Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Annabelle Acres Farm

by Buckley Posted 18th Feb 2012 at 7:35 AM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 7:37 AM
I call this a real farm... =D

Congratulations with your first upload =D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 8:23 AM
Wow, this looks nice. For your first house as you said in CFF It is pretty amazing. Congrats.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 11:03 AM
Loved it in CFF and now it's uploaded, yay! Congratulations on your first upload, looking forward to seeing more from you.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 3:39 PM
Congrats Colleen! The house looks lovely. : )
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 7:50 PM
Absolutely gorgeous.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 8:43 PM
Will work perfectly for my town vet.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 4:40 AM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 11:16 AM
Absolutely awesome!Good work
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 5:59 PM
Thanks, been looking for some cute farms and this one fits the bill!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 7:14 PM
Awesome job! Thank you for sharing your first work! Question, where did you get the pattern for the 2 bean bag chairs with the faces, is it a smilie face pattern.

Editing: Well, I guess I'll get the pattern if I download the farm
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 10:21 PM
Aaaaaaaaw I love love it!! *.* It's going in my game now (Gonna get my sims working hard so they can afford it! lol) Many thanks!
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 3:12 AM
This is beautiful! Fits my Sim's PERFECTLY. She's a gardner who wants a family, and he's a hard working husband who wants to give her everything. I can see their twin girls running around in the backyard now *sigh*

It'd be nice if it didn't have so much store content though! Not everyone has a million SimPoints to spare v.v. Maybe upload a version with game content instead? That'd be a good idea.
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 11:55 PM
This is gorgeous, there is something I would like to know. What world is used in the pics?
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 8:42 AM
What about people who cannot get the store stuff? What will happen? will the house still work?
Inconceivable!
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 11:16 PM
Thank you for all the lovely comments! Very much appreciated.

@TyUp90- The world in the pictures is Appaloosa Plains, from the pets expansion pack. I'm glad you like it.

@STSWFan- The house will work, but you will need to replace the furniture and miscellaneous items that were from the store with other objects. I *believe* (but I could be wrong) that the items that you don't own will be replaced by something generic from the base game (more than likely something unattractive and mismatched, lol). To get it to look like it does in the pictures, you will have to choose new items and CAST them yourself to go well with the other decor. But it should definitely still work, although it won't look exactly the same.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 5:36 PM
Nicely done
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 9:18 PM
Gorgeous! I've been looking for a farm house and this house sure does fit the bill! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 3:24 AM
I love your work so much.. Please continue to create these beautiful houses. And although I can't download anything for my Sims 3 game, I enjoy looking at your creations. #BestCreator
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 4:52 PM
Lovely house! Love the pink & black girl's room
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 10:06 PM
Elegant Swirls Wide and Double Frame Photo are not available for purchase in the Sims 3 Store anymore unless you purchase the sets it comes from. Nonetheless, your creation is wonderful and beautiful. Thank you very much. I just love it so much.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 9:43 AM
Awwww buckley, your amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 6:07 AM
So lovely, it's a gorgeous lot and I adore the layout. I can't wait to see more of your creations! (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 7:35 AM
Very nice.I like it.
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 2:12 AM
Love it, I would totally download if I could get all the Store stuff, but I rather not have to recolor and edit a bunch of junk, so guess I'll have to pass it by.
Page 1 of 2