Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All LN Shoes for Teens

by Robodl95 Posted 18th Feb 2011 at 3:56 PM - Updated 28th Feb 2011 at 8:46 PM by Robodl95

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 4:09 PM
woaah! thankyou!! this is very useful !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 4:40 PM
Thank you so much for this I <3 the LN shoes and I'm glad my teenagers can use them now!

I'm even happier to hear you're planing on helping the poor, fashion-deprived elders next. There is soooo little choice for them. Seriously EA, the people who were young in the sixties are getting old now, do you think they would approve of your boring clothes if they wanted to make a self-sim?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 5:37 PM
Thanks for doing what EA was too lazy to do!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 5:52 PM
Thank you! My teens needed some more shoes!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 11:39 PM
You rock! Thanks!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 12:23 AM
Thank you so much for this! The teens definitely need variety, too!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by miazilla
I'm even happier to hear you're planing on helping the poor, fashion-deprived elders next. There is soooo little choice for them. Seriously EA, the people who were young in the sixties are getting old now, do you think they would approve of your boring clothes if they wanted to make a self-sim?

I was young in the sixties but am NOT getting old now - lol! But you are correct miazilla, as I do think EA's selections for elders are very boring. If those fashions were all I had in my closet I would never leave my room .

Robodl95, I have downloaded these for my teens and will definitely be looking for your new creations for us 'poor, fashion deprived elders' next .
Sigh - I can't wait!.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 8:03 AM
*Giggles at the above comments.* Thank you again for this! I actually hadn't known about the shoe-depraved teens as of yet. Any Sim I seem to get preggers has popped out boys only and I'm not so shoe-savvy/concerned with them as much if I had found that out with a girl. (I seriously squeed when I saw the shoes with LN, some actually match pairs I own.) Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 9:06 AM
awesome! thank you so much, I have been longing to dress up my teenagers in these :D
Theorist
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 9:22 AM
Awesome, thanks for fixing this issue!
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 10:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mtglady
I was young in the sixties but am NOT getting old now - lol! But you are correct miazilla, as I do think EA's selections for elders are very boring. If those fashions were all I had in my closet I would never leave my room .

Robodl95, I have downloaded these for my teens and will definitely be looking for your new creations for us 'poor, fashion deprived elders' next .
Sigh - I can't wait!.

SORRY! I don't mean OLD old! My mum was young in the sixties tho, and she's a pensioner now, that's why it was my example! And she would sooooo bitch at the clothing available!

I just don't get why EA seems to think that by the time you hit, what, 50?, 60? You automatically become boring in your fashion choices. It makes NO sense!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 1:09 PM
Yay! :D
I was so excited when I browsed the LN shoes for the first time because I didn't hate a single one of them, but I was disappointed a minute later because the Teens were left out again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 1:33 PM
Thanks so much. I really appreciate this. So much for teens seem to be for 12-13 year olds. My own teen years were a lot of fun (too much, probably!) with a lot of really pretty clothes -- some I had to change in to after I left my parents' sight -- and I want my teen Sims to have the same opportunities I had. You've certainly given them some nice shoes to wear. Thanks again.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Feb 2011 at 8:07 PM
It's awesome, thank you!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Feb 2011 at 8:40 PM
Amazing! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st Feb 2011 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jenniferw23
Thanks so much. I really appreciate this. So much for teens seem to be for 12-13 year olds. My own teen years were a lot of fun (too much, probably!) with a lot of really pretty clothes -- some I had to change in to after I left my parents' sight -- and I want my teen Sims to have the same opportunities I had. You've certainly given them some nice shoes to wear. Thanks again.
Haha i loved reading this!!! Haha I wish the Sim Teens can be rebellious i also wish Sim Toddlers can interact with you after you Teach them to walk and talk!! Do [Us] the customers ask too much of EA???
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 6:32 PM
Thanks a bunch, I'd been waiting for someone to do this! c:
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 1:27 PM Last edited by sims3blog : 26th Feb 2011 at 6:01 PM. Reason: problem fixed
I wanted to dress my sim up in the boots with jeans and this happened:
[
is there any way this could be fixed?
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 10:36 PM
I'm sure there is, probably a stupid error on my part. Let me check with the CAS forum and see what they say
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Robodl95
I'm sure there is, probably a stupid error on my part. Let me check with the CAS forum and see what they say
Thanks.
Theorist
Original Poster
#22 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 12:03 AM
Problem has been fixed, please redownload

Hi I'm Paul!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 6:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Robodl95
Problem has been fixed, please redownload
Thank you :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 3:05 PM
Great, the best conversion ever! Very useful!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 8:59 AM
Heyy ! Thank you so much for dedicating your time... as you see it was fruitful and keep the good work coming
Page 1 of 2