Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Demolition set

by guatla Posted 28th Jun 2009 at 6:50 PM

109 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 86 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 6:57 PM
I love it! PERFECT! \o/

corrêa
Zombie Socks
#3 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 7:30 PM
*gasp* It's out! Amazing work! Amazing! I've been looking forward to this forever! It all looks so wonderful. Thank you, guatla! Fantástico!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 7:37 PM
Oh I've been looking for something like this! I've been using some windows from TSR to make the remains of burned down buildings, but they all looked the same because the windows were so limited. This set is amazing and just what I needed!
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 7:43 PM
This set is just awesome. I really, really love it. Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 8:32 PM
Like everyone else, I've been waiting for this set like a kid for santa - it's finally here. yaayh!! Thank you so much. It's gorgeous and so cool. Can't wait to get my pc back into shape and start using these beauties.

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 8:52 PM
This set is just amazing. There are so many things I want to try to build with this set. Thank you.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#8 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 8:53 PM
OMG! I saw this in CF and I wanted it then and there! These are phenominal and I love them to demolished bits and pieces! Excellent work!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#9 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 9:20 PM
This is excellent, thank you - great for movie makers etc. You are a STAR!

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Not actually evil.
#10 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 9:29 PM
The rusty rebar looks fantastic, as do the crumbled walls. This look is something I could never achieve with just EA components. They're all too clean, shiny, and new, with straight lines.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Instructor
#11 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 9:47 PM
This is utterly brilliant! You have my most sincere grattitude.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 10:22 PM
This is amazing! I'm glad I only stumbled on the thread where you were developing it the other day or the wait would have killed me. Building (well, demolishing!) with these will be so fun
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 10:56 PM Last edited by jazcmx : 29th Jun 2009 at 7:36 AM.
Fantastic work. This needs to be featured.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 11:09 PM
It's out, it's out, it's out, it's out! This set represents an epic amount of awesomeness! Thanks a bunch of bunches!!!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Scholar
#15 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 11:16 PM
I am in total admiration and gratitude ! THANK YOU !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 11:18 PM
That's awesome thanks
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 11:52 PM
oh man, post sims apocalypse, here I come! Fallout tactics meets the sims!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#18 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 11:56 PM
Absolutely awesome! And it has a collection file, too - even more awesome! This will be absolutely perfect for the post-apocalyptic neighbourhood I'm creating - how did you know?
Inventor
#19 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 12:28 AM
Great! Looks really good in game. Thx.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 6:50 AM
WOW. People keep reading my mind today. This is absolutely PERFECT. All the little bent up metal bits... sigh... beautiful.
Instructor
#21 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 7:56 AM
This is brilliant, fantastic set, thank you!
Alchemist
#22 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 10:38 AM
Really creative and so unusual! Surely this set gives a lot of possibilities to creators, either for buildings and for stories.
Looking at the pictures I see that the impossibile is now instead possibile!
Thank you forever, guatla
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 12:07 PM
I actually screamed a tad. Merci! Your work, as always, is pure quality.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 12:39 PM
Wonderful, as always - thank you.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#25 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 1:51 PM
Extraordinary work!! It's as awesome as awesome gets

Thank you!
Page 1 of 5