Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Appaloosa Plains EMPTY

by Arwen_1986 Posted 14th Nov 2011 at 6:39 PM

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 7:32 PM
I just love the country atmosphere that Appaloosa Plains has and you really read my mind when you did this. Thank you for sharing it!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 5:48 AM
That's really wonderful! I really love this beautiful place, and now I've got the opportunity, to create a different "outfit" for it! Many thanks to you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 11:23 AM
Brilliant! Thank you
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 2:04 PM
Thank you so much, this will save me so much time then doing it myself I was hoping someone else would do this cause well I'm to lazy to do it myself lol thanks again
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 4:05 PM
You are all so welcome for this
@Y2kRobie, I was thinking alike but since no one did, I thought I do and yes after a long fight to get this up it finally is and I'm so happy that it is useful for not only me to have this Neighborhood all Empty ;-)

They tell us everything's alright and we just go along;
How can we fall asleep at night when something's clearly wrong?
When we can feed a starving world with what we throw away;
But all we serve are empty words that always tastes the same...

Nickelback - When We Stand Together
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 6:44 PM
I'd love a version with just community lots (no residential lots) if you have one saved...

Thanks very much for sharing!

~ h e l a e n e ~
https://www.patreon.com/helaene (free)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 5:04 AM
Very beautiful.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 2:51 AM
I wish someone could do a version of the appaloosa plains that can be used by people without pets.
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 7:46 PM
This would be nice with the residential lots (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 1:45 AM
Thanks for sharing this!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 10:26 AM
You are all welcome and you have some nice ideas, I'll gonna see what I can do for you :-)

They tell us everything's alright and we just go along;
How can we fall asleep at night when something's clearly wrong?
When we can feed a starving world with what we throw away;
But all we serve are empty words that always tastes the same...

Nickelback - When We Stand Together
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 4:47 PM
Great but it isn't showing up in my world menu?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 4:41 PM
My favourite world! Thanks so much for making customizable...is that a word?lol anyway it's great. I put in all the community buildings and copied over my characters from appolossa and started playing. Everyone still had their jobs and sim life goes on..the drama continues. WhooooooHooooo!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 12:55 AM
Thanks so much. I was wanting this but you have saved me so much time. Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 6:40 PM
Thank you. I agree that this is the best map of all. I've been waiting for someone to do this and now you have.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 11:30 PM
Hello, Could you make this file a sims 3 package file to download from the launcher? Everytime I download it and put it into my package folder it does not show up. I want it so much. Can you switch it for me? Thank you. Linda
Field Researcher
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 12:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by phadra88
Hello, Could you make this file a sims 3 package file to download from the launcher? Everytime I download it and put it into my package folder it does not show up. I want it so much. Can you switch it for me? Thank you. Linda

Did you read everything which is posted under overview?
It says that you need it to put it in your saves folder, not package. This is just a save.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 2:33 AM
thank you soo much!!! i love this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 9:07 PM
Thank you! Appaloosa is one of their best maps, but I didn't like the super country look they had going on.... Now if only there was a way to remove the fences.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by candesco
Did you read everything which is posted under overview?
It says that you need it to put it in your saves folder, not package. This is just a save.

Another thing. It isn't a world. So you don't select it like you would Barnacle Bay or Bridgeport. It's just a save, it will be down with all your other saves showing your different households. Just go to the end, you'll see a blank Appaloosa (blank) there without any people. Choose that and you'll have the empty map. It's great! I've been waiting so long for this! I was even working on creating one myself but it was very time consuming and I gave up. Thank you so much for this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 6:45 PM Last edited by Jake Lucas : 23rd Jan 2012 at 6:50 PM. Reason: Added more reply
Thank u for this - I will use this empty world cos I like to add my own buildings I noticed someone said to put it in save folder, does this mean ALL the files in the downloaded folder?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#23 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 2:53 PM
@ Jack, no only the save file is the one file you need to place in the save file folder ;-)

and THANK YOU ALL for your words, you are al so welcome hope I can go back to work out something new soon, I only wish a day would have more then only 24 hours LOL
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 3:40 AM
Thanks so much for sharing!!! i was just going to empty the town myself.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 5:21 PM
Thank you for sharing this,..wish someone would do All the neighborhoods like this and withthe option of just community lots, so we can put in or build our own residential lots
Again my sims and I THANK YOU...very much appreciated
Page 1 of 2