Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Forlorn Rowe, Raven Hill

by ninotchka Posted 15th Jun 2010 at 4:02 PM - Updated 21st Jun 2010 at 9:19 AM by ninotchka : changing pic

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 4:42 PM
Very dark and evil and/or gothic. I love it! Thanks for sharing :-)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 5:20 PM
Where do you get fog emitters?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 6:42 PM
Wow, this is so fantastic - you always continue to amaze us with your wonderful houses! Great work!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 8:27 PM
Your lots are always something out of the ordinary and this is of course no execption. I'm in awe once again Thank you!

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 9:28 PM
Wow, that looks really amazing; good work!:-D
Instructor
#7 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 9:29 PM
What a perfectly creepy looking house! Thanks

They call me The Seeker.
I've been searching low and high.
Zombie Socks
#8 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 10:04 PM
Wow! Just as creepy during the day as it is at night! Very impressive!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 11:47 PM
Thank you all very muchly - I hope one of your Sims gets a good spooking (is there such a word) there

Bestock: you have to use the testingcheatsenabled on and buydebug on cheats to access the catalogue where these fog emitters are available.

EsmeraldaF thank you for your beautiful your table, it looks awesome in the tower:

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 2:25 AM
Wonderful lot, thankyou!
Scholar
#11 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 2:40 AM
Congrats.
This house gives me the creeps. It's so dark and gloomy.
The unconventional roof strengthens the mystic atmosphere around the house. Nice fog effects.
It's spooky, it's dark, it's great
Scholar
#12 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 1:19 PM
beautiful! thanks a lot for sharing!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Forum Resident
#13 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 2:39 PM
Another wonderful house, thanks. I love the creepy atmosphere in it

Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 11:27 PM
Thanks Zarah, Candle, Pegasaus and Lana! It's a wee bit of a childish/halloween/overdatop with the fog lot but ya know lol sometimes it's best to get it out of the system (my system) lol

Field Researcher
#15 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 6:28 AM
The structural shape of this house is beautiful. I love the outside views, just so eerie - drawing you inside to a mysterious place. Fabulous as always ninotchka, but I'm so upset/frustrated that I wont be able to play this lot - my stupid launcher is stuffed so I can't install!
Inventor
#16 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 11:08 PM
I love your roof! So creative, I am always excited to see what you will come up with next!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 5:39 AM
I don't think I have ever said this before but this (to me) should have been a featured download. It's insanely creative and interesting. Then again, opinions are like (bleep) and everyone has one. Exceptional lot. Thanks for taking the time to create and share it. -P
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 9:13 AM
Not usually one for downloading houses anymore, but I love the roof on this abode. Thanks.

Fly, my lord, fly, for all Shakespearean actors can if you toss them with gusto.
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 11:43 PM
Thank you muchly ((Goya)), Romagi, Playful and Midori

Playful - wow, I am seriously flattered by the "insanely creative" comment, thank you

Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 9:58 PM
This is lovely, and the nod to warcraft makes me smile. ^^ Thank you!
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 9:16 PM
Simply Amazing ! I'm New In The Website, And This Is The First Time I Leave A Coment... Look I Don't Know What Game You Were Inspired Building The Lot... It's Simply Amaaaazing ! I Loved It ! You Rock !!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 2:30 AM
This is great! What awesome work! You know, your Sim reminds me of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, in fact something about the whole thing leaves that taste in my mouth even though it's not modeled after it - but I'm telling my age there.

At this rate I'll end up with all of your creations in my game. lol Great job!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 4:05 AM
Love It Thanks!

.....Laughter is Timeless, Imagination Has No Age, and Dreams Are Forever (Disney)
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 6:22 AM
Holy crap, this looks just like a house I had in my dream before.. creepy. Not even kidding. Mist and all. xDD Downloading, thanks!
Mad Poster
#25 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 2:12 PM
Man, this is one creepy lot. Any ghosts lurking about at night? Cuz this would be the first place I'd send a priest to! :P
Page 1 of 2