Originally posted by p$ycho$immer
lol I can't wait for this to start. Oh, and are the pics on the "Death Board" mixed up?? Sorry, I'm just weird like that. :p

The pictures are in chronological order [horizontally]. Some of them are missing because he or she hasn't submitted a picture yet.
-------
Okay you guys I'm out, but remember what Bp said- Try to keep the chatter down (even though it's hard lol).. I don't want anyone to get warnings and I'm sure you don't want a warning either. Night everyone :howdy:

Page 3 of 81