Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 1:28 AM
Just type <spoiler> and </spoiler> and put whatever you want to type in between the two. Now you're supposed to actually use [ ] 's instead of < >'s so replace them.

If you want to download my Sims 3 pets, click here and then go to my Studio. To see images of all my pets, click here.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sakarri
Red Panda

OHMYGODIJUSTDIED.

And all the kitties! <3 God I love cats. I so want this gameeeeeee
Inventor
#28 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 6:12 AM
More animated pets from me:

Balto
Instructor
#29 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 10:06 AM
My animals... Hope this spoiler thing works Nekonyami, I like your dogs, specially the last one

Field Researcher
#31 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 6:01 AM
An American shorthair

This is a slightly lighter coat than the last pic. I'm not sure which I like best.

Here's one of my reference pics:
Inventor
#32 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 7:11 AM
Love everyone's pets!

More cartoon animals from me:

All Dogs Go To Heaven

Spirit
Field Researcher
#33 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 4:20 PM
@Sakarri, one of my friends wanted me to make Black Hayate and now I don't need to haha. Yours is great! I'll show him when I see him. He doesn't play PC games though.

If you want to download my Sims 3 pets, click here and then go to my Studio. To see images of all my pets, click here.
Instructor
#34 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 12:12 PM
Could someone make me a good looking chihuahua? The one in the game has to big head. I don't know this breed to well, so I'm not sure if I'll manage to make it wright.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 10:49 AM
I've been playing around with making Chloe and Pappi from Beverly hills chihuahua, the two of them are pretty typical, Pappi wouldn't exactly do well in shows, but he's quite a common look from the chis I've met.

Chloe is more apple-headed, whereas Pappi has the dear-head shape. I'm thinking of making a long haired as well, but the fur shape options wouldn't fit to well. Next time I'm playing I'll grab some pictures and if you want I could up-load them. There'll probably be someone who could do a much better job though, they're not my breed or even one I see all that much, only when I take my dog to a few stores and shows.

not indorsed by Hypno toad... all hail Hypno toad @_@
Field Researcher
#36 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 8:50 PM
Vicarious has posted a Chihuahua on her blog. Here’s the link. It’s pretty cute.

The EA one is definitely freaky looking—that things head is enormous.
Instructor
#37 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 10:59 AM
aUserName, thanks, the dog looks very cute and good looking. I will watch it in game, but fotos looks very nice.
insane_in_charlie_shirt, chihuahua is recently my favorite breed, so the more chihuahuas, the better If you have some nice chihuahuas, I will gladlly download them...
Test Subject
#38 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 11:32 AM
Test Subject
#39 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 11:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EndlessSims
One problem in the CAP Demo dose not stay saved in the CC area to chose a Sim at all nothing is there and have saved all of them!

Just put them in a backup folder and transfer them into SavedSims when you get Pets.
It's just one of the CAP's many bugs. I don't know if mine does the same, since I put all my saves in another folder right after I closed the game. Maybe I'm just silly, but I thought the pets might conflict with my saved sims.
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 12:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aUserName
Vicarious has posted a Chihuahua on her blog. Here’s the link. It’s pretty cute.

The head of that chihuahua is really good but the body is wrong, it needs a broader chest and shorter front legs.
Test Subject
#41 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 2:55 PM
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 4:37 PM
I only made one of each species in the demo.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 6:58 PM
Here are the chihuahuas. As I said I don't know the breed that well, and did make them a while ago. I'm sure someone else could do a much better job. There are many things I would change, but I'm not about to go back and re-do them.

Chloe is the white one and Papi the brown.

not indorsed by Hypno toad... all hail Hypno toad @_@
Instructor
#44 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 9:07 PM
They are beautifull! A wanna download link! :D
Field Researcher
#45 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 9:12 PM
Sulyuki

I love your little puppy dog :lovestruc

My Simblr: Here
Forum Resident
#46 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 12:15 AM
Is this thread just for 'Demo' or is it for the whole Sims 3 Pets EP too?
In any case... here are Flower

...Otto

and Nency

Field Researcher
#47 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 7:08 AM
Aw...wittle...kitty....cat :lovestruc I need this game

My Simblr: Here
Instructor
#48 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 7:23 AM
Haven't shared pictures in a while, but now is a good time. :3

The pets version of my RL dog, Buster <3 (he's a senior, that's why he's so grey).

This game makes my sims life complete. My selfsim would never be complete without him.
Test Subject
#49 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 7:50 AM
Zorgot: nice pictures, I love the first one! What is the world you play? Looks beautiful ..
Forum Resident
#50 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 8:57 AM
Finnington, it's from here, MTS. It comes empty with the option of downloading couple of lots for it, but I built it from scratch.... and some downloaded random lots 'cause I'm too lazy.
Page 2 of 14