Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Garden with perfect harvestables for busy sims

by SchiZohybrid Posted 23rd May 2010 at 5:30 AM - Updated 30th Sep 2012 at 9:36 AM by SchiZohybrid : Additional testing done

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Inventor
#2 Old 23rd May 2010 at 5:47 AM
Geez just after my Sim just worked her butt off trying to get a decent start on a vineyard! But I am taking this anyway so it's not so hard if I loose her. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd May 2010 at 8:29 AM
Usefull ty a lot!

My Wings are broken....my hands bleed...
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd May 2010 at 2:31 PM
I LOVE THIS!!

Is it possible to insert it onto an existing property if there is space?

Add me on Twitter : jemafleming
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd May 2010 at 5:37 PM
Thanks a lot that will come in handy when I'll get World Adventures.
Inventor
#7 Old 23rd May 2010 at 6:10 PM
Great idea - and very useful - thank you for sharing. :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd May 2010 at 6:24 PM Last edited by SchiZohybrid : 23rd May 2010 at 10:30 PM. Reason: cleared some retard out of my brain :B
Quote: Originally posted by jemalee
I LOVE THIS!!

It's an ordinary community lot that fits on all 20x30 lots (smallest lots in Maxis-made neighbourhoods), if that's what you mean?

And thanks

EDIT; Gah, now I understand.
No, I don't know of any way to merge new lots with existing lots in a neighbourhood / overwrite empty space on existing lots with other lots.

But that would have been awesome

Well I can't look under the hood but nothing will erase the joy of gunning townies down in front of City Hall - suzetter
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd May 2010 at 8:05 PM
Excellent idea!!! I definitely must have this in my game! Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd May 2010 at 8:46 PM
Thanks I really needed this because I'm sooo lazy.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 23rd May 2010 at 11:34 PM
Very useful!! thanks
Field Researcher
#12 Old 24th May 2010 at 3:49 AM
This is so awesome! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th May 2010 at 11:23 AM
Very useful. One of my sims worked hard to get a perfect garden, and now every other familiy I play comes to earn the fruits of her hard labour, haha, but she hadn't had time yet to get foreign fruits, so thank you so much, this is really great, also for some challenges!
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th May 2010 at 1:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jemalee
I LOVE THIS!!

I don't think you can. But you can make your sim go there and harvest all the plants, then plant the perfect harvestables in a similar lay out. That would give the same effect.
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th May 2010 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mosterd300987
I don't think you can. But you can make your sim go there and harvest all the plants, then plant the perfect harvestables in a similar lay out. That would give the same effect.

Yea i downloaded it, then installed it and then recreated it on my property I hope thats ok.. LOVE the garden layout!

Add me on Twitter : jemafleming
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th May 2010 at 5:58 PM
Thanks so much!! <3

Check out my Simblr !
Theorist
#17 Old 24th May 2010 at 8:01 PM
Thanks, I'll be sure to keep this lot in case something goes wrong with my current sims!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th May 2010 at 10:03 PM
Thankyou so much! This mod absolutely rules! You rule! And it's got everything! The best part is, everyone in my town will benefit from the free food! thanx for solving sim-hunger! ^_~
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th May 2010 at 3:17 PM
Thank you!

..Welcome To Rokkenjima..
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th May 2010 at 8:31 PM
Any clue why a lot of the plants aren't showing up in my game?
I don't see any of the WA plants at all.
I remember reading somewhere that the No Mosaic mod can affect certain new insects appearing in the game, so could that be the case?

Other than that, awesome lot!
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th May 2010 at 1:56 AM
Ok, the mosaic thing was indeed why some bugs didn't show up, but ALL WA plants still are not showing, either in this lot, or in-game.
I can buy the produce from food vendors, but can do nothing with it.
Really frustrating, but I dunno what to do.

Still an awesome mod, BTW.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th May 2010 at 3:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EB64
Ok, the mosaic thing was indeed why some bugs didn't show up, but ALL WA plants still are not showing, either in this lot, or in-game.

Far shot, but I have to ask; do you have the "more harvestables" mod by Black_Spirit? This caused my WA-plants to disappear, so If you have, Calipher updated this for WA.

Well I can't look under the hood but nothing will erase the joy of gunning townies down in front of City Hall - suzetter
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th May 2010 at 11:09 AM
I just figured that out shortly before going to bed last night, actually.
Count me in as stupid, lol!

Once I got the WA update for that mod, and re-placed the lot, everything works!
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 4:55 AM
Great contribution! Thanks!

... any chance of letting us know how we can edit the garden? (I want to customise it for nectar making, I won't let my copy the plants to set more lifefruit for example)
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 12:56 AM
I'm not sure how community lots work - will these plants eventually perish, or do they live forever without being cared for, so generations can harvest or will you need to replace the lot after a while?
Page 1 of 3