Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elevation, unfurnished

by triciamanly Posted 8th Aug 2012 at 4:29 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 7:13 PM
beautiful as always :lovestruc Whenever I see one of your awesome houses, either here or in my game, I want to try my hand at building myself. BUT I am pretty sure it won't look as stunning as your lots. So this will be added to my game and I have just the right idea which Sim to move into it.

Once again, I truly appreciate the spectular houses you built for our Sims to enjoy!
Can't wait for the next one
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 8:59 PM
I agree...triciamanly has one of the best base game building talents I've ever seen and is one of my favourite creators

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 9:05 PM
love this house and base game too! The furnished version is great as well
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 4:18 AM
Glad to see you sharing your wonderful challenge entry on another site! Just more people to enjoy your fantastic work and see your brilliant talent.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wunderkind
beautiful as always :lovestruc Whenever I see one of your awesome houses, either here or in my game, I want to try my hand at building myself. BUT I am pretty sure it won't look as stunning as your lots. So this will be added to my game and I have just the right idea which Sim to move into it.

Once again, I truly appreciate the spectular houses you built for our Sims to enjoy!
Can't wait for the next one

I hope you will try building because it's the most fun ever! It's problem solving and creativity and then when you upload you hear from wonderful people. I'm hoping to keep going with it to keep my mind from going!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 4:45 AM
My three dear friends, I wouldn't have even had the idea if it weren't for you so thanks back at ya!
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 11:09 PM
I don't usually comment but I had to take the time to tell you what a wonderful creation. Truly excellent. I have gotten into modern looking homes and even created a sims "hood" called "Modern Haven" and this home is going straight there! Thank you and keep creating!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
I don't usually comment but I had to take the time to tell you what a wonderful creation. Truly excellent. I have gotten into modern looking homes and even created a sims "hood" called "Modern Haven" and this home is going straight there! Thank you and keep creating!

Thanks so much for the comment. Honestly, it's people like you who make it all worthwhile!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 7:05 PM
Thank you for the beautiful split-leving! I'm in LOVE! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 2:13 AM
YOU ROCK!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 10:59 AM
thank you
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 1:58 AM
First off, I would like to say how creative this house is! I've never seen a house designed like this...it must have taken you hours, and it turned out amazing!
There's just one little problem - there seems to be a "missing" roof? My Sims' thermometer that comes with Seasons ends up getting cold at night, and at first I figured it was just because they were doing an activity that made them cold, like water balloon fights outside. But one of my Sims left their bedroom and changed into their outerwear before heading downstairs to the living room! That's so odd, because you do have a roof on the house, but for some reason my Sims are outside despite being in the house. I've tried adjusting the roof, but their temp is still blue.
I wanted to let you know just in case you had no idea, because I didn't see anyone else commenting on it. Like I said, the house is incredible! I guess my Sims will just have to suck it up and change into their outerwear, because this home is just too cool to give up!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 5:11 AM
Hi sims2girl1997, thanks so much for commenting. I have heard that some of my base game flat roof houses aren't season proof. I think this house has a quarter wall and then the roof. Is the floor at the base of the quarter wall covered with floor tile, that is the story just below the roof? If not, you might try putting tile on it and see if that helps. I'm so glad you think the house is too cool to give up (great pun!)

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th May 2017 at 8:47 PM
Thank you