Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval and Renaissance Doublets and Hose in Ragged Style

by Aligeth Posted 10th Sep 2010 at 4:41 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 1:20 PM
Excellent addition to the game! Especially since we have StephSim's "TS2 Goes Medieval" Expansion!
Scholar
#3 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 3:11 PM
thanks a lot! this set is perfect!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 4:17 PM
Wonderful sets, all of them! One question though - what is the hair your models have in this post?
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by haynesy2008
Wonderful sets, all of them! One question though - what is the hair your models have in this post?

The gents in this post are wearing a hairstyle that came with Open For Business.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 4:52 PM
These are wonderful, especially the mesh of the short boots. thanks!

Hide all Maxis objects {|} Hide CAS screen objects {|} Want to be a real mermaid?{|} icon by yumehito

Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich...
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#7 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 8:03 PM
It felt a bit odd commenting on all the others and not these. Gotta spread the love, right? Love 'em all, Aligeth. Thanks again! Mkay I shall stop pestering you now...
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 5:24 AM
Every since I downloaded this set, I have been like a madwoman looking for MORE. Honestly, all my lower class sims look too rich with their very very neat clothes. I need more patches and rips. Even some of the grungy clothing I have looks too neat.

If I ever get my stupid BodyShop to run again, I am going to learn to put patches on everything. I really love this set!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 2:59 PM
Perfect for sims drifting away at sea, thanks for this.