Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Parsimonious Kate's 'Woodcutter Kitchen' Recolours - FIXED

by Michelle Posted 10th Mar 2012 at 4:16 PM - Updated 29th Oct 2015 at 8:26 AM by Michelle

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 5:15 PM
Love this set and your recolors are fabulous! Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 7:30 PM
These are sooooooo pretty!
Banned
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 7:48 PM
Michelle111, you make your pictures setup so beautiful the way the furniture is, and the recolors are very pretty too.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 8:38 PM
You've made a great set even greater!
Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 11:09 PM
I've always loved this set. Thanks for making it possible for more color options.
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 7:08 AM
@ Sims99Fanatic, I cant take any credit for the setup, replicated Parsimonious Kate's original setup, so all credit goes to Kate.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 4:10 AM
I loved the gypsy colored original, but had oped for a basic wood recolor, so thank you for fulfilling this!
There are 2 fridge versions on the Parsimonius site, did you make recolors for the base game or EP version?
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
did you make recolors for the base game or EP version?

G'Day jasperville, to answer your question, both fridges and both trash compactors, in the zip file the ones with SEA in the name are the EP version.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 3:28 AM
Super excited that you not only have this set, but some awesome recolours!!
I recently had to buy a new updated computer and lost all of my fabulous custom content. I had no idea where this set came from so hadn't been able to get it back for my game =(
But what a find, thank you so much!!
Very talented! =)
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 9:00 AM
Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. ♥♥♥

Field Researcher
#12 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 4:13 PM
They look great but I had a problem with the island going back to original colour when it was cleaned. Is it just me?
Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 1:57 AM
Sorry roxmaniac, never heard of that happening, I know counters and islands can revert to the original colour when dirty, if not recoloured properly. Can you please give me more details so I can check it out.

Field Researcher
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle 111
Sorry roxmaniac, never heard of that happening, I know counters and islands can revert to the original colour when dirty, if not recoloured properly. Can you please give me more details so I can check it out.

Well what do you need to know.

I have it in a house at university and one of my sims went to clean it. After he was finished it had the original purple colour.....
Just the part of the island he cleaned. All the other parts was in the Kate's wood colour as before.
Have not played that place since. Will try to test it again at the lot I will play next and get back to you.
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 7:44 AM Last edited by Michelle 111 : 10th Jul 2012 at 5:33 AM.
@ roxmaniac, you're right the island counter does revert back to the original, so I went over to parsimonious and downloaded all of the recolours Kate did, I found the same happened with all of them. I'm going to muck around with it a little more, to see if I can find out why it's doing that, I'll also contact Kate and let her know. Hopefully the problem can be fixed. Will let you know as soon as I find out anything. Thank you.

ETA: Kate has taken a look and fixed the problem, the fixed file is in the download section, thanks roxmaniac for letting me know about this, sorry for any inconvenience it caused.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 2:45 AM
*eyes bulge forth from head*
my. FAAAAAAVORITE. PARSIMONIOUS DOWNLOAD?!?!?!
That's it. Into the Favorite Creators list you go. Go on, git.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 10:50 PM
I can't wait to use this set, I love the ash set very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 11:26 PM
Thank you so much for this! I've finally gotten my Sims 2 game to work on my laptop again and these meshes have always been used in my game. Now I can use more colors!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 4:00 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd Sep 2015 at 7:30 AM
I couldn't believe I found a recolor of one of my favorite sets! Thank you so very much can't wait to use this in my game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 1:21 PM
Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 11:25 PM
Oh, wow! Two of my favorite creators with their fingerprints on the same objects!

I do love this set. Thanks for augmenting it.