Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Camp Willow

by HugeLunatic Posted 16th Nov 2010 at 1:14 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 3:51 AM
Wonderfully different take on the apartment concept! I have several outdoors-loving, self-employed, angler loners who send their thanks for these cabins.
Inventor
#3 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 5:26 AM
It's amazing to see how much is possible with such a low price. Even though it's a simple home it has a clean and homely look, the landscaping is also great.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 7:00 AM
Lunie, this is too cute!! Can't wait to get LN so I can play this lot
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 7:08 AM
I loved making lots like this in Sms 2 with Apartment Life now I can't wait to get late Night. Thanks
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 6:00 PM
I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH.
The name Willow will never be the same. This lot is adorable though.
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 6:11 PM
Nice for starter pack newly created sims
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 11:50 PM
@traelia whut? Anyway i like how it actually looks like a camp,thank you :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 9:12 PM
I don't have LN so I can't download, but I just wanted to say I love this idea! Adorable!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 9:40 AM
I love this. ^___^

Though... There's a random dishwasher in the back yard. lol.
Not a big deal though, I can move it. But just thought you might want to know. :P
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 2:26 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 18th Nov 2010 at 3:42 PM.
Random dishwasher....um... Hey! You got the redneck version! :D

Now I'm incredibly curious which version I actually packaged, as this lot has been in the works for weeks. This is the same version sitting in my town and no random dishwasher appeared in the backyard. The firepit, picnic tables, and grills are all base game. So anyone getting this redneck version, please send me a pic!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 6:18 PM
Pretty cool. Communal living at it's most basic, earthy nature. This would be really great for those mult-sibling adult families who need the room to be, well, adults. Great work, as usual :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 8:47 AM
Great, Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 5:58 AM
Oh this is SO cute!
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 6:16 PM
It is awesome that you took time to do this! I don't think that I would have the patience, so I appreciate it when people are willing to do this and then share it with others. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 6:43 AM
Thankyou I now finally will place this lot for my loner sim . I love all of your sim works and at last after all this time I am going to play with an apartment lot. Thhere is never enough time to play in simmie worlds. Thanks again
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 2:37 PM Last edited by madamebellanova : 6th Nov 2016 at 6:05 AM.
I'm having a problem with mine. One of the cabins works fine, but when I try to edit one of the other ones it says I can't. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. You have to use the "buydebug" cheat and change the lot to a public lot. Then you can get rid of the public room markers.