Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~~ NuRey v3 Flavours ~~ Anto's CoolSims #87

by Sadi Kalen Posted 16th Feb 2011 at 11:03 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2012 at 3:01 AM by Sadi Kalen

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 12:43 AM
Ah, the creative process! Create! Redo! Toss! Start over! Scream! Pull hair! (Maybe just me on those last two.) Create some more! Of such blood and tears is nifty stuff made. Thanks for sharing the textures, and giving us an amusing insight into your creative process. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Ah, the creative process! Create! Redo! Toss! Start over! Scream! Pull hair! (Maybe just me on those last two.) Create some more! Of such blood and tears is nifty stuff made. Thanks for sharing the textures, and giving us an amusing insight into your creative process. :D

yes, yes all of that and some!~

before i started on these NuRey textures i had a folder full of multiple versions of my beginnings in texturing hair (something like 25 versions i ended up with at around 4.4GB, lol) - all from the last six months or more of attempting to reach this level for myself. being so inspired by everyone else before me who makes these awesome, realistic hair textures just pushed me to want to get it right with my own creations. it does get a little obsessive, lol, yes. i admit.

thanks for giving me the space to share my work here.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 2:29 PM
Very beautiful, would you mind if I used your textures some time?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 8:19 PM
Oh, your blondes are just lovely! They are so hard to get just right, but yours look wonderful. I can't wait to see them in my game :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nouk
Very beautiful, would you mind if I used your textures some time?

what a compliment! Nouk, i would be most honoured. the usual applies with giving credit and linking back of course, but absolutely anytime. i'd really be quite chuffed to see my textures in your creations. thanks. :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 6:18 PM
..and years later...Your discriptions are yummy poetry!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 6:20 AM
i love the hairstyle and the colors, woohoo!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 9:42 AM
I love that one