Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kids' H&M Hoodies & Jeans

by fakepeeps7 Posted 4th Sep 2010 at 4:40 AM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 4:40 AM
Super cool, thanks Fakepeeps7! I love hoodiez!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 7:24 AM
WOW ! That's really super cool (dixit Lavaster ) Thanks a lot for sharing
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 9:02 AM
I love these :-) I'm a bit addicted to this outfit, I have already downloaded conversions to adult and teen female, and now these! Before long all my sims will be wearing hoodies!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 10:08 AM
Don't know if you already know it, Fakepeeps, but both Briher and Dustfinger have versions of this hoodie outfit already.
Briher also has a similar version of the child H&M dresses you posted.

I'm not sure if there are any big differences between your meshes and theirs, but I just thought I'd let you know in any case...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 11:03 AM
cute! the purple is a great colour also the bluewy green great work!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 2:32 PM
I'm absolutely loving your H&M conversions! They're all so well made and useful. Thank you! ^_^

And an extra special thank you for making so many of them unisex! I really appreciate this.
Instructor
#8 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 2:51 PM
Awesome work! Now the neighborhood rugrats will have something to wear on those brisk Autumn days. Thanks!
Scholar
#9 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 7:02 PM
Similar, but not the same. I like both. I like the everyday go out and play look of FakePeeps and the other version is more of a dressup style. I had never been to the Briher site before so thanks for the link. I'm really excited when I discover yet another good site. No matter how close some meshes are I really enjoy having different colors and patterns. My sims change clothes often and no two are dressed alike often. Thank you again Fakepeeps for all of your great kids clothes.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 7:03 PM
These hoodies will be wonderful for the cooler weather....and just lounging around the house, or playing in the park! Thank you for these!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Don't know if you already know it, Fakepeeps, but both Briher and Dustfinger have versions of this hoodie outfit already.
Briher also has a similar version of the child H&M dresses you posted.

I'm not sure if there are any big differences between your meshes and theirs, but I just thought I'd let you know in any case...

I did search on MTS before I made the hoodies. For whatever reason, Dustfinger's creation didn't come up. Oh, well. Now you can have even more recolours!
Not actually evil.
#12 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 10:41 PM
Just the thing for fall leaf stomping! I like the new colors.

I thought I saw these before, but don't feel bad. Other folks search and don't find stuff too. Happens. :/

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Forum Resident
#13 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 1:20 AM
I love hoodies! Are they enabled for outerwear?

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 11:43 AM
these are great! I have dust finger's but I'll have yours too. I have the hoodie dresses too, yours have different patterns/colours to Briher's, I acually like yours better!
kjeep it up, I love your stuff (and regularly check for more- you're one of my fave creators!)
Decat
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitty Paine
I love hoodies! Are they enabled for outerwear?

No, they're just Everyday wear.
Instructor
#16 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 4:35 PM
I really like these, nice to see such 'everyday' outfits for kids.
Scholar
#17 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 6:58 PM
Very cute *insert MOAR!! cat here*

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 1:25 PM
I love them ! Can you do it for female teen??

PS:Sry for my english i'm a german kid
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 4:25 PM
I just love these! They're adorably age-appropriate without being too ubercutesey for my taste, and I'll probably make them outerwear as well. Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 1:55 PM
Thanks for these and also the peacoats. It's not easy finding clothing for sim-kids that are not summery. They always look so cold running around in sleeveless dresses or shorts in fall and winter.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 8:21 AM
I love 'em! Finally some stuff for girls which isn't too girly. This is perfect for my sportive girls and tomboys.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 10:06 PM
Great clothing for my male and female kids. Male kids especially need more clothes.
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 8:08 AM
can someone please tell me where she got the hair for the blonde girl in the dark green hoodie. I know that she has the resources listed, I just don't know which one it is.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#24 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by banana481
can someone please tell me where she got the hair for the blonde girl in the dark green hoodie. I know that she has the resources listed, I just don't know which one it is.

I swear... I'm tempted to redo all my pictures because everybody keeps asking about that silly hair and I have to keep telling them the same thing: the texture was by SimModa, and they (for some baffling reason) took down all their stuff from the site. So it's no longer available here. The mesh is here, but it doesn't have the Maxis-match textures and you'll have to sign up to get it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 8:54 PM
BEAUTIFUL! THANKS!
Page 1 of 2