Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

RGM Selling Mod *Compatible with 1.67*

by treeag Posted 8th Jan 2010 at 8:20 PM - Updated 18th Mar 2014 at 6:47 AM by treeag

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 1:15 AM
Great idea! Wonder why EA themselves hanen't thought of this?
Brilliant!
Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 2:04 AM
This is brilliant. I hated the fact that I could do this with fruits and vegetables but not with RGM.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 10:31 AM
Clever idea! You're little treasure chest mod is a work of art but adding it along this mod is absolutely brilliant. Like how you slashed out "cheated" lol. Keep up the great work!
Theorist
#5 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 4:20 PM
I love this, thank you :-)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 3:14 PM
It's like you read my mind... I never posted about this but when I play I send my sims to the science lab and act like they have to go there in order to exchange money for there found rocks, gems, and metals. And along comes you with the same great idea! You Rock!!!

Fred

If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the world stupidity? - Greg Graffin
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 6:36 PM
Brilliant! I wish it worked with insect donations too though that's tedious
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 8:00 AM
Thanks for this one! Makes things a lot easier.
German strings would be:
0x132FDC9DA570D6B4: Edelsteine aus Inventar verkaufen ({0.Money})
0xFDD151A80C4161C8: Metalle aus Inventar verkaufen ({0.Money})
0x5B0F1D326D66841A: Steine aus Inventar verkaufen ({0.Money})

There is one thing, you could add to make this one perfect for me:
The option to keep the most valuable item of each kind. But that's something for when you are really bored.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 5:12 PM
Does this work with the latest patched version of HELS?
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 5:23 PM
Yes it does.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 11:59 PM
I have this installed and none of the options come up at all. I have WA and HELS but i do not have the latest patch for HELS because that patch makes my game UNplayable. what am I doing wrong cause I actually would like to be able to turn in all this iron and silver all at once.
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 12:03 AM
One word. Framework.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 12:36 AM
I have that already. this isn't the first piece of custom content or hack I have ever downloaded.
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 12:37 AM
So what mods have you got running successfully?
Field Researcher
#15 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 1:02 AM
Now That I am on my regular account. Before I answer your question. I do not appreciate you talking down to me as if I am some noob off the street. Its quite rude and very uncalled for.
I have Auto wash hands after bathroom, More harvestables, Never cough, No autonomous comuter games, No intro No more news paper, No Mosaic HELS edition No sleep zz's High Fish tank capacity HELS Nectar cabinet capacity, Simoleon Threshhold.

I have three of yours, Give interaction, the selling mod and the tresure box. which i can buy but which has no interactions. I haven't tried the give on yet.
Theorist
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 1:20 AM Last edited by treeag : 27th Feb 2010 at 3:08 AM.
Geez, I asked to determine whether you have the framework installed correctly or not. If you have a core mod or an object mod or a script mod working flawlessly that means you DO have it installed correctly and there's a faulty in this mod.

Now that you've answered though, I believe you don't have the framework installed correctly. There's one file you're missing. Namely, d3dx9_31.dll. Those mods you mentioned that are working for you are tuning mods. Tuning mods don't need d3dx9_31.dll. Most of my mods are either object mods or script mods and they need the dll to work. Try Delphy's framework installer tool or follow this instruction from the wiki
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 10:51 PM
hmmm rhis is english, right?
Can you make a version thats it in dutch?

Pm me for the translations if u want translate
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th May 2010 at 8:27 AM
Hello, This is General_Durandal

I have been using this mod and your others for a long time now and never got around to thanking you so, thank you for making this mod and your other mods, they are essential for playing The Sims 3.
Scholar
#19 Old 12th May 2010 at 4:33 AM
not working i click science lab i don't see this interaction
Theorist
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th May 2010 at 4:40 AM
Have you checked your framework setup?
Scholar
#21 Old 12th May 2010 at 4:54 AM
it's fine
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 24th May 2010 at 11:14 PM Last edited by VegaBlack : 25th May 2010 at 2:49 PM. Reason: resolved
I'm also not seeing the selling options on the science lab. I even plopped down a new science lab just in case. (Wish I'd checked before I bought all the gems with the treasure box. ) My framework is ok (just double-checked using monkey bars). I run awesomemod and nraas super computer, no other mods. I'm patched up to HELS 3.2.8.0005001. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Disregard that, after switching families back and forth and a couple of reloads, the mod seems to be working fine now. Thanks!
Theorist
Original Poster
#23 Old 25th May 2010 at 4:03 PM
Weird. If you have nraas super computer, then this one should work too. Have you tried clearing the caches?

Glad to hear you got it working
Field Researcher
#24 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 9:40 PM
Is this compatible with Ambitions?

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Theorist
Original Poster
#25 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 11:35 AM
Yes it is.
Page 1 of 2